What is or was your exercise for the day??

Options

Replies

• CarvedTones
    CarvedTones Posts: 2,340 Member
    Options
    About to go paddling SUP if T storms don't run me off the lake. Probably 6 or 8 miles, less if I have to take a weather break and/or the group I am meeting for the last half is slow.
  • kami3006
    kami3006 Posts: 4,978 Member
    Options
    Full body compound lifts and a bit of yoga. Wanted to get some stuff done outside and do some swimming but it's storming on and off.
  • lporter229
    lporter229 Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    Today is a combo lifting and running day. I like to get my run done in the morning before work and hit the gym after work, but it was storming out this morning, so I guess I will be running after the gym.
  • bearymcsherm
    bearymcsherm Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Walked my 63 lbs Newfy Mix 6 Month old pup this morning 30 mins , and tonight another walk and a gym session after dinner.
  • kel7298
    kel7298 Posts: 1,542 Member
    Options
    P90X3 isometrics
  • mamasara2
    mamasara2 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Flopping around on the rebounder for a while. Does that count?

Parts of my body thinks it counts...
  • lisaloumn2
    lisaloumn2 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    morning boot camp and just spend 90 min mowing the lawn (walking not riding)
  • mutantspicy
    mutantspicy Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    Yesterday : 5x 2min rounds w/ Heavy Bag, P90X3 - Dynamix & AB Ripper, Walk / Run intervals with the Doggo
    Today : PHAT - Back & Shoulders Hypertrophy, Yoga with Adrienne, Walk / Run intervals with the Doggo
  • mutantspicy
    Options
    kel7298 wrote: »
    P90X3 isometrics

I did X3 Dynamics and Ab Ripper yesterday. Isometrix is one of my favorite routines from the X3 program. I'm not currently on the program, but there are certain routines in that program that I consistently go back to for rest/recovery or deload weeks.
  • SchweddyGirl
    SchweddyGirl Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Easy 3 mile run
  • maureenkhilde
    maureenkhilde Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    30 min on recumbent bike, but was doing the hills workout. The less fun event was sweeping and then mopping the floor after someone accidentally knocked a large framed photo off the wall, frame broke. Bigger issue was so did the glass that was 18x24. So I spent 30 minutes trying to get all the broken glass, slivers, shards up. Then swept it, then did with small broom, then with mop. And after it dried did one more time, with mop.
  • kel7298
    kel7298 Posts: 1,542 Member
    Options
    P90X3 isometrics

I did X3 Dynamics and Ab Ripper yesterday. Isometrix is one of my favorite routines from the X3 program. I'm not currently on the program, but there are certain routines in that program that I consistently go back to for rest/recovery or deload weeks.

Same here...:)

• divcara
    divcara Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Took an Orangetheory class
  • acbraswell
    acbraswell Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Hopefully a run this evening, but if it storms I'll hit up the gym for back/biceps.
  • lporter229
    lporter229 Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    P90X3 isometrics

Same. I alternate the Isometrix, Dynamics and Yoga on my two days per week that I don't run (which I consider my rest days).

Today was supposed to be my weekly 5AM group track session day. I ran my 2 mile warm up to the track, but when I got there, I realized that my legs were still trying to recover from my trail race on Sunday. Since I have a 5K on Friday, I decided to bail on the speed work and just ran 5.5 more easy miles by myself. I finished up at the coffee shop, got an iced coffee and walked 1.5 miles home. I also took the dog for a walk before work. This evening I have a session with my trainer at the gym. Tuesdays are my toughest day of the week.
  • Ck103084
    Ck103084 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Walking outside :)

3.2 miles after lunch
    2.4 miles after dinner
    (sometimes reversed depending on my time and how hot it is)
  • GrumpyHeadmistress
    GrumpyHeadmistress Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    4am 5km run with a tempo run mid set.
    5pm 45 mins strength session with PT
    5.45pm 15 mins on watt bike
  • JBApplebee
    JBApplebee Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    Went to 9Round this morning, did 9 rounds, then went back this afternoon & did 18 more.
  • mutantspicy
    Options
    Yoga with Adriene today and 3mile dog walk was supposed to be Lower Body Power day, but sinus headache killed me. Will hit legs tomorrow.