Options
14567810»

Replies

• lakinapook
    lakinapook Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Gibby349 wrote: »
    dewd2 wrote: »
    There was a program on BBC (I think) where someone swore that their skinny friend ate way more then them. So the news show took them to task and recorded everything each ate. You can probably guess the result. I will try to find a link...

Cool would love to see it

Go to youtube and look up "the truth about slim people 2017"
  • ursula130
    ursula130 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I just read "the thin woman's brain" it was rather enlightening and I am working on it. Essentially the premise is that thin people eat what they want but they naturally stop before they are super full and their brain can distinguish hunger from boredom/sad/annoyed/thirsty.
  • Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    Options
    ursula130 wrote: »
    I just read "the thin woman's brain" it was rather enlightening and I am working on it. Essentially the premise is that thin people eat what they want but they naturally stop before they are super full and their brain can distinguish hunger from boredom/sad/annoyed/thirsty.

While this "thin people don't eat when they are not really hungry" may be true for some thin people for others it is not. The only thing thin people for sure have in common is that they are not eating the amount of calories consistantly that would cause them to be overweight. If you are tracking your calories you can do that too.