30 Day Shred - Start July 15!

Options

Replies

• afitchpatrick
    afitchpatrick Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    SORRY LADIES I HAVE 2 STOP SHREDDING 4 AWHILE I HAVE A HAIRLINE FRACTURE IN MY FOOT SO THE DOC TOLD ME TO AT LEAST TAKE 2 TO 3 WEEKS OFF BUT I HTINK I WILL JUST DO IT TWO OR 3 TIMES A WEEK TIL HE GIVES ME THE FULL OUT GO AHEAD.
  • andbam
    andbam Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Apryl546 - Thank you for the tips. My husband told me to try the same thing (ice them) but I wasn't sure if it would do any good. Since you did the same and it helped I'll give it a shot!

afitchpatrick - I hope your foot starts to feel better soon and that you can get back to your daily routines.
  • Apryl546
    Apryl546 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    L3D5 done!
  • Apryl546
    Options
    Okay SO I didn't actually get day 5 done. I had posted that 5 minutes before I was going to start my actual workout.. and I ended up having to leave the house in a rush. D:
  • Kristin6608
    Kristin6608 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I have been slacking... but I will get back to it! Hope everyone is doing well!
  • moffee01
    moffee01 Posts: 68
    Options
    Level 3 day 2 done. Geez in the superman I think I went up to high and strained my right butt cheek muscle LOL.
  • mamato4kids
    mamato4kids Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I'm going to get L3D4 done soon. Hubby is going to join me...I have a 7 mile run through hills tomorrow am, should be fun!
  • Apryl546
    Options
    Level 3 day 2 done. Geez in the superman I think I went up to high and strained my right butt cheek muscle LOL.
    ... I did that too! But it was my left. Haha
  • Apryl546
    Options
    okay.. NOW L3D5 is really done.

I was sweating by the time the warmup was done.. haha. It's only 66 outside, I don't see why.
  • moffee01
    Options
    L3 D3 complete :-) My hubby is at work this morning so my 3 boys worked out with me LOL. This was my 9 year old first time. He made it all the way through!! But if I ask him to do it again tomorrow Im sure he will pass hehehehe.
  • Apryl546
    Options
    L3D6 done!

Phew I'm sweaty today!
  • k8es
    k8es Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies! i was out of town for 4 days and managed to shred 2 of the days. I did day 5 yesterday which means I can count on one hand how many days I have left!!! I will get day 6 finished today.

After 30DS I think I may do Ripped in 30 as well.

Hope everyone is doing well!!!
  • k8es
    Options
    L3D6 finished! I can see the end!
  • mamato4kids
    Options
    Ah, you are all passing me up! I took today off. I am homeschooling my daughter and today was the first day, it also included back to school shopping for my other two....I know excuses, I promise to be back tomorrow. 5 days left....I MUST finish!
  • symota
    symota Posts: 12
    Options
    I'm going to jump in and let you all know I've been inspired by your posts. I was supposed to do L2D10 today, but between doctor appointments, shopping, preparing for school (our homeschool starts Wednesday), and welcoming 3 more children into our household until Saturday, I didn't get my workout in. Perhaps I'll do two tomorrow...or not.

I'm anxious to see everyone's before and after photos. I didn't take before photos, although I did do measurements. If I get brave enough, I may post after photos when I'm all done. We'll see.

Thanks for the inspiration!
  • goals111
    goals111 Posts: 15
    Options
    L3D4 finished. My knees r cussing me! I'll be glad when I'm finished. Looking for a rest day, then back to TaeBo for awhile.
  • Apryl546
    Options
    Forgot to post I did L3D7 yesterday!
  • k8es
    Options
    L3D7 finished!

I am so impressed with you ladies who homeschool and still find time to work out -- way to go!
  • moffee01
    Options
    L3 D5 done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • mamato4kids
    Options
    L3D5 done. 5 more to go!!!!