Options

Replies

• JennJ323
    JennJ323 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: hard boiled egg and 2 breakfast sausage links
    Lunch: chicken salad, celery sticks and pineapple
    Afternoon snack: baby carrots with hummus and a string cheese
    Dinner: hamburger (no bun) with ketchup and pickles, macaroni salad and french fries
  • nickssweetheart
    nickssweetheart Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: oatmeal with peanut butter and banana, orange juice
    Lunch: lemony lentil and kale soup, apple cole slaw
    Dinner: curried chickpeas over rice, steamed broccoli
  • rainingribbons
    rainingribbons Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Coffee with creamer
    Lunch: Probably another morningstar chipotle burger (no bun) topped with cheese and salsa
    Snacks: Greek yogurt with fresh cherries, protein shake
    Dinner: No idea yet, leftovers didn't last as long as they were supposed to. Probably some kind of fish with broccoli and a sweet potato, because that's currently sounding really tasty.
    Dessert: 1/2 pint of Enlightened Red Velvet ice cream
  • lucys1225
    lucys1225 Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Roasted vegetable and egg casserole topped with shredded chicken and kimchi
    Snack: Cauliflower rice with chicken
    Lunch: Chicken and vegetable "mexican" soup
    Dinner: Curry shrimp over zoodles
  • Athijade
    Athijade Posts: 3,250 Member
    Options
    B- Cinnamon roasted almonds and peach Chobani
    L- Taco salad (no shell) with black beans, chicken, corn salsa, jalapenos, and guac
    S- Chocolate cupcake
    D- 15 min spicy udon with thin sliced beef
  • rainingribbons
    Options
    Breakfast: Coffee with 2 tbsp creamer
    Lunch: Probably just scrambled eggs with Sriracha, with some added veggies from what's leftover in the fridge
    Snack: Greek yogurt with fresh cherries
    Dinner: Pesto shrimp and veggie pasta
    Dessert: If I'm hungry at all after dinner, probably more cherries
  • nickssweetheart
    Options
    Breakfast: rainier cherries, taco bell side of tortilla chips with side of refried beans (forgot to eat before going grocery shopping this morning, so I ate the chips and beans in the car with some of the cherries I bought!)

Lunch: taco salad of red leaf and romaine lettuce, orange bell pepper, refried beans, olives, vegan sour cream, and salsa, an orange, half a mango

Dinner: split pea soup, romaine-strawberry salad with strawberry white wine vinaigrette
  • chornak05
    chornak05 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Scrambled eggs, mixed berries, coffee with creamer
    Lunch: Spinach salad with cucumbers, skinny pop popcorn and a kirkland protein bar
    Snack: Greek yogurt and an apple
    Dinner: Cheeseburger without bun, wholly guacamole and pretzels, rainier cherries
    Snack: 1/3 pint Enlightened
  • avskk
    avskk Posts: 1,789 Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Breakfast: almond butter & blackberry preserves on sourdough baguette at 4:00AM; moka espresso and gazpacho salad at 7:00AM. (It's going to be a long effing day, y'all.)

Lunch: I'm going to make my son -- and my mouth -- happy and pick up McDonald's, which for me means a double cheeseburger or 6-piece nuggets, large fries, and iced tea. I could save calories with a smaller fry or a single burger but what am I, an ant?

