Replies

• sdjm62
    sdjm62 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    :)
  • wildhorsewendy
    wildhorsewendy Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    Sharon, I think you did the right thing by confronting the two of them. It is far better to get that poison out, than to let it fester in your system. Don't let other people make you sick. You are sailing your own ship, choosing your own course in life. Act, rather than re-act. Now, you just have to have a little quiet time to think about what YOU want to do next. Will pray for wisdom and peace for you. <3 Wendy
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,707 Member
    Options
    Morning Ladies
    Wow so chatty I love it..
    Came home and hour and a 1/2 early from work early yesterday and went right to bed exsausted...slept for an hour then went to my.son in laws grandma's wake.his grandparents basically raised the 3 boys.there has been alot of bad feelings in that family and Kyle does have his issues but hope he knows he can always come to me.
    Was going to get up and go over the gym...but still not feeling 100 percent so will wait a few days
    Sharon ,what can I say but my prayers are with you...you need to do what is best for you...
    Working 10-5 today .
  • KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    Options
    Lisa LOL! My mom used to refer to herself as Mrs. McGillicuddy. I think Mrs. McGillicuddy was Lucy Ricardo's mother on I Love Lucy. I used to laugh when Mom called herself that. I didn't really know what she meant.

Barbara Oregon <3

Michele You're welcome. I do not think you will be disappointed if you order Narcissus (Daffodils) from Brent and Becky's. They are affordable and the bulbs are always on the large size. Not wimpy.

Sharon Yes, my dear, do go forward with a fierce heart...make the phrase your own. Sounds to me as if you already have!

Wendy Oh so funny about your husband and the new filly. You must be a great poker player.

Machka Like Rori, still sending lots of energy your way for healing of your husband's brain, and for strength and stamina for you.

Becca I hate moving. I think you are remarkably cheerful about the whole thing.

Karen in Virginia
  • TrishasTime
    TrishasTime Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    :)
  • ljdw99
    ljdw99 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    <3
  • 1948Peachy
    1948Peachy Posts: 1,511 Member
    Options
    ;)
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,923 Member
    Options
    :)Michele, There are many varieties of daffodils so even if you plant them all at the same time in the same yard, some will come up sooner.

<3 Barbie
  • 1948Peachy
    1948Peachy Posts: 1,511 Member
    Options
    Alison ~ If you are getting sick, you should not feed DFIL. So sorry you are feeling bad. Hope you feel better soon.

Carol in GA