WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR JULY 2018

Options

Replies

• coastalgosgal
    coastalgosgal Posts: 2,900 Member
    Options
    My lemonade Crystal light water I need to consume before 5 pm (so I am not up all night)!
    Rebecca
    Glug glugging before I fix my salad for lunch!
  • 1948Peachy
    1948Peachy Posts: 1,511 Member
    Options
    Rita ~ Prayers for you and your husband. Do you have a home base? It must be awful having to deal with medical issues in strange places. Also, I must say, I would hate that hot, dry, windy desert....Big HUGS for you!

Carol in GA
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,212 Member
    Options
    Rita - So sorry about your bad news. Thinking of you. <3

Well, England won!!!! I was upstairs in my bedroom and the noise from the soccer party next door was deafening! I knew the result - won on penalties- without DH telling me. :D

Love Heather UK xxxxxxx
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,703 Member
    Options
    thunder storms coming in, had our little picnic lunch but not feeling so hot, going to get my jammies on and make it an early night....
  • coastalgosgal
    coastalgosgal Posts: 2,900 Member
    Options
    I was just looking at Pinterest and came across this. I thought maybe it would bring a smile to some.bam82iop9upt.jpg

Tracey in Edmonton

Love this!!! Thanks for making me laugh out loud !!
    Rebecca
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,549 Member
    Options
    Mmm
  • pipcd34
    Options
    stats for the day:

bike ride hm 2 gym- 6.36min, 142mhr, 14.5amph. 1.5mi= 82c
    apple watch- 64c
    SKI MACHINE- 20min, weight loss program, lvl8, 120mhr, 118mhr, .72mi= 121c
    apple watch- 101c
    LATERAL MACHINE- 20min, random hill program, 58aw, lvl8, 110ahr, 132mhr, 2mi= 136c
    apple watch- 120c
    bike ride gym 2 dome- 5.14min, 127mhr, 16.9amph, 1.4mi= 48c
    apple watch- 42c
    bike ride puy 2 sumn sta- 13.21min, 13.7amph, 127ahr, 151mhr, 3mi= 147c
    apple watch- 125c
    jog sta 2 wk- 4.50min, 150mhr, 133ahr, 9.22min mi, .5mi= 56c
    apple watch- 51c
    jog wk 2 sumn sta- 4.03min, rode bike to other side of the track, 8.58min mi, 149mhr, .4mi= 89c
    apple watch- 68c
    bike ride dome 2 hm- 17.09min, 9amph 152mhr, 2.5mi= 176c
    apple watch- 146cw

total cal 855
  • janetr7476
    janetr7476 Posts: 4,001 Member
    Options
    Rita - So sorry about your bad news. Thinking of you. <3

Well, England won!!!! I was upstairs in my bedroom and the noise from the soccer party next door was deafening! I knew the result - won on penalties- without DH telling me. :D

Love Heather UK xxxxxxx

I saw the last bit of the game. When I turned to the game England was 1 point behind. I told my husband oh oh, Heather's husband is not going to be happy if they lose. But good ending, I almost cheered myself. <3

Janetr OKC
  • KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Rebecca Love the color of those beads! So pretty.

I like the idea of social engagements more than the actual thing, too! For example, tonight my granddaughter had a swim meet. I arranged my work schedule for the express purpose of being able to attend it. And yet, I really had to galvanize myself to get ready and go. I thought of all kinds of excuses not to go. I did go, though. I mean, I want to see her swim, but I don't care for the crowded, hot venue, and find engaging with my family somewhat draining. It helps to know others also deal with this aggravating trait.

Karen in Virginia
  • megblair1
    megblair1 Posts: 1,218 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies. I swear I don't know how days pass me by without me noticing.

Thank you for all the hugs and good thoughts about no-so-DD#1. She has been hostile and stand-offish ever since we got her, and it has just gotten worse and worse over the years. Actually both of our therapists and the one counselor who saw her years ago all think she has a serious but undiagnosed mental illness on top of her cognitive issues. The counseling went so badly, we were told not to waste our time anymore. She simply refuses to talk. She has actually said that what she thinks and feels are no one's business. So, no she would not be willing to go to counseling. I actually hope something happens that forces her to get care or some type of intervention.

That cat video make me snort my water! So true!!!!!!!!! And my cats were listening to it trying to find where the noise was coming from.

Rita: I'm so sorry about your DH being ill. Sending (((hugs))) and healing thoughts and prayers.

OK ladies, it's late, so I'm out. Be safe tomorrow! Meg from steamy Omaha where it already sounds like a war zone.
  • lilnoramitchellandre
    lilnoramitchellandre Posts: 144 Member
    Options
  • pipcd34
    Options
    Ppp