Serial Starters

Replies

• Tilliesmommy1
    Tilliesmommy1 Posts: 5,326 Member
    WEDNESDAY

Good morning, its a beautiful day in the neighborhood.... singing Mr Rogers theme song here.

Dawn, both of my 2 online sales people are having "Christmas in July" type sales. Just not fair. May check them both out anyway.......

Food choices are okay. I cannot eat candy/extras until I eat my 2 pieces of fruit at work.

Work is just bizarre, Sup is out for some weird reason and lead has Jury Duty (struck our department like the flu). Yesterday the lady who has been helping me (it was her work before me) had dental apt for painful stuff, so she will be back today. How they expect us to get these things done (and we leave the worst for last) is beyond me.

Okay time to get back in the hamster ball. Wave to all who follow.
  • arniedog74
    arniedog74 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Sara - good morning. I splurged on a warmer during sale. Then, find out, new sale items will be available, today. Oh well. I really wanted the one I ordered, so I will be happy about it. That is a good rule about no candy until after fruit. Our wonderful client that always brings treats, brought cupcakes.... avoiding like the plague...

Have a great day!

https://DawnLeach.Scentsy.us/party/9352755
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Wow Dawn some great deals, I cannot shop online at work, but will look after work. thank you.
  • arniedog74
    Sara - you are welcome! I have same problem... and, not having enough money to buy everything I want...hehe.. hope you find some goodies you like... thank you!

• Snowflake1968
    Snowflake1968 Posts: 6,725 Member
    Nothing of any real importance to say, except hi.

I can't imagine a migraine and a loud MIL. Hope you feel better soon.
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Dawn, I am looking at the maple leaf warmer..... but I am at work, so I get to wait.
  • LanaCabana537
    LanaCabana537 Posts: 3,835 Member

Hey All~~

In a funk. I'm hoping that it will pass.
    I'm sorting out pieces of a jigsaw puzzle that is almost too big for me to handle, so I have to do the top 1/3 first, then the middle, then the bottom.

It's all I can handle right now.

BBTomorrow

Lana
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Dawn, maple leaf was gone, but got something just as good. Order was just placed.
  • arniedog74
    Sara - thank you so much for your order! Sorry you missed Maple Leaf..I liked that one, too! I really, really appreciate your order!

Lana - CBoys your way to get you outta your funk and, do the edges of your puzzle!

Snowflake - waving frantically "hi"

Just a few more hours of Scentsy FLASH SALE! This has been a good one for me... check out my site if you'd like.. thank you again...

• Tilliesmommy1
    Dawn, maple leaf was gone, but got something just as good. Order was just placed. Last post - I got this comment when I tried to edit (you need the Vanilla.Comments.Edit permission to do that)

Okay I do not Vanilla to edit last comment. I also dont have strawberry or chocolate, so there.

Dawn my new warmer looks like B) and no light.
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Lana I will come by and do the edges of your puzzle, I enjoy that part, the rest bores me terribly.
  • arniedog74
    Dawn, maple leaf was gone, but got something just as good. Order was just placed. Last post - I got this comment when I tried to edit (you need the Vanilla.Comments.Edit permission to do that)

Okay I do not Vanilla to edit last comment. I also dont have strawberry or chocolate, so there.

Dawn my new warmer looks like B) and no light.

Vanilla....hmmmm... interesting...I love the smiley face warmer! He's super cool! Thanks so much again!
  • arniedog74
    Got my walk in Monday and Tuesday... in between crazy weather... back to unbearable heat, under heat advisory for probably the next week... yuck... still chances of rain, tho... today, I was unable to say No to ice cream...I really don't know why I said, Yes... other than the simple fact that it was ice cream... Reeses Blast from Sonic... thankfully, my friend shared hers with me and, it was only about 1/4th of the actual cup...could have been worse, I suppose...
  • Tilliesmommy1
    edited June 2018
    THURSDAY

Good morning,

Asphalt is being worked on today/tomorrow where I live, I have to move my car tomorrow before 6. I will move car and take dog on walk, so no skin off my nose. Luckily it is not done often.

Dawn - sharing treats like that as you said means you didnt eat the whole thing. I try and split doughnuts when I actually eat one, but everyone wants theirs to themselves.

Pot luck at work for 4th of July (why it cant be next week???) today, not participating and not eating. Tri tip sandwich for lunch is too good to pass up - and coworker and I split the sandwich roll, so like Dawn my calorie intake is less (the potato chips I get are not invisible sadly).

We always have to have potlucks at work on Thursdays, so anything you might buy over the weekend.... second reason I dont participate I refuse to make a second trip to store.

Off to rescue the oatmeal. Wishing all a great day.
  • tlsb2016
    tlsb2016 Posts: 307 Member
    arniedog74 wrote: »
    today, I was unable to say No to ice cream...I really don't know why I said, Yes... other than the simple fact that it was ice cream... Reeses Blast from Sonic... thankfully, my friend shared hers with me and, it was only about 1/4th of the actual cup...could have been worse, I suppose...

Dawn, you will get no judgment from me! From May-October, I am addicted to ice cream. Good for you for not eating the whole thing- NSV!

Waves to all. Humidity is returning to DC today. Ugh.

Cheers,

Tess
  • LanaCabana537
    LanaCabana537 Posts: 3,835 Member

Good morning!

I need to place a Schwan's order for this Saturday's delivery route.
    I will not be ordering any ice cream because.... Hello......I EAT IT.
    Duh. I live alone.
    Who else do I think is going to eat this?

I think that we should have a special Thursday Happy Hour today. It's been a long week, and we shouldn't wait until tomorrow. The Cabana Boys will be heading up a water exercise class for us in the pool followed by plenty of zero calorie cocktails, snacks, and extra pillow fluffing + foot massages.

Lana

no courage to weigh today
    250.0 highest
    185.0 goal
  • Tilliesmommy1
    For two days they are asphalting the pavement, my day to move car is tomorrow, seems people dont understand the company is here and many cars are not moved...... towing was threatened on announcement. I was just so stunned to see so many cars.

Ice cream was the first thing that had to go on WW as I would have it for all 3 meals if I could. I have had 2 servings this year. Our Summer heat is so bad that it is hard to avoid it. I will go sit in the couch with Tess and eat ice cream on really bad days - everyone is welcome to join us. Ice cream cones and toppings on the side table.
  • sammieb1228
    sammieb1228 Posts: 46 Member
    Hello everyone!

So happy to find this group! I could use some extra motivation. Trying to log every day and go to the gym 3 times a week and give up soda. The gym is literally the next building beside my apartment and I'm off work until the school year starts up in August so I have no excuses but I'm really good at coming up with them.
  • Tilliesmommy1
    edited June 2018
    sammieb at work, vultures flying over head - welcome to our group and post when you can. What will motivate you to use gym?

Big ugly bird flying in my direction - bbl

who is the cat?
  • arniedog74
    Thank you ladies...i always try to share treats, when I can. My co-workers love their donuts, too. Good excuse for me to avoid them! Ice cream is one of my biggest weaknesses, that's for sure!

Lana - I love Schwans! I wish I could afford them enough to avoid grocery stores all together! Haha

Welcome Sammie! This is a great place to come for support and encouragement! Stop by when you can!

Scentsy sale was a great success! Woo hoo! Thank you again Sara for your order! This will also help my fundraiser honoring my Grandpa. That makes me so happy!

Too hot to be outside, again. They weren't joking when they said "extreme heat" Yuck!