New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• Kalex1975
    Kalex1975 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Has anyone tried the new Arctic Zero pints? I spotted them at my local Giant and am thinking of giving one a try tomorrow.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    Kalex1975 wrote: »
    Has anyone tried the new Arctic Zero pints? I spotted them at my local Giant and am thinking of giving one a try tomorrow.

They are WAY better than the old pints! I think quite a few people on here reviewed them and liked them. I hate their regular pints.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    mom2colbyj wrote: »
    This candy was also on sale for 20 cent a pack so I thought why not, lol. I am a huge fan of chocolate pretzel. It was delicious but 260 cal for only two small sticks. Delicious, but was hoping the pb on the inside would be more Reese’s like or creamy and less dry. I think they are British candy. m1vfubkr6iov.jpeg
    06vmckvn9r52.jpeg

I don’t think that’s British - certainly I’ve never heard of it. Plus it says “Made in the USA” on the packaging...

Oh, you are right! I didn't even think to read the package, lol. They had them in the "international candy" section so that is why I assumed they were not from the US. I guess Boyer who makes mallo cup makes. I wonder why they have them in the international candies section, not the regular section with the more popular brands! They were delicious though. It makes me wish reeses would do a peanut butter cup with a thin layer of pretzel before the chocolate or chunks of pretzels throughout the inside peanut butter.

Have you tried Hershey's Take 5? It's one of my favorites.
    https://www.hersheys.com/take5/en_us/products/the-original.html
    This candy was also on sale for 20 cent a pack so I thought why not, lol. I am a huge fan of chocolate pretzel. It was delicious but 260 cal for only two small sticks. Delicious, but was hoping the pb on the inside would be more Reese’s like or creamy and less dry. I think they are British candy. m1vfubkr6iov.jpeg
    06vmckvn9r52.jpeg

I don’t think that’s British - certainly I’ve never heard of it. Plus it says “Made in the USA” on the packaging...

Oh, you are right! I didn't even think to read the package, lol. They had them in the "international candy" section so that is why I assumed they were not from the US. I guess Boyer who makes mallo cup makes. I wonder why they have them in the international candies section, not the regular section with the more popular brands! They were delicious though. It makes me wish reeses would do a peanut butter cup with a thin layer of pretzel before the chocolate or chunks of pretzels throughout the inside peanut butter.

Take 5 is my favorite to have sweet and salty and crunchy and chewy
    06vmckvn9r52.jpeg

I actually have never had one! I am going to buy. Chocolate + salt + pretzel is my favorite combo.

I wish quest bar would make a chocolate covered pretzel bar.
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    Kalex1975 wrote: »

The best is the toffee crunch pint and the second best is the mint. The others are good, but not nearly as impressive as those two!
  • hgycta
    Options
    Got an email from the Vitamin Shoppe with this... has anyone tried these!?!
    bnqv2rudbib2.jpeg
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    bnqv2rudbib2.jpeg

IM WILLING TO BUY IT JUST TO GET IT LOL
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    Wild-Ophelia-Confetti-Cake-and-Sprinkles-White-Chocolate-Bar.jpg?resize=449%2C600&ssl=1

Anyone try this?
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    Wild-Ophelia-Confetti-Cake-and-Sprinkles-White-Chocolate-Bar.jpg?resize=449%2C600&ssl=1

Anyone try this?

whats the calorie count?
  • AmberGlitterSparkles
    AmberGlitterSparkles Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Vega chocolate caramel bars. Omg they are so good!
  • mom2colbyj
    mom2colbyj Posts: 119 Member
    Options

The peanut butter ones are even better.
  • hgycta
    Options
    Finally, they’re actually going to taste somewhat more like pizza and not soggy chicken xD
    5wwk6zk6uvsf.jpeg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options

The peanut butter ones are even better.

I love the caramel ones!! I also tried the blueberry ones a few weeks ago and they were delicious.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    Finally, they’re actually going to taste somewhat more like pizza and not soggy chicken xD
    5wwk6zk6uvsf.jpeg

YUM! I wonder what the calories on these will be.
    bnqv2rudbib2.jpeg

OMG I need these.... I want to make my own quest bars with this powder.
    Cbean08 wrote: »
    06vmckvn9r52.jpeg

06vmckvn9r52.jpeg

Take 5 is my favorite to have sweet and salty and crunchy and chewy
    06vmckvn9r52.jpeg

I actually have never had one! I am going to buy. Chocolate + salt + pretzel is my favorite combo.

I wish quest bar would make a chocolate covered pretzel bar.

You could probably easily make that taste combo. Use a big pretzel rod and split it into 2 halves. Mix up some PB2 so it's still thick and cover each half with a generous amount. Stick that in the freezer. Melt down a chocolate quest bar of your choice with a little bit of butter/oil and cover the 2 pretzel halves. Freeze again and then enjoy.

I just may have to do that! I want to make some of my own flavors again. I did a long time ago and it was so much fun making your own combos. I could probably make an awesome chocolate pb pretzel one. I want to try making them with those cold stone protein powders. Maybe if I weren't so lazy, lol. Your idea sounds like a much easier way of making my own flavor without going through the hassle of making the whole bar from scratch.
  • thynes1313
    thynes1313 Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options
    5wwk6zk6uvsf.jpeg

ohhh, it says my Wegmans should have them!

• kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    @hgycta I was going to suggest trying the Epic Fireworks nut butter, but checked this morning & the flavor is sold out.

The Peanut Principle has a lot of interesting peanut butters & G Butter spreads were pretty interesting (the one you can microwave into a cake/cookie/brownie).
  • missperfectpitch
    missperfectpitch Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    x0xbz8unxm1h.jpeg

Y’all this was SO disappointing. Look at that box! I was expecting some amazing, peanut-buttery chocolate amazingness crusted in banana chips.

Instead I got Palmers chocolate and peanut butter with some sad banana chip crumbs. Next time I’ll take one of those little Palmers chocolate peanut butter coins and sandwich it between 2 banana chips for more impact.

I tried that chocolate brand and had a similar experience with their Waffle Cone Caramel flavor. Picture and description on the outside made it sound really good, but instead of waffle cone pieces, it was a few thin, soft, small wafer pieces and hardly any caramel. The packaging is so deceiving!
  • Illy_Mooncat
    Illy_Mooncat Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I tried that chocolate brand and had a similar experience with their Waffle Cone Caramel flavor. Picture and description on the outside made it sound really good, but instead of waffle cone pieces, it was a few thin, soft, small wafer pieces and hardly any caramel. The packaging is so deceiving!

Ugh nooo! I saw that one too and it also looked so good. Sounds like the brand is just super lame as a whole!