• JaydedMiss
    JaydedMiss Posts: 4,286 Member
    Options
    *kitten* i need to get to walmart
  • crabbybrianna
    crabbybrianna Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    crazyravr wrote: »
    PSA.... at Wallmart regular price $3.97 Fantastic!!!!!

Mint2018-420x420.png

Has anyone in Alberta found this at Walmart? I’ve looked in a couple of locations and no luck. I haven’t actually been able to find it anywhere.
  • JaydedMiss
    JaydedMiss Posts: 4,286 Member
    Options

Mint2018-420x420.png

Has anyone in Alberta found this at Walmart? I’ve looked in a couple of locations and no luck. I haven’t actually been able to find it anywhere.

im in a large ontario city (london ont) we normally get most new/big things relatively quick after toronto. I havent found it yet lol. Aparently its not with the rest of icecream iv heard a few times. Not really sure what that means
  • fb47
    fb47 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I just tried the red velvet Pure Protein bars, they are deeeelicious. In my mind, they are better than the other Pure Protein bars.
  • HarveysBud
    HarveysBud Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    So after stopping by Walmart they only had these two. Picked up and tried. Don't care for chocolate at all. The cookies and cream however, although not as good as Halo top offerings I tried, are pretty good with huge chunks of cookies in there. So for now Halo top macchiato rules. But these are $1.50 cheaper for me so.... Nahhhh HT if anything. Too bad they didn't have vanilla as that is my go to flavour for icecream.

eonzpjo2ltw8.jpg

They do have Vanilla! WHat was the chocolate like?
  • HarveysBud
    HarveysBud Posts: 421 Member
    Options

Mint2018-420x420.png

How is this stuff???!!
  • fb47
    Options
    HarveysBud wrote: »
    So after stopping by Walmart they only had these two. Picked up and tried. Don't care for chocolate at all. The cookies and cream however, although not as good as Halo top offerings I tried, are pretty good with huge chunks of cookies in there. So for now Halo top macchiato rules. But these are $1.50 cheaper for me so.... Nahhhh HT if anything. Too bad they didn't have vanilla as that is my go to flavour for icecream.

eonzpjo2ltw8.jpg

They are 7.99$ at my grocery store, way overpriced. I thought Halo Top was overpriced, but this one wins it hands down. I did hear the cookies and cream are delicious, but the price is a big letdown.

• Tacklewasher
    Tacklewasher Posts: 7,122 Member
    Options

eonzpjo2ltw8.jpg

I grabbed on of the Chocolate when is was $5. I really liked it. Better than any of the Halo Top I tried. Not sure if I would buy it at $8, but maybe.

I need to find the CoolWay next. But it may be a while coming here.
  • Katiebear_81
    Katiebear_81 Posts: 719 Member
    Options

Mint2018-420x420.png

I've seen it at Sobeys in Edmonton, but it's with the gluten-free/natural foods. I'm not sure on the price, sorry!
  • Birder165
    Birder165 Posts: 484 Member
    Options

Mint2018-420x420.png

Wow! That's amazing. It's still $4.97 at the Walmarts down here in Windsor (ON) (still much cheaper than HT, though)
  • Birder165
    Birder165 Posts: 484 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options

Mint2018-420x420.png

How is this stuff???!!

I like all the flavours I've tried, except for the vanilla bean.
    It looks like a lot of us who have tried CoolWay prefer it over Halo Top.
  • crabbybrianna
    Options

Mint2018-420x420.png

I've seen it at Sobeys in Edmonton, but it's with the gluten-free/natural foods. I'm not sure on the price, sorry!

Thanks! I never go to Sobey’s, but there’s one near my in-laws so I’ll check this weekend. I’m going to assume it’s pretty expensive. The CoolWay website claims a Walmart near me carries it but they don’t actually have any. :disappointed:
  • crabbybrianna
    Options
    Birder165 wrote: »

Mint2018-420x420.png

How is this stuff???!!

If it is better, the only reason I’d still buy Halo Top is flavours. Halo Top has a few flavours that I really like and looks like CoolWay has nothing similar.
  • fb47
    Options

Mint2018-420x420.png

How is this stuff???!!

If it is better, the only reason I’d still buy Halo Top is flavours. Halo Top has a few flavours that I really like and looks like CoolWay has nothing similar.

I tried Halo Top's Pancakes and Waffles....I am not sold on them yet.
  • crabbybrianna
    Options
    fb47 wrote: »

Mint2018-420x420.png

How is this stuff???!!

I actually liked that one. Not as much as the others that I’ve tried, but I didn’t find it as bad as everyone else thought it was.
  • Muscleflex79
    Muscleflex79 Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    fb47 wrote: »

Mint2018-420x420.png

How is this stuff???!!

I actually liked that one. Not as much as the others that I’ve tried, but I didn’t find it as bad as everyone else thought it was.

I agree! I had read so much about it (a lot of it bad), but wanted to try it for myself and liked it. Not sure I'd buy it again (certainly not at full price), but it wasn't bad at all!
  • Tacklewasher
    Tacklewasher Posts: 7,122 Member
    Options
    Looks like Halop Top is on sale this week at Superstore (I'm in BC) and Breyers Delights is on sale at Save-On.

$5.99 for each.
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    I love the blackflys, only thing I will drink, high alcohol, fast buzz, I miss the blueberry one tho!
  • laurajeanholly
    laurajeanholly Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Not sure how new it is, but I recently discovered Oikos Triple Zero Greek Yogurt. Delish and it's only 70 calories and has 8 grams of protein. Nordica Smooth in Salted Caramel flavour is also delish, tastes like a decadent dessert but is only 110 calories and 10 grams of protein.