New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    jt78sfcv6sab.png

OMG THEY SAY THEY HAVE IT; Darn it I guess I'll have cheese since it looks like the supreme and pepperoni are pork
  • vnb_208
    Options
    Okay guys you can call me crazy but I liked all the NUSH cakes. I'd say Blueberry, Banana nut, Carrot Cake and Peanut butter in that order.
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    Wow, this just popped up in my Facebook feed. Has anyone tried them? $4 each regular price, I'm sure they'll go on sale for less.

Safeway/shaws had a coupon for free enlightened over the weekend. Got 5 free using family and friends apps. They were out of enlightened when i went for the last ones so they substituted. I got two breyers delites to try. I have so much ice cream in my freezer already!

t9zf1zxywnkj.png

10hsbem7cdve.png

Honestly I need these ASAP. One of my friends gave me a belated birthday gift yesterday... a $20 gift card to Target! I'll take that as a sign to run out and try them XD I have a meeting at work later, which is right next to Target, so I'm swinging over afterwards to see if they have any in! I'll wait for a sale before trying them all, but I have to splurge on at least one to see how they are!!!

I went to Safeway last night around 10pm and it looked like they literally just restocked all their ice creams, so I guess Monday nights are the best time to go for that store - usually they're always all chosen over! After all those coupons and rebates I paid less than $1 for a pint, but they didn't have any of their new flavors, I guess I'll never find out what Enlightened's glazed donut pint tastes like