New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• Ruatine
    Ruatine Posts: 3,424 Member
    Options
    On the Sweet Earth pizzas, did y'all look up where to buy them on their website and saw they were offered at Walmart? I tried using their locator service for the pizzas, but it says there is no place within 100 miles of me where they're sold.
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    Ruatine wrote: »
    On the Sweet Earth pizzas, did y'all look up where to buy them on their website and saw they were offered at Walmart? I tried using their locator service for the pizzas, but it says there is no place within 100 miles of me where they're sold.
    I used the website it had to go a few towns over but they had the protein lovers which wasnt listed online. I would email the site and company cause they can get them in a closer store if requested
  • vnb_208
    Options
    Not food related but i think its cooln4zsf8lvg11j.jpg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    vnb_208 wrote: »
    When did quest bars go up to 200 calories, I went to my cafe at work and noticed they have quest bars so I picked up the bar and noticed it seemed thicker than from when I had them and then I look at its 200 calories I could of sworn when they first came it they were closer to 180

* i know its not much not complaining just wondering

I wonder if the "new packaging" ones have the thicker bars. I noticed the smash bar was thicker than usual but also a bit thinner. I thought it was too thick. I'd rather have thinner but wider bar. Wonder if they are giving more or just found out they actually have a bit more calories?
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options
    Got my ONE bar & found the gnc salted toffee thanks girlsgo9xnxa8yi7d.jpg

Not a fan of the ONE basix. At all haha. Tried at Expo West and they weren't anything special.
  • vnb_208
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »
    Not food related but i think its cooln4zsf8lvg11j.jpg

Even if I were into that, I couldn't afford the pay your age

Lol I'm 27 my little turns 6 on 07/28 it can be a early gift
  • vnb_208
    Options
    Got my ONE bar & found the gnc salted toffee thanks girlsgo9xnxa8yi7d.jpg

Not a fan of the ONE basix. At all haha. Tried at Expo West and they weren't anything special.

I will give it a go.. not many people liked the nush cakes and I happen to love them
  • FL_Hiker
    FL_Hiker Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    Nice anyone tried the target ice creams yet?? they look good!
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Tried Taco Bell’s watermelon freeze. The candies were like nerds and the watermelon flavor was really enjoyable. I’d get it again! It comes with a special straw though that’s thicker and reminds me of a bubble tea smoothie with boba pearls, I’m pretty sure they were going for a more mainstream version of that xD
    kyqhfs7er4my.jpeg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    I'm surprised I really enjoyed the protein lover pizza .. good flavor nice crispy will get again o7pe95sx0l9d.jpg

Wow this one looks a lot better than the non dairy one!
  • vnb_208
    edited July 2018
    Options
    I'm surprised I really enjoyed the protein lover pizza .. good flavor nice crispy will get again o7pe95sx0l9d.jpg

Wow this one looks a lot better than the non dairy one!

It's honestly really good I dont eat pork but the "tuscan grounds" reminded me of bacon pieces and the "planet pepperoni" was very good and that zesty marinara did the trick lots of flavor
  • arya8
    arya8 Posts: 316 Member
    Options

I'm so glad, because I got this one today too. My Walmart didn't have the veggie one. I will be trying it tomorrow.
  • melissa6771
    melissa6771 Posts: 894 Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Wow, this just popped up in my Facebook feed. Has anyone tried them? $4 each regular price, I'm sure they'll go on sale for less.

Safeway/shaws had a coupon for free enlightened over the weekend. Got 5 free using family and friends apps. They were out of enlightened when i went for the last ones so they substituted. I got two breyers delites to try. I have so much ice cream in my freezer already!

t9zf1zxywnkj.png

10hsbem7cdve.png
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    Wow, this just popped up in my Facebook feed. Has anyone tried them? $4 each regular price, I'm sure they'll go on sale for less.

Safeway/shaws had a coupon for free enlightened over the weekend. Got 5 free using family and friends apps. They were out of enlightened when i went for the last ones so they substituted. I got two breyers delites to try. I have so much ice cream in my freezer already!

t9zf1zxywnkj.png

10hsbem7cdve.png

we think alike I posted these yesterday, lol! Dying for reviews!
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options

t9zf1zxywnkj.png

10hsbem7cdve.png

Honestly I need these ASAP. One of my friends gave me a belated birthday gift yesterday... a $20 gift card to Target! I'll take that as a sign to run out and try them XD I have a meeting at work later, which is right next to Target, so I'm swinging over afterwards to see if they have any in! I'll wait for a sale before trying them all, but I have to splurge on at least one to see how they are!!!

I went to Safeway last night around 10pm and it looked like they literally just restocked all their ice creams, so I guess Monday nights are the best time to go for that store - usually they're always all chosen over! After all those coupons and rebates I paid less than $1 for a pint, but they didn't have any of their new flavors, I guess I'll never find out what Enlightened's glazed donut pint tastes like :/
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »

t9zf1zxywnkj.png

10hsbem7cdve.png

Honestly I need these ASAP. One of my friends gave me a belated birthday gift yesterday... a $20 gift card to Target! I'll take that as a sign to run out and try them XD I have a meeting at work later, which is right next to Target, so I'm swinging over afterwards to see if they have any in! I'll wait for a sale before trying them all, but I have to splurge on at least one to see how they are!!!

I went to Safeway last night around 10pm and it looked like they literally just restocked all their ice creams, so I guess Monday nights are the best time to go for that store - usually they're always all chosen over! After all those coupons and rebates I paid less than $1 for a pint, but they didn't have any of their new flavors, I guess I'll never find out what Enlightened's glazed donut pint tastes like :/

Check for the quest pizza too, they show available at target!
  • vnb_208
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »

t9zf1zxywnkj.png

10hsbem7cdve.png

Check for the quest pizza too, they show available at target!

why must I live in a town with no stores, now I need check out target thats another 3 to 4 towns over NEED QUEST PIZZA, Eh not impressed with the ice cream flavors but I'd try cookie dough since that my fav i/c