WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR MAY 2018

Options
1828384858688»

Replies

• csofled
    csofled Posts: 3,022 Member
    Options
    :) Day 1 of our move was successful! On to Day 2! If I can get outa bed in the morning that is...
  • ryenday
    ryenday Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    Kidd Kirby reminds my husband that he forgot to give Kidd a piece of pizza! Lol
    u4e2qjrtz1vr.png
  • csofled
    csofled Posts: 3,022 Member
    Options
    Day 1 of the move was successful. Several car loads and a full truck. Day 2 will be 2 more truck loads I believe. Slow and steady!
    It was hot but we both kept well hydrated and going in and out of the air conditioning in the 2 houses helped. Thanks for the support ladies!!

Cheri
  • KJLaMore
    KJLaMore Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies! Come join us in June!
  • DebCountsAll
    DebCountsAll Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Hi. I am @waitingtogo93 from Rochester BY. 55 as of May the Force Be with you.

Nice to meet you!
  • lilnoramitchellandre
    lilnoramitchellandre Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    DebCountsAll and waitingtogo - Scroll back up a few postings until you reach a link (usually from Barbiecat; but it is also about 2 or 3 up) and click on the link that will take you to June. Make sure you bookmark the page by clicking on the outline of a star which will turn yellow; and then you will be able to find us quickly when you hit the gray star between the bell and gear. Tell us what you prefer to be called, giving a location (general or specific) and something about you, family, hobbies, and goals.

Lenora