Replies

• GodMomKim
    GodMomKim Posts: 3,632 Member
    Options
    PS Welcome all the newbies!!! B)
  • spikeyhair
    spikeyhair Posts: 2,078 Member
    Options
    Easter Monday morning, weather awful it has rained all night and is still raining. Might go out later if it stops. Will do exercise this morning and see what the day brings.

Kate UK <3
  • csofled
    csofled Posts: 3,022 Member
    Options
    <3:)<3
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,687 Member
    Options
    Morning Ladies~
    up and having my cup of tea..it is snowing here..shouldnt be to horrible, boy o boy you have a couple glasses of wine and I slept like a rock lol, not huge glasses small ones.
    working 11-5 today, and am hoping that my girlfriend brings the x ray book if she has it at home..i really need to study so that I can take the test,,
    beautiful pictures of family, flowers and spring <3
  • trisH_7183
    trisH_7183 Posts: 1,486 Member
    Options
    kymarai wrote: »
    PS- Does noisy, crunchy eating by someone else drive anyone else insane?.......

“Babies can do no wrong,but unless you are a baby,grow up,close your mouth & use your manners”........straight from Mom’s mouth. LOL

• okiewoman510
    okiewoman510 Posts: 1,286 Member
    Options
    Good morning Ladies!

Michelle - I'm having issues with the laptop version but can do everything (except sync) on my phone.

Wendy - Glad the horse is safely with you. I'm sorry to hear her transport was rough. She has landed in paradise now and will live out a wonderful life being pampered by you. I wish I was close so I could come pet her (over the fence, I still have some fear of horses) and talk to her.

Joyce - Yeah for you going to church! Have a great time in choir, I know you have missed it!

Barbie - I love naps in my recliner! I didn't realize Sasha was a standard poodle. I had one growing up. He was a black boy and weighed 70 lbs. He thought he was a lap dog like my toy poodle that weighed 7 lbs. I miss having poodles, but not taking them to the cleaners to be clipped.

Lisa - Hang in there. I know it is tough. It has taken me so long to get to where the scale being up from sodium (or flying) doesn't put me in a tailspin. I can finally look at the number and go, meh, it will come back down. I didn't eat enough to gain 2 lbs of fat.

Allie - I love listening to my wind chimes. I have a set that was my Dad's on my front porch and a set that we bought on the back porch.

Laura - Yeah for family brunch! Love the photo!

Martha/Tammy/and Other Newbies I missed - Welcome! Jump right in!

Kim - I'm glad you felt safe. I'm sorry you and your Mom are so different. My mother in law is kind of the same way. She is not demonstrative AT ALL.

Kylia - You did a great job with your stats yesterday!! I give you a Gold Star, not that it means anything!

Trish - Good luck on your goals!

Terry - Glad your daughter is safely home! Answered prayers!! Good luck on the road to onederland!

Ginger - Good luck with your plan. You can do this. Turn to us for support when you need it.

We had a good day yesterday. Took the car out for a nice drive as it was partly sunny and in the 70's, even popped into the low 80's for a bit. We had a lovely lunch while we were out. My weight held steady today, I was guessing it would be up a bit from eating out. I am hopeful that I will see downward movement by Friday. I am so close to goal that I can taste it. I think it is funny that I am closing in on my goal just as the hubs is getting serious about getting his moving down again. We will see what this week hold. Hopefully he is down when he weighs Friday morning below his low point that he hasn't been able to move beyond for about 2 months. I know how frustrating that is, as do most of you.

Have a great week ladies!

Okie in the TX Hill Country

• kymarai
    kymarai Posts: 3,604 Member
    Options
    Okie- Thank you for the gold star! I am proud too!

Lisa- I am glad you understand your body and travel. I don't fly enough and was frustrated when I last flew. Nice to know that some weight gain is normal.

As for the crunchy foods, my DH has his mouth closed, but tends to stand close to me when I am working on something else. grumble, grumble. It is so annoying! It is so noisy when everything else is quiet!

My MIL is going in for some sort of test on blockage possibilities this morning. She hadn't told anyone but her sister up until last night! Grumbling again. This family!?!?!? She hadn't even told her boyfriend of over 10 years who lives with her! My DH and I have been told not to tell his sister.....really????....why???? I don't understand. Prayers that all is good.

Machka- Prayers continuing for you and your husband. BREATHE and know that we are all thinking of you and wish we were physically there to help.

I am so happy to be part of such a loving and supportive group. Safe travels to those traveling, peace to those in need, and happy dance for all the love and support!

Yes, MFP and Fitbit are a mess right now. Trying to remember that and go with the flow, but such an intricate part of my day, that I find that hard!

Kylia still needing to get ready for work in Ohio
  • kymarai
    Options
    slja- so sorry about your loss of your fur baby. Mine don't get walked as we live in the country and they have 3 acres to roam. Congratulations on the loss of the pounds!!!! That is wonderful!
  • kymarai
    Options
    KJ! So glad you get it! Yes, mainly my DH with his hollow echo chamber head!!!!! Almost always crunchy stuffs- cookies and chips! He too is still alive-hehe! The funny thing is I don't even notice when most people are eating, but his crunching is awful! :) Thank you for letting me know I am not crazy :)
  • trisH_7183
    trisH_7183 Posts: 1,486 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Trying to find another way to add pictures.Will it work? We will see.No, Boo Hoo! Will not edit either...

This is our only Great Grchild.Just turned 4 & we all love him so much.Wish they lived closer,but just thankful his Momma & other Grparents all share with us.

RV Rita.......yum!

Had Easter dinner out.The restaurant was packed,but ppl were friendly & it was an easy place for SIL. He was very tired after,but DD felt it was good for him to be out.As always,he met ppl he or his family knew.Weather was nice,only needed a light sweater/top.

DD & SIL will from NC will be here tomor late eve,till Sunday.

Love,love having family together.
    Would be perfect if Grdaughter could be here,but she is working.

My plans,such as they are,,will be to keep on keeping on.Lost 7&1/2 pds my last 4 days in hospital. Not a problem......no food nor water.The IV was standing in.
    Pat in Oh