Dinner: I am determined to make the pork chops that've been haunting my freezer for a week. Tonight's the night. Pork chops! Roasted green beans! Steamed broccoli! No excuses!
  • rainingribbons
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Breakfast: Coffee with 2 tbsp creamer
    Lunch: Salad made from romaine, baked bbq tofu, shredded carrots, black beans, tomato, red peppers, and avocado, cheese stick
    Snacks: Protein shake made with milk, greek yogurt
    Dinner: Pesto shrimp and veggie pasta
    Dessert: 1 tub of cookie dough Chilly Cow ice cream
  • nickssweetheart
    Options
    Breakfast: tofu scramble with zucchini, onion, and mushroom topped with sriracha, orange juice
    Lunch: taco salad of red leaf lettuce, yellow bell pepper, refried beans, olives, vegan sour cream, and salsa
    Snack: peanut butter and banana sandwich on cinnamon raisin bread
    Dinner: split pea soup, rainier cherries
  • JennJ323
    JennJ323 Posts: 646 Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Breakfast: Millville instant oatmeal Maple & Brown Sugar
    Lunch: chicken taco lettuce wraps (romaine lettuce, sauteed chicken with garlic and taco seasoning, sour cream, salsa & corn) with pineapple and strawberries
    Afternoon snack: mandarin orange and string cheese
    Dinner: TBD maybe a wrap of some kind, or a burger, or pasta
  • avskk
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Breakfast: leftover pork chop (yes, I finally did it), gazpacho salad, coffee.

Lunch: turkey-and-cheddar sandwich on 12-grain bread, snow peas if they're still good but baby carrots if not, cherry tomatoes.

Dinner: ramen with scallions and shredded rotisserie chicken; roasted green beans.

Snacks: one or more of Gala apples, Chobani, sunflower seeds, or Triscuits with Boursin.
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Chickpea pasta with tomato-coconut sauce, kale, spinach, carrots, jalapenos, onion, mushrooms, and Field Roast sausage

Lunch: Pickled vegetable salad with cashew "parmesan," Clif nut butter bar

Dinner: Snap pea salad with mint and tahini-harissa dressing, blueberry lemon protein scone

Snack:
    Clementine
  • chornak05
    chornak05 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Scrambled eggs, mixed berries, coffee with creamer
    Lunch: McDonalds chicken ranch salad, kirkland protein bar
    Snack: Greek yogurt and an apple
    Dinner: Jacks pepperoni pizza, watermelon
    Snack: 1/3 pint Enlightened
  • Evamutt
    Evamutt Posts: 2,375 Member
    Options
    brunch, my usual: smoothie made with frozen fruit, yogurt,spinach, 1/2 scoop protein powder & unsweetened almond milk, 1 m egg on lower cal English muffin with butter.
    meal 2: boneless/skinless chicken breast grilled with jalapeno & low fat cream cheese in middle & bacon wrapped with salad or veggies
    meal 2, same as above but more veggies/salad
    snacks: non fat greek yogurt plain with little cool whip & some kind of flavor like p butter powder or strawberrys
  • Lizakabibbis
    Lizakabibbis Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    Breakfast - coffee w/almond milk
    S1 (around 10:30) 2 eggs scrambled and a kiwi
    Lunch - 2 boiled eggs and mango
    S2 - protein shake mixed with cashew milk and iced coffee
    Dinner - patty melt with oven fries

I had a salad packed for lunch but I just wasn't feeling it so I ate two more eggs...lol too much effort for the salad today.
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    Breakfast - protein shake (just chocolate flavor in milk) and coffee
    Mid morning snack - donut that someone brought into work lol
    lunch - this pork and peanut noodle stir fry I made for dinner last night and some pineapple and blueberries
    afternoon snack - sliced salami with crackers
    dinner - I'm making that stir fry again because I had a lot of leftover pork and I need to modify the sauce to make it less spicy for my husband and toddler
  • Lattesweet
    Lattesweet Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Breakfast - iced coffee & fruit salad. Lunch - Croissant with scrambled eggs & iced coffee. Snack - bowl of strawberry. Dinner - lasagna. Snack - red velvet cake pop
  • avskk
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Breakfast: coffee, steel-cut oats with brown sugar and almond butter, milk.

Lunch: funky salad of romaine tossed with gazpacho salad (saladception), chickpeas, and rotisserie chicken; baby carrots with ranch dip.

Dinner: bowtie pasta tossed with broccoli, rotisserie chicken, butter, garlic, and a little Parmesan.

Snacks: Gala apples, popcorn, Outshine bars.