Replies

• VeganInTraining
    VeganInTraining Posts: 1,321 Member
    Options
    EXTRA MILES-

MFPfriend: 2

chelsea32291: 2

Total: 4
    I'm going to start taking this personally ;)
    Their total of 4 + my earlier 5.5+ today's extra 2=

abyt42

great job on all your extra miles! i'm hoping tomorrow nothing comes up while I'm walking the trails, since I didn't get to go as long today.

EmilyRanae22: 5 miles=
  • chelsea32291
    Options
    Hi I'm a bit concerned if we are able to cycle. On page 6 it says each team to coordinate 100 walk jog run but no mention of cycling. I really hope we can because I know some of you have done a lot of cycling. I've completed 5 miles cycling myself that I haven't put in my totals. What do you think miss broccoli?

I know you weren't asking me, but Gary said we could walk, jog, run, swim or bike as long as they are extra and not our normal exercise.
  • VeganInTraining
    Options
    BTW, I don't know about anyone else burt I am definitely seeing a difference in my body composition already! No weight loss so far, but I wish I would have measured myself on the 1st cause there's definitely been a difference
  • chelsea32291
    Options
    BTW, I don't know about anyone else burt I am definitely seeing a difference in my body composition already! No weight loss so far, but I wish I would have measured myself on the 1st cause there's definitely been a difference
    That's awesome! I feel like my stomach has shrunk some which excites me. Now if I could get to the part where I lose in my arms and legs. :-p
  • missbroccoli
    Options
    Has anyone heard from Kathy? (Kapollard)?
  • abyt42
    abyt42 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    EmilyRanae22: 5 miles=

plus abyt42: 3

• hether22
    hether22 Posts: 63
    Options
    I have seen some differences too! AND I'M LOVING IT!!! I can't wait to get to the end of the month and compare before/after pics! I love this challenge!

Hether22 = 4.5 miles

Total = 24
  • abyt42
    Options
    I have seen some differences too! AND I'M LOVING IT!!! I can't wait to get to the end of the month and compare before/after pics! I love this challenge!

Hether22 = 4.5 miles

Total = 24

We're less than a quarter of the way there: let's pour it on!
  • InfamousQ
    InfamousQ Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Did everything for today can't wait for tomorrow!!!!
  • VeganInTraining
    Options
    Everything completed for the day! Thinking I should have taken "before" pics, I guess I could do them now :)
  • chelsea32291
    Options
    Everything is done for today. Didn't get to walk the trails like I wanted due to babysitting longer than I thought. :(
  • lloydmel
    lloydmel Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Finished the jumping jacks, the 21s, drank plenty of water, under my calories, and walked 1.5 miles tonight on top of my other workouts....
    Woohoo! We're gettin it done!
  • abyt42
    Options
    Finished the jumping jacks, the 21s, drank plenty of water, under my calories, and walked 1.5 miles tonight on top of my other workouts....
    Woohoo! We're gettin it done!

So, adding your miles to the 24.5 above, we're at a total of:

26 miles.
  • missbroccoli
    Options
    Make that 29!
  • Marty3411
    Marty3411 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I did 2 miles

Team total of 31 miles
  • lloydmel
    lloydmel Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Walked 1.5 miles extra this morning, so I think that's 32.5 miles.

:-)
  • VeganInTraining
    Options
    I promise to do the work outs for the day and drink all of my water but I want you all to know that I do NOT want too! I am enjoying a lazy day which I have not had in a long time! But for you all, I'll do it :) I make no promises on being under on food cause I'm going to a birthday party but I will do my best. I've already determined that I will avoid the cookies.
  • VeganInTraining
    Options
    OK I completed the challege. I do not recommend doing it as interval training (10 globes, 20 jumping jacks, 20 stairs at a time) simply because by the 5th set I thought I was going to puke or pass out. Those globe jumps are brutal! HOWEVER doing that workout got me motivated to make sure I stay under for the day. Wish my luck at the birthday party I am headed to now. I know there will be a ton of food
  • chelsea32291
    Options
    Walked 2 extra miles today. So 34.5 miles.
  • abyt42
    Options
    Walked 2 extra miles today. So 34.5 miles.
    Add 4.5, so our total is:
    39 miles.

Somewhere higher up in the thread, we got a clarification that any bike/swim/rollerskate miles above our normal exercise count. Could the bikers chime in so we know how many miles are left to complete on Saturday (since Sunday is the official "day of rest" on this challenge?)