WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR MAY 2018

Options

Replies

• OregonMother
    OregonMother Posts: 1,566 Member
    Options
    So happy to hear the update, Machka. That all is so encouraging, especially the sense of humor.

Felicia
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,552 Member
    Options
    yo peeps

machka great news!
  • pipcd34
    Options
    today after the workout we go pick. up his e-bike and get him fitted for it. they are going to measure the seat stem for me incase I ride it.
  • kevrit
    kevrit Posts: 3,850 Member
    Options
    Well, went for a walk yesterday. Planned on 2 miles but it turned into three. Almost home and I went to take a picture of an unusual desert flower when I found my phone missing. I had to turn around and retrace my steps. Found the phone about halfway through. It head fallen out of my pocket. I did get a pic of the flower when I got back to it and broke a flower off to take back home. Picture follows. I don’t know what it is though. Still have to look it up.

RV Rita in New Mexico
  • fanncy0626
    fanncy0626 Posts: 7,118 Member
    Options
    Machka- we are so happy for you and your husband! Thanks for the update!

Barbie - love the umbrella and sitting area! Your fence looks fantastic and it will be great to have your dogs able to run around. Great news about Jake!

I've just finished my exercise and ready to go out and enjoy the Cinco de Mayo celebrations. Have a great day everyone!

<3

Mary from Arizona
  • klanders30
    klanders30 Posts: 2,569 Member
    Options
    machka your post made me cry from happiness. <3<3

One step at a time ladies
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,216 Member
    Options
    Recently I have been watching my elder son on Utube, because he makes vlogs with his pal Gadge about Airsoft products. It's really nice for me, because I rarely see him IRL. Today I learnt that his lovely partner and her daughter are also taking part in the war games. He also writes for the magazine. It's wonderful to see him so well and happy after years of anxiety and depression and losing his job. <3 I don't suppose he knows how much pleasure I get from watching him. :p:D:)

Can't seem to post photos at the moment from my tablet.

Much love, Heather UK xxxxxxx

• ljdw99
    ljdw99 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    :)
  • fanncy0626
    fanncy0626 Posts: 7,118 Member
    Options
    Heather- I'm glad that your son is doing so well! He looks like he is a warrior! Great picture of him. Your grandson's happy expression is priceless <3 Happy Birthday to Max!

<3

Mary from Arizona
  • evie1958
    evie1958 Posts: 852 Member
    Options
    Machka, so happy to hear that hubby remembers how to eat an elephant! Reading that brought tears to my eyes. Also happy that you have a couple of friends that will jump in and give you a hand but not invade your space and place even more demands on your time and energy (really, you have enough of that going on already!). Also very thankful that you take the time to update us on what's happening with you and hubby. {{{HUGS}}}
    So many posts to catch up on! I missed reading on Thursday, did some running around, had a massage then wanted to refurbish the dirt that my african violets are in. Then, at 3:30 p.m., we decided to fire up the bbq for the first time this year so of course it needed cleaning. When hubby started taking it apart, he discovered that it was pretty much shot, so as we already had our hearts set on bbq, we ended up going to Home Depot to get a new one. By this time it was closer to 4:30. That store is kind of disorganized (!!!!) and finding the bbq that we wanted took some time. Shorten this story, we didn't bbq that night and it was after 7 by the time we ate. Hubby finished putting the new bbq together yesterday while I was at work so we finally had our bbq last night! SO GOOD!!! lol.
    Had quite a shock on Wed a.m., weigh in day so I was on the computer (down .8!) so I decided to check my email. Good thing. There was an email from the gym that I had been going to, they declared bankruptcy and all locations have been closed permanently and immediately. I drove past on my way to the Y, all that was in the parking lot were three big moving vans. Fortunately, while I was on a payment plan, they had taken a payment last on April 20, so I'm not out money yet. I've been checking my credit card statement twice a day since, just making sure another payment doesn't get tried (it was every two weeks). So far, so good. I didn't have anything there either, some people had rental lockers where kept whatever, I just took what I needed for each day. Anyway, I've seen a few familiar faces at the Y already, and I think I'm going to like it there. I start work at 8:45 on the weekends, that old gym didn't open til 8 so I really didn't have time to go, but the Y opens at 7, so the opportunity is there. I didn't go this morning, but I'm going to try and get there tomorrow. And it will end up being cheaper too! Win, Win, Win!
    Sorry, I've just waited too long to post to say individual things to people, although Terry, I do love the idea of "blinging" up the boot!
    Welcome to the newbies, hugs for those who need them, congrats to those celebrating and thank you, thank you, thank you Barbie for keeping this thread going!
    Evelyn, Vancouver Island where spring has definitely arrived!!
  • coastalgosgal
    coastalgosgal Posts: 2,900 Member
    Options
    Machka, So happy to hear of your husband's progress! Humor coming thru, oh what a joy to see right? Blessed milestones!
    Awesome!
    Rebecca
  • pipcd34
    Options
    stats for the day:

spin class- 1hr, 127ahr, 158mhr, 83arpm, 130aw, 16.3mi= 502c
    Apple Watch- 541c
    mowing lawn- 46.13min, 114mhr, 210c
    Apple Watch- 253c

total cal 712