New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    Dunkin Donuts has heard my crying out for more cotton candy flavored things. Please please please let this be the beginning of a beautiful trend that other companies try and steal.

YESSSSS bring on the cotton candy trend plz
  • cdudley628
    cdudley628 Posts: 547 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Dunkin Donuts has heard my crying out for more cotton candy flavored things. Please please please let this be the beginning of a beautiful trend that other companies try and steal.

I'm not sure if it's been mentioned, but one of my friends posted on Facebook saying that Dunkins has cotton candy coolatas currently. ETA: I read an article that says they're going to be coming out in May
  • Idontcareyoupick
    Idontcareyoupick Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options
    Mint crunch m&ms are delicious
  • Chunkahlunkah
    Chunkahlunkah Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Ruatine wrote: »
    Against my better judgment I picked up this yesterday:

4hp473v8x789.png

I haven't tried it yet, but just by the weight of the box, it is super dense. I plan to try it tomorrow for dinner, since I won't have time to cook anything.

My brother was just raving about these to me earlier. He said it's really good and also filling. He likes it with a banana sliced in.
  • Aerocrazd
    Aerocrazd Posts: 87 Member
    Options

Speaking of cotton candy, have you tried the cotton candy blizzard at Dairy Queen? Im not sure if its a new thing but it was to me. I like cotton candy okay, but this blizzard was pretty good. I got a mini and it was all i could eat of that flavor it was that sweet. For the record, i got 3 minis that day because i couldnt make up my mind on which one i wanted.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    Mint crunch m&ms are delicious

I tried the espresso ones and I was really disappointed... weird aftertaste that didn't really taste like coffee to me.

I love the coffee nut ones though!
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    Aerocrazd wrote: »

Speaking of cotton candy, have you tried the cotton candy blizzard at Dairy Queen? Im not sure if its a new thing but it was to me. I like cotton candy okay, but this blizzard was pretty good. I got a mini and it was all i could eat of that flavor it was that sweet. For the record, i got 3 minis that day because i couldnt make up my mind on which one i wanted.

There’s no Dairy Queen’s close to me unfortunately :/
  • Aerocrazd
    Aerocrazd Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Aerocrazd wrote: »

There’s no Dairy Queen’s close to me unfortunately :/

That's just sad. I thought Dairy Queens were everywhere. Well, if you find yourself near one, check it out.
  • kellymccrea1
    kellymccrea1 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I went to Target for more Monster caffe energy drinks and as I was passing the ice cream I noticed THEY SELL THE COOKIES & CREAM ENLIGHTENED NOW. Not even a week ago my store didn’t have ANY enlightened ice cream!
    Oh... my... goodness.
    Chocolate peanut butter has been my favorite for as long as I can remember but now it’s my second favorite, this one is my favorite now without a doubt. It tastes just like the homemade cookies & cream ice cream my family makes with double stuffed Oreos. I love that it actually has that CREAM aspect instead of just the cookie pieces. Not at all bland, and way sweeter than I expected. It definitely does NOT taste low calorie. Definitely one I’ll be stocking up on like crazy the second I find it on sale. If their other new flavors are this good I’m doomed.
    b32kl3uxp3d1.jpeg

So glad you finally got a new flavor! Isn’t it the best? I just had another pint of this Thursday night, and I liked it even more than the first time.
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    Enlightened Ice Cream is bomb. I've tried four flavors so far and loved them all. Marshmallow Peanut Butter was one of them, and I agree -- the marshmallow taste does disappear the more you eat it, lol. I guess our tongue goes numb to the flavor? The peanut butter is very nice indeed. I doubt I'll ever go back to Halo Top. It's so icy and chemical tasting. I tried some of the new Arctic Zero flavors, and while I like them better than the old formulas, it still doesn't top Enlightened for me.

Has anyone seen No Pudge Brownie Mix in stores? I had it over ten years ago and suddenly remembered how great it was, lol. Fudgy, low cal brownies! But I can't seem to find it in stores anymore!
  • mom2colbyj
    mom2colbyj Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    82p29dtf4yx5.jpeg
    j6tifxaofg18.jpeg

Not sure how new these are but I just saw them for the first time today. If you like pizza crust then these are delicious. I’m already dreaming of a dip to pair them with. There was also a second flavor at my store which was garlic and oregano and I plan to try that one next.
  • kellymccrea1
    kellymccrea1 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Enlightened Ice Cream is bomb. I've tried four flavors so far and loved them all. Marshmallow Peanut Butter was one of them, and I agree -- the marshmallow taste does disappear the more you eat it, lol. I guess our tongue goes numb to the flavor? The peanut butter is very nice indeed. I doubt I'll ever go back to Halo Top. It's so icy and chemical tasting. I tried some of the new Arctic Zero flavors, and while I like them better than the old formulas, it still doesn't top Enlightened for me.

Has anyone seen No Pudge Brownie Mix in stores? I had it over ten years ago and suddenly remembered how great it was, lol. Fudgy, low cal brownies! But I can't seem to find it in stores anymore!

I think the flavor isn’t strong enough when I stop tasting it 1/3 of the way through. I had a peanut butter chocolate chip pint the other night, and it’s still my top flavor because I can taste the peanut butter flavor ALL THE WAY through. I remember the no pudge mix! I think Trader Joe’s reduced guilt brownie mix, if they still make it, was very similar if not identical. Made with yogurt right?

• Liamsm0m
    Liamsm0m Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    mom2colbyj wrote: »
    82p29dtf4yx5.jpeg
    j6tifxaofg18.jpeg

Not sure how new these are but I just saw them for the first time today. If you like pizza crust then these are delicious. I’m already dreaming of a dip to pair them with. There was also a second flavor at my store which was garlic and oregano and I plan to try that one next.

These are amazing. We have been buying them for a few years but I stopped. But I’ll have to remember this the next time I have a pizza craving
  • anglyn1
    anglyn1 Posts: 1,803 Member
    Options
    Buy one get one free coupon for enlightened: http://go.eatenlightened.com/april-bogo?utm_source=hs_email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=62066486&_hsenc=p2ANqtz--b1OpvWU9vhE9tpQ2SpJ3CfBc8-1vjRw0Yx4bx1qNDGE61byeJpMj5VZY4InC7vh6PiczW24HpOrKZVqYolNhB2DKp4Q&_hsmi=62066486

Also, I figured a lot of you here are probably coffee drinkers. I've been wanting to try Death Wish coffee, has anyone here tried it? I read somewhere it has around 700mg of caffeine per cup but I have a hard time believing it. My brother talked me into spending a little over $20 on a bag of Kimera Koffee recently (which is supposed to be extremely good with nootropics), but honestly after drinking two cups today I hardly notice a difference... it doesn't even taste that great....

I really like Death Wish coffee. Caffeine doesn't effect me very much at all so I can only evaluate it from a taste perspective. I would buy it regularly if it wasn't so pricey.
  • whitpauly
    whitpauly Posts: 1,483 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    I really like Enlightened movie night,very creamy and good pieces of chocolate,it does have a wee bit of aftertaste but nothing like Halo Top
  • Ruatine
    Ruatine Posts: 3,424 Member
    Options
    I finally was able to try the Enlightened pints. The only place near my side of the city that carries them is Whole Foods, which I generally avoid because of how expensive it is. I bit the bullet yesterday though, because I had the free coupon for a pint of Slim Twin (and, of course, WF is the only place to get them).

I decided to try the cold brew coffee flavor since that's probably my favorite flavor of ice cream. You can definitely taste the erythritol in it, but it wasn't so overwhelming as to cause me not to enjoy it. In fact, I like it much better than any light ice cream I've tried thus far. I ate the pint last night, and I'll probably hit up WF every once in a while for a treat (at $4.50/pint I really can't justify buying it often).

I went for cookies & cream on the Slim Twin. It's not nearly as creamy as the Enlightened, and I found the monk fruit flavor a little off-putting. I'll finish the pint, because the multitudinous cookie pieces make it worth it for me, but I wouldn't go back for another.
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    Ruatine wrote: »
    I finally was able to try the Enlightened pints. The only place near my side of the city that carries them is Whole Foods, which I generally avoid because of how expensive it is. I bit the bullet yesterday though, because I had the free coupon for a pint of Slim Twin (and, of course, WF is the only place to get them).

I decided to try the cold brew coffee flavor since that's probably my favorite flavor of ice cream. You can definitely taste the erythritol in it, but it wasn't so overwhelming as to cause me not to enjoy it. In fact, I like it much better than any light ice cream I've tried thus far. I ate the pint last night, and I'll probably hit up WF every once in a while for a treat (at $4.50/pint I really can't justify buying it often).

I went for cookies & cream on the Slim Twin. It's not nearly as creamy as the Enlightened, and I found the monk fruit flavor a little off-putting. I'll finish the pint, because the multitudinous cookie pieces make it worth it for me, but I wouldn't go back for another.

That’s a shame it wasn’t as creamy, I’ve been dying to try Slim Twin but there’s no Whole Foods anywhere near me whatsoever :/ did it taste more like cookies or more like its cream? I can overlook texture if the flavor is really good and has any chunks of cream....

I went to Shoprite and noticed this ice cream, has anyone tried it? I was a little tempted, but for that price I wasn’t sure if I wanted to spend the money (and calories) trying it....
    ryl4pcv0x47e.jpeg

I did find some new Enlightened flavors! Movie night and French toast - I can’t wait to try them! I might go for movie night first since everyone here seems more impressed with it!

Additionally, I found the last flavor left of Monster’s caffe lineup. It’s my least favorite, kind of tastes fake and not nearly as satisfying as the salted caramel or vanilla. Vanilla is exceptional, salted caramel is really good, and this one was bleh.
    uo5bsesjthq7.jpeg