New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• laurenbastug
    laurenbastug Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    @kaygold you are so welcome :) let me know how you like them!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    So glad I decided to go to Weis today in case they had the new Enlightened flavors (the Enlightened website only listed the same flavors that have been there forever)!

I bought Chocolate Peanut Butter, Bananas Foster, Movie Night, & French Toast. Weis also had Chilly Cow ice cream & ice cream bars, Gelato Fiasco ($3.99 which is an amazing price), & Halo Top.

My local Super Center finally had most of the new Halo Top flavors & bought Banana Chocolate since that's one of the new ones I haven't tried yet. Wal-Mart also had the Chilly Cow ice cream (not the bars though), the Breyers 2 flavor creations, & Ben & Jerry's Pecan Sticky Buns. The Ben & Jerry's Pecan Sticky Buns is amazing!
  • HilTri
    HilTri Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Herded avocado salsa...so good on black beans! 50 cal 2 TBS.
  • HilTri
    HilTri Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Sorry, Herdez not Herded...
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    So glad I decided to go to Weis today in case they had the new Enlightened flavors (the Enlightened website only listed the same flavors that have been there forever)!

I bought Chocolate Peanut Butter, Bananas Foster, Movie Night, & French Toast. Weis also had Chilly Cow ice cream & ice cream bars, Gelato Fiasco ($3.99 which is an amazing price), & Halo Top.

My local Super Center finally had most of the new Halo Top flavors & bought Banana Chocolate since that's one of the new ones I haven't tried yet. Wal-Mart also had the Chilly Cow ice cream (not the bars though), the Breyers 2 flavor creations, & Ben & Jerry's Pecan Sticky Buns. The Ben & Jerry's Pecan Sticky Buns is amazing!

Ooh that chocolate banana halo top pint is really good! Also, I’m not sure if all shoprites have the same weekly sales but this Friday Halo Top, Yasso, and Chilly Cow are going to be only $2.88 all week!
  • joannegustyn1971
    joannegustyn1971 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    HilTri wrote: »

Where do you find that? It sounds good.
  • acheben
    acheben Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    HilTri wrote: »

Where do you find that? It sounds good.

I've found it at several stores in a couple states (HEB, Fred Meyer, Safeway). Your best bet is to use their locator: https://www.hormelfoods.com/brands/#locator (Herdez, Guacamole Salsa)

The guacamole salsa is fantastic. It's definitely a staple in my house and I put it on so many things.
  • Sp1tfire
    Sp1tfire Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    Has anyone ever tried this?

NatureValley_OatmealSquares_CinnamonBrownSugar.png

LOVE these!! Kinda tiny for the cals but super good warmed up. I wish they'd make a protein version.
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options
    26un7cz7pdvo.png
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    26un7cz7pdvo.png

THANK YOU, nice deal! I thought found good deal because amazon has 20% off coupon making most of the flavors 15-16 bucks (choc chip cookie dough is 15 something) via subscribe and save, but only for a few flavors, this deal is way better! They don't have the ONE bars on amazon!!
  • JenniferOBX14
    JenniferOBX14 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Looked for the chilly cow at Walmart today...no go. Will try Publix in the next few days.
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    Options
    found the kettle corn oreos. well, i can't keep those at home :wink:
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    https://happyhour.starbucks.com/

50% off frappe including new luxe frap!
  • whitpauly
    whitpauly Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    This was in a sponsored post on Facebook... my goodness do these look delicious!!! If anyone finds them first and buys them let me know how they are!!
    pg4sfndcmn4q.jpeg

I want these!
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    Starbucks released two new drinks: The Ultra Caramel Frappuccino (420 calories for a grande) and the Triple Mocha Frappuccino (400 calories for a grande).

Normally I don't get excited over new frappuccino flavors.... but four words caught my attention: Cold Brew Whipped Cream.

"The Sweet Cold Brew Whipped Cream combines actual cold-brew coffee (not some sort of artificial powder version) and both dark caramel and white chocolate mocha sauces into one whipped topping."

*drools*

jo8brj8fygpc.png

Worth all 420 calories !
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    This was in a sponsored post on Facebook... my goodness do these look delicious!!! If anyone finds them first and buys them let me know how they are!!
    pg4sfndcmn4q.jpeg

Bah, I was just at Shop Rite, but I don't remember seeing those.

(I'm extremely skeptical about the 'tastes like cheesecake' claim)
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    I’m never buying Sweet Habit again. There’s just no way to pre portion it into two pints without making a huge mess, I thought I’d be safe letting it thaw in the drive home then scoop it but the outside was super soft whereas the inside was rock solid... it’s impossible to thaw evenly to dish out when it’s in the quart container!

The caramel flavor is really good with generous caramel swirls, but it’s not any better than Enlightened. Honestly, if I was blindfolded I wouldn’t notice a difference. As far as caramel flavors go, I like Halo Top’s the most since it tastes more like sweet cream to me whereas Enlightened’s caramel is a bit more fake and tastes like sugar alcohols (like this Sweet Habit caramel). 4/10.
    zlcbzycj2kit.jpeg
    rvzcrnu7vabs.jpeg
    p2y16rzd8dp8.jpeg
  • melissa6771
    melissa6771 Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    pg4sfndcmn4q.jpeg

I have to try these. I just did product locator and it says market basket by me which is where I'm going tomorrow. I'll look for them. Anyone have any idea what part of grocery store they will be in? Market basket prices are really good too so that's cool.