Replies

• LiftingRiot
    LiftingRiot Posts: 6,952 Member
    Options
    bhadbahabi wrote: »
    Mari22na wrote: »
    TheRoadDog wrote: »
    You don't. It just happens.

You are so right. You don't have to date and it does just happen. You can walk into a joint and sitting at the conference table is something that blows your bangs back and knocks you off your feet. It's chemical. They actually have all of their clothes on and shoes, too. But out of nowhere is the subtle sideward glance and it's off to the races. First impressions are lasting and they seldom change.

This is true but I’m chemically drawn to douches.

And this is where the truth of my response comes in.
  • mamasara2
    mamasara2 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Personality is number one!!!! A great sense of humor goes a long way too. My hubby's sense of humor won me over in the beginning and is sometimes the only thing that keeps me from running for the hills. 😂
  • VUA21
    VUA21 Posts: 2,072 Member
    Options
    A good personality. Without that, nothing else matters.
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    If you're a Christian >>> Go to church. Join your age appropriate group. If you're musically inclined, opt in for the Worship team >>> go to practices. Tell your Pastors you want a girlfriend or if you are looking to get married in x months/years They will HELP you.

If your church is anything like ours, young Christian girls will be clamoring for you. Our singles group sucks, but activity groups ROCK. Do what comes naturally to you.
  • go_cubs
    go_cubs Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    You can’t get women to like you
    You just have to be a woman’s type
  • LiftingRiot
    LiftingRiot Posts: 6,952 Member
    Options
    bhadbahabi wrote: »
    Butt stuff

And this made laugh
  • mustacheU2Lift