How do I get a women to find me attractive

Options

Replies

• FibroHiker
    FibroHiker Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Don't listen to these women. They are leading you down the wrong path. All women love a guy who is a sick. Lose that job and make sure you have plenty baby mamas. I'm telling you the panties will fall and they will think they can change you. Make sure you cheat on them. Women love cheaters. It brings out the investigator in them which they love.

Preach!

As much as I hate to admit it, there is a lot of truth here.
  • LiftingRiot
    LiftingRiot Posts: 6,952 Member
    Options
    aidydh wrote: »
    Don't listen to these women. They are leading you down the wrong path. All women love a guy who is a sick. Lose that job and make sure you have plenty baby mamas. I'm telling you the panties will fall and they will think they can change you. Make sure you cheat on them. Women love cheaters. It brings out the investigator in them which they love.

Preach!

As much as I hate to admit it, there is a lot of truth here.

I'm a keen observer of human nature. A lot maybe a stretch but definitely some truth surprisingly, especially in the younger years.
  • elizabethmcopeland
    elizabethmcopeland Posts: 167 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Research says that women have higher standards, because DANG we work hard these days. Not just in the gym. We're going to therapy, we're reading, we're pursuing jobs and breaking glass ceilings. We're buying our own homes, cars, and dogs. We don't need a man, we need a partner.

I can give you a list, in fact, I'll dump one on the bottom, but in the end, just work at being a good person and people will notice. Women will notice. Go to therapy. Read a book. Ask other people what interests them. Listen.

You can't fix your eggplant size, you can't always have a new car, you can't get taller or be more attractive.

But you CAN change how you engage the world, and that's something the modern woman is looking for.

men i find attractive:
    • are genuinely and authentically interested in people other than themselves;
    • listen to other people before giving their opinion (especially to people in what are considered socially lower economic statuses, skin colors, or genders);
    • work hard and are eager to learn and lead;
    • take full responsibility for themselves/actions and don't hesitate to admit fault when they've erred;
    • are adventurous and want to try new things and travel;
    • encourage other people to become their best selves, without being a jerk.
  • Cutemesoon
    Cutemesoon Posts: 2,646 Member
    Options
    Research says that women have higher standards, because DANG we work hard these days. Not just in the gym. We're going to therapy, we're reading, we're pursuing jobs and breaking glass ceilings. We're buying our own homes, cars, and dogs. We don't need a man, we need a partner.

I can give you a list, in fact, I'll dump one on the bottom, but in the end, just work at being a good person and people will notice. Women will notice. Go to therapy. Read a book. Ask other people what interests them. Listen.

You can't fix your eggplant size, you can't always have a new car, you can't get taller or be more attractive.

But you CAN change how you engage the world, and that's something the modern woman is looking for.

men i find attractive:
    • are genuinely and authentically interested in people other than themselves;
    • listen to other people before giving their opinion (especially to people in what are considered socially lower economic statuses, skin colors, or genders);
    • work hard and are eager to learn and lead;
    • take full responsibility for themselves/actions and don't hesitate to admit fault when they've erred;
    • encourage other people to become their best selves, without being a jerk.

s-3e8ca73a0219aed4a1bb4151321b6e7c89d02e6e.gif
  • legsnbacon
    legsnbacon Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    LMNOP55 wrote: »
    I’m nice and athletic and have a good job what else do I need?

What's in your pants?

There. I fixed it for you.
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    edited June 2018
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    Caporegiem wrote: »
    In this country, you gotta make the money first. Then when you get the money, you get the power. Then when you get the power, then you get the women.

Having premium helps too.

cap-whateverhisnameis would be so proud

Caporegiem

In The Godfather, Don Vito Corleone and Consigliori Tom Hagen is the highest, and after them comes the family's two caporegimes, Clemenza and Tessio.

still not gonna be able to spell it :shrug:
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    In this country, you gotta make the money first. Then when you get the money, you get the power. Then when you get the power, then you get the women.

Caporegiem

In The Godfather, Don Vito Corleone and Consigliori Tom Hagen is the highest, and after them comes the family's two caporegimes, Clemenza and Tessio.

still not gonna be able to spell it :shrug:

If you can nuke the account capo from MFP existence I'll change my name and make it easier on you.
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    Options

I don't know if there's one single thing that helps get women more than premium.

You have no idea how proud I am.

Caporegiem

And now everyone knows I typo'd my name. @4legsRbetterthan2 can you abuse your power and fix that for me?

you will have to appeal to a staff member, thats beyond my paygrade
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    Options
    Not every woman will find you attractive. Staying in shape, good hygiene, and grooming are important along with a good personality. Also, some women may find you attractive but you may not find them attractive
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options

I don't know if there's one single thing that helps get women more than premium.

Caporegiem

And now everyone knows I typo'd my name. @4legsRbetterthan2 can you abuse your power and fix that for me?

Can't use that excuse on me, you let the cat out of the bag that you're paid with premium so I know you have some serious power.
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    Options

Caporegiem

Can't use that excuse on me, you let the cat out of the bag that you're paid with premium so I know you have some serious power.

if I had a godfather, he would have gotten killed long ago
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    Options
    nooshi713 wrote: »
    Not every woman will find you attractive. Staying in shape, good hygiene, and grooming are important along with a good personality. Also, some women may find you attractive but you may not find them attractive

Now you tell me

Don't listen, its all lies :smiley:
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    newmeadow wrote: »
    Ignore women and they'll perk right up. They'll clamor to crack your code.

This could not be more perfectly written :sweat_smile:
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options

Huh? Did you say something? I wasn't paying attention.

Get ready for the Spanish Inquisition
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    Options

Huh? Did you say something? I wasn't paying attention.

Oh my, I will have to learn to spell his name now!

fans-self-gif-8.gif