WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR MAY 2018

Options

Replies

• ryenday
    ryenday Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options

Oh, and the jeans ... I am going to cut up mine and wear hot pink thongs and use the extra material to make a bustiér to match with hot pink ruffles and trim. Wonder what the view is from behind, they don't show that.

Lenora

OMG, you had me burst out laughing at work! Lucky no one was around! :)
  • KarenUK56
    KarenUK56 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    csofled wrote: »
    My brother Dave and Heather my niece just after she shaved her head before starting chemo therapy.

ztqx4m4e0an3.jpg

A darling pic of her 4 kiddos supporting their mama with t-shirts made by a dear friend. Liam, Hadley Renee, Jameson and Finn!

cxvsa44ge2aw.jpg

Cheri
    my hearts in Virginia with Heather and her family

What a lovely picture of beautiful children.
  • TrishasTime
    TrishasTime Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    ;););););););););););););););););););););););)

Trish from OZ
  • langman22
    langman22 Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    Lenora, you cracked me up with your post about the cut up jeans.
  • exermom
    exermom Posts: 6,364 Member
    Options
    Did the “I Want that Body” DVD. The plan for tomorrow is to do some HIIT.

Exercised, went to the food pantry, got money at the bank, then volunteered at the Green Room. Went to Aldi afterwards then home to help with the pool. Now here.

I’m supposed to volunteer at the Green Room again tomorrow since the woman who signed up to do it had heart surgery. She is a great person and has done a lot for me, so I figure this is the least I can do. When I went to the MD about 6 months ago and they tested my blood, my vitamin D level was high so I stopped taking the supplement. I’m supposed to get it tested again to be sure the level came down so I’m thinking that on my way to the Green Room tomorrow I’ll get it tested.

Ginger – I usually have 24oz of water while I’m getting dressed

Okie – I usually measure my food and for the other things, I mostly go by if the recipe says “2 (say) chicken thighs” I go by that. It’s not that I’m struggling with a few pounds, it’s more that recently I have these “rolls” and I’m at about the same weight I was before this happened. Wonder what changed? The only things I can think of are the addition of the Lamictal and going thru meno

When Steve comes here, I’m not sure if Vince is going to go shooting Tuesday night. If he doesn’t we can grill. I’ll get a ribeye since I know Steve likes that and I’ll have grilled salmon. I’m just not much of a red meat eater.

Kylia – sure hope you’re feeling better today

Working on the pool, getting it cleaned up. Put some empty bleach bottles in my neighbor’s recycling bin since I know we’re going to have a lot more

Finished Heather’s book today. Can’t wait for the sequel.

Holly – yes, I was born and raised in northern New Jersey (I remember when the Meadowlands were being built). Got married and moved to West Milford, NJ, then the Poconos in PA, then southern PA, now in NC. Jersey tomatoes…ahhhhhhhhhhhhh, nothing beats them.

Allison – good thoughts for your friend’s husband

Rebecca – yes, you ARE a good mamma, your sons are so lucky to have you

Mary – I’m so sorry about your job

Wendy – is there something that will repel carpenter bees? Or at the very least, make a certain area inhospitable to them?

Michele in NC
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,594 Member
    Options
    stats for the day:

1st time this yr riding from the new gym to the sumner train station

bike ride hm 2 gym- 7.39min, 131mhr, 12.4amph. 1.5mi= 77c
    apple watch- 67c
    SKI MACHINE- 20min, 93astpm, glute program, lvl4, 133mhr, .71mi= 130c
    apple watch- 126c
    STAIRSTEPPER- 10min, 43floors, lvl7, 672steps, 127ahr, 138mhr= 98c
    apple watch- 112c
    Bike ride gym 2 sumn sta- 52.48min, 126ahr, 146mhr, 13.5amph, 11.8mi= 483c
    apple watch- 465c
    jog sta 2 wk- 4.38min, 152mhr, 139ahr, 9.01min mi, .5mi= 57c
    apple watch- 52c
    jog wk 2 sta- WINDY!!!! 4.13min, 121ahr, 152Mhr, 9.12min mi, .4mi= 62c
    apple watch- 56c
    bike ride dome 2 hm- WINDY!!! 18.51min, 154mhr, 130ahr, 8.3amph, 2.6mi= 191c
    apple watch- 139c

total cal 1098
  • fanncy0626
    fanncy0626 Posts: 7,137 Member
    Options
    Michele - thanks! Now I have more time to exercise! When I go back to eating carbs then I get fluffy. Maybe restrict or limit the amount of carbs and see if that gets rid of the rolls. Maybe cortisol??

<3

Mary from Arizona
  • suebdew
    suebdew Posts: 1,330 Member
    Options
    <3<3<3
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,741 Member
    Options
    well i got 4 hrs sleep was awake at 12:30, bounced out of bed excited for the weekend, but know I am going to pay for it in the end... it is super muggy here feels more like July,,, but have packed different clothes
    im also packing for Alfie lol
    so I have to throw a load of laundry in and pack the car, going to get Taliah on bus and drop off Aflie at Tom's and then ill be off..
    will check on tonight....
  • spikeyhair
    spikeyhair Posts: 2,078 Member
    Options
    Kate UK <3
  • csofled
    csofled Posts: 3,022 Member
    Options
    ;)