:)
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,499 Member
    stat for the day

spin class- 37min, 149mhr, 127ahr, 80ar, 104aw, 9.2mi= 322c
    Apple Watch- 350c
  • evie1958
    evie1958 Posts: 848 Member
    Tracy in Edmonton, good plan not getting involved with the neighborhood bullies! They can be nasty!
    Allie, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I hope you have a wonderful day!
    Kate, UK, your garden looks lovely!
    Busy day at work today which means the day pretty much flew by and that's always a good thing! Trying to get caught up with June's posts so that I can get started with July. I've not been doing well with the eating portion of my quest to be healthier. I shall endeavor to start anew, with the beginning of a new month. Went to a local farm and got some fresh strawberries, oh my!! Little red bites of pure heaven! Also bought some fresh blueberries and raspberries. Very yummy!
    Evelyn, Vancouver Island
  • csofled
    csofled Posts: 3,022 Member
    :)<3:)
  • auntiebk
    auntiebk Posts: 2,482 Member
    edited July 2018
    Carol bone-on-bone knees :cry: Hope the shots and the PT exercises give you some relief.
    Tracey in Edmonton, be careful you don't slip on the "neighborhood bully" poop. ;)
    pip :rage: True saying that! Feeling trapped working for people who don't value you can make you sick. It hurts my heart :sad: to hear of your situation, too much like what happened to a lot of the people I worked with before I retired. First came the unmeetable response time "goals", then the merger/layoff announcements. People were paralyzed in denial. IMHO taking any action is better than that. Even though you think you can't or don't want to look for another job, maybe taking tiny steps as if you were starting a second career would take back some of your power. Just suggestions, like find your last resume, or update it with your current job description or cruise the job sites or design your dream job. If all else fails, fantasize applying your boot where it would do the most good on her! ;)
    Kitty in Federal Way Great saying! We CAN do this!
    NYKaren thanks for the Peacefield pics. The more I learn about the Adamses, the more I admire both.
    Re in TX size 14 tunic? Brava! Jealous of your cucumbers and melons, ours are just getting to transplantable size ;}

Time to get those knee exercises in before the new month.

Sleep sweet, lovelies!
    f8qt1s098sxm.gifBarbara, the Southern Oregon Coastie AHMOD.
    60 g protein 27/29, meditate 23/29, walk one more step 27/29, knee exercises 23/29, walk Tumble 15/20 times, SWSY 0/10, hang up or purge art 0

• cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,187 Member
    Kate UK - Just wanted to say, love your colours! They are just the same as mine and I feel happy in them. I call them "jewel" colours. :D

Pip - feeling it with you. Thank goodness you have your exercise to burn off the frustration. :#:s

Love Heather UK xxxxxxx
  • DebCountsAll
    DebCountsAll Posts: 471 Member
    Machka, I am behind in reading but I am so happy to see your husband is home :smiley: I know there's a lot of progress yet to be made, but this is remarkable and a testament to his level of fitness before the accident.

Deb
  • Artemis2121
    Artemis2121 Posts: 42 Member
    Hi all. I just finished reading May posts. Time to skip to July.
    NJ Linda