Replies

• ljdw99
    ljdw99 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    T :)
  • 1948Peachy
    1948Peachy Posts: 1,511 Member
    Options
    This is Carol from GA! I wouldn't let me upload a photo or add food from my list of foods on the other account. Now is won't let me upload a photo on this new account. Is anyone else having trouble with these things?
  • kevrit
    kevrit Posts: 3,822 Member
    Options
    o:) Happy Easter all! I’ll post more later. Pic of Easter breakfast DH made.
  • exermom
    exermom Posts: 6,336 Member
    Options
    Did Stott Pilates Firm & Fit DVD. The plan for tomorrow is to do some of the hula hoop, maybe hold my plank if I have time or else I'll do it before the extremepump class. I do want to go to WalMart to get the candy on sale. I'm thinking that today I might put the Wet & Forget on the deck

Katie and Heather - I think you're right, you can only get those daffodil bulbs late in the season to plant them. Or maybe you can get them in Feb. to plant. I was just hoping to be able to get them before we put down the mulch. I did find some already blooming...but they looked so sad that I didn't buy them.

Wendy - happy early birthday. Have you decided on a name for the horse, or maybe you'll just keep the one he already has? What a magestic looking animal. Horses are magestic anyway.

Kim - I THINK I saw hyacinth and crocus bulbs. Which blooms earliest?

Barbie - thank YOU for being part of my life and always getting us going

Happy Easter and April Fools Day. I personally think the Church did a great disservice. To have Ash Wednesday fall on Valentines Day when most people get chocolates but then they give them up and then to have Easter on April Fools Day. Well, next year I think it's supposed to be something like April 21

Carol - I had trouble adding food to my diary yesterday but was finally able to do it later in the evening. I like to prelog. There have been times when I didn't realize that I'd gone over so I omitted something that I was planning to have. But couldn't do that yesterday. Still came in under calories

KJ - can Joaquin get any cuter? When he gets older (like preschool) he's going to have his pick of girlfriends. How adorable those pictures are!

Rita - was that a blintz that you had with your breakfast? Brownie?

Michele in NC
  • 1948Peachy
    1948Peachy Posts: 1,511 Member
    Options
    KJ ~ Joaquin is the cutest. Love the unhappy face...did he not like the cake?

Janet ~ Your oldest daughter and the grand baby are beautiful!

What a wonderful day to celebrate!

Carol in GA
  • exermom
    exermom Posts: 6,336 Member
    Options
    Carol - Joaquin was probably upset that he couldn't get more cake into his mouth at one time!

Michele in NC