Replies

• kevrit
    kevrit Posts: 3,752 Member
    :)
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,435 Member
  • klanders30
    klanders30 Posts: 2,569 Member
    thank you Katla for your SAD strategies!

NYKAREN
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,435 Member
    Stats for the day-

0runner- 30min, 131ahr, 152mhr, 9.10min mi, 14ah, 42al, 106ac, 3.32mi= 283c
    Apple Watch- 267c
    Other fl exer- 14min, 157mhr, 139ahr, 2sets of 20 high jump, speed jumping, etc= 147c
    Apple Watch- 133c

Total cal 430
  • OregonMother
    OregonMother Posts: 1,553 Member
    I am home and in bed.. It was a lazy day for me.but a lovely one....my wind chimes sung to me all day long,I'm thinking my mom and dad were making them sing...
    Went to my dear friend Bevs house with Alfie and had a wonderful dinner and wine and her and her mom June just loving Alfie to pieces...
    Tom and I have remained friends and will continue to do so...even though he hurt me,I am able to forgive.

I am glad to hear it, Allie. Withholding forgiveness only hurts ourselves.

Nice to hear about your wind chimes.

Felicia
    Willamette Valley, Oregon
  • csofled
    csofled Posts: 3,022 Member
    :)<3:)

• exermom
    exermom Posts: 6,311 Member
    Uggg...can't log food right now. Hopefully, MFP can get this taken care of like they did last night. Wonder if they can since it's Easter?

Rita - your breakfast sounds delish! I always find it a challenge to take a recipe and make it lower in calories. Would your hubby?

Was it katie who said that Brecks had the daffodils? Well, I looked there, and they have them but they don't ship until Fall. I was hoping to get them to plant around now. Guess I won't. Some of them are really pretty.

Wendy - Beauty is a lovely name and sure fits her. Do hope you get her

Vince went to church today with me. He's a C&E're. Then came home a cleaned the winshield in my car. It was badly streaked. Hope it came out OK, we'll know tomorrow when we take it out in the sunshine. Went to Lowe's Hardware to get the corrugated piping. Then put down the Wet & Forget on the deck. That takes amost all day to do.

Diane and slja - welcome, pull up a chair, pour yourself and glass of water, and jump right in

kylia - I'm going to record Jesus Christ superstar. I love that show!

Michele in NC
  • kymarai
    kymarai Posts: 3,578 Member
    Just heard snow in the forecast for us tonight....Thankful it was pretty today!