• girlinahat
    girlinahat Posts: 2,956 Member
    Options
    *waves*
  • girlinahat
    Options
    Elise4270 wrote: »

Edit to add: is there a way to move this to the challenges forum?

Let's look into it.

ETA If I have started the thread in the wrong place, I may be able to move it. But i can not see where it'd need to be moved too. Is "challenges" in the Fitness and Exercise thread, it be it elsewhere?

ETAA i see where now. I don't see that i can move it without the help of the mods. The groups home page says the challenge is found in the Fitness and Exercise thread, so there i put it. Change is good. here we shall stay. we'll be fine.

ya'll just bookmark it.

Making more work fot me....grumble grumble......lol

I haven’t a clue what category this thread is in. I view the forums in two ways - recent threads and those I have bookmarked. Anything else? Meh.
  • fitoverfortymom
    fitoverfortymom Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    zerlinna87 wrote: »
    Run if you have a cold? Yes or no? I'm debating. I leave on vacation tomorrow (where I'm planning to run). Just not feeling great today.

Yes! I thought I've shortened a few colds by running the gunk out. No fever or anything, just working through the stuffies.
  • abutcher2122
    abutcher2122 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    exercise.png
    Was almost going to take a rest day but then decided that’s not the best way for me to start the month. So did a nice and easy 3.1mi
  • capaul42
    capaul42 Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    9.29km today. Fitbit is a bit off when it comes to my stride.
    qc1cqm9f2ubn.jpeg
  • joanthemom8
    joanthemom8 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    I'm in! We have a 5k on Saturday and then I'm revving up for a 10K mid-May.
  • girlinahat
    Options
    Oh @eponine1984 so very sorry. That must’ve been a very scary, worrying, and exhausting time.

Keep running and take it easy - your body has been through a lot.

Definitely hugs being sent from over here.
  • shanaber
    shanaber Posts: 6,391 Member
    Options
    I am going to go for 100 again this month - I don't think I will have any travel or anything that will get in my way!
  • polskagirl01
    polskagirl01 Posts: 2,010 Member
    Options
    Hmm... 175k maybe? I set that a bit low, mainly because mileage is not my main goal - getting to the start line healthy is more important.

Additional goals:
    - Strength training 3x/week (nothing impressive, just my little circuit on our weight machine)
    - More bike rides (anything this month would count as "more", so maybe 1x/week for longer than taking son to school)

Upcoming races:
    4/8 Lublin 10k
    5/13 Lublin Marathon
    Need to pick a summer trail HM, maybe in the Tatry Mts

exercise.png

Count the bike ride for the week done. 30 minutes thoroughly wiped me out. In the fall I remember going right up those very same hills and riding on for twice the distance and thinking of it as a nice, enjoyable ride. Uggggh.

I decided to do my long run tomorrow, since today is basically a nation-wide water battle day and I thought a girl by herself in running clothes might be too much of a target. Didn't want to be miles from home and get drenched. Plus we have lunch plans with friends and I didn't want to get up early on a holiday.