Options

Replies

• pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,552 Member
    Options
    stats for the day:

bike ride hm 2 gym- 7.06min, 133mhr, 13.5amph. 1.5mi= 68c
    apple watch- 64c
    TREADMILL walk- 28.32min, 4.2sp, 0-7incl up 1 every song, 110ahr, 136mhr, 2mi= 187c
    apple watch- 199c
    Floor exercises- 18.56min 3sets of 10 ea, 2 w/10# weights, 1w/5# weights, 6 diff exercises, 92ahr, 119mhr, 86c
    apple watch- 106c
    bike ride gym 2 dome, windy- 5.10min, 129mhr, 17.1amph, 1.4mi= 44c
    apple watch- 40c
    bike ride puy 2 sumn sta- 14.23min, 12.7amph, 115ahr, 138mhr, 3mi= 117c
    apple watch- 115c
    jog sta 2 wk- 4.51min, 161mhr, 130ahr, 9.33min mi, .5mi= 53c
    apple watch- 50c
    jog wk 2 sumn sta- 4.11min, 9.20min mi, 147mhr, .4mi= 52c
    apple watch- 56c
    bike ride dome 2 hm, windy - 18.47min, 8.3amph, 122ahr, 142mhr, 2.6mi= 183c
    apple watch- 148c

total cal 790
  • exermom
    exermom Posts: 6,347 Member
    Options
    Did 5 min hula hoop, held my plank for 3 minutes, then took the extremepump class. The plan for tomorrow is to do Patrick Goudeau’s Play Ball in 4 DVD.

Annette – welcome. Be sure to bookmark this page

After exercising, stopped at the Salvation Army then Habitat for Humanity then Aldi. It was nice not to have to rush since we didn’t have bowling. Put the groceries away and went in the pool. Ceramics tonight and then mahjongg.

Heather – how terrible about your freezer! We had a lot of flies last year in the house and Vince thinks it’s from the corn on the cob that I shucked, so he asked me to do it outside this year. Actually, it took much less time to do than I thought it would. I got a recipe for lentil banana muffins that I want to try. The house looks fantastic

Wendy – congrats on completing the half marathon, even if it was under poor conditions. Why not post a pic of your medal? You’re too funny

Meg – (((REAL BIG HUG)))) I’m so sorry you’re getting the disrespectful attitude. I can’t get over sometimes how very selfish even my kids are. Some things I can overlook, but how’d they get so selfish?

Ordered a new nozzle for the sprayer I use to put down the weed killer (the old one was clogged and I couldn’t get it unclogged.) Then ordered the Crown Rewards certificates I should be getting

Karen in VA – how in the world do you keep from squeezing Joaquin to death?????

Gonna go take a shower then beddybye.

Michele in
  • kymarai
    kymarai Posts: 3,607 Member
    Options
    AM exhuasted! Feel like I have been on the go all day. I know I had comments to make, but so tired that I don't remember now. Work was crazy, cooked dinner, cleaned kitchen, doing laundry, ordered stuffs for husband, caught up with you ladies!
    You continue to inspire and encourage me. Thank you for the compliments. <3

Congrats on the new homes and journeys!
    Hugs for those in need! Families are so hard on each other-SMH

Sleep well!
    Kylia in Ohio and heading to bed.
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,923 Member
    Options
    :)Wendy, congrats on your running success. You look great.

:)Katie, how great that you can walk with your boot. One day at a time you'll get back to being active like you want to.

:) Thank you to all of you who encouraged me about my new phone. I feel infinitely better, thanks to you. The phone arrived this afternoon. We charged them and made the wise decision to wait until tomorrow morning to activate them and find out how to transfer contacts. photos, music, and apps to the new phone. I have no problem being the person who calls tech support a dozen times to make sure I'm doing it right.

<3 Barbie
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,885 Member
    Options
    megblair1 wrote: »
    Well not-so-DD#1 has really gone out of her way to be hateful. She wanted her Russian birth certificate so I said I’d look for it and the American one. Took about a week to find it, but I also got her naturalization papers and a letter from the president at the time congratulating her on citizenship. I told her (text) I could bring them over today or tomorrow. This was last week….no answer for days. I finally texted her and said do you want them or not? So she wants me to mail them. I tried to tell her why mailing these kind of documents is not wise, someone could steal her identity if they got lost. No answer for days. So then I said fine, I’ll mail, but I’m not sure of your zip code, please send it. No answer…..so I finally said I am not mailing these to you. You can come get them. Her response? “Fine, I don’t need them anymore. I have kids and I am busy and can’t be on my phone all the time”.

Also, my granddaughter broke her foot and I found out about it on facebook. I asked if she was ok, no answer. I have just had it. I’m done. I’ll set up savings accounts for the kids, but that’s it. I mean, who the hell acts like this?

Is she reacting to your current family situation? Has she been able to talk to someone about it (counsellors, etc.)?

• ryenday
    ryenday Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    Barbara Oh my, I looked up the labyrinths, how intriguing! I hope the outing is fun, I wish I could join you for that walk!
  • ljdw99
    ljdw99 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    B)
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,707 Member
    Options
    morning ladies~
    slept well... it is muggy and foggy,and will be the air you can wear today... our office manager is bringing her grill in and doing a inpromptu little picnic for us, which is very nice.. after today have the next 3 days off.. then working Saterday..
  • spikeyhair
    spikeyhair Posts: 2,078 Member
    Options
    Jane welcome, you'll probably need to come here more often to keep up with these inspiring, chatty ladies. Not to worry though just pop in when you can and comment when you feel the urge.

Loving pics of family etc

Kate UK <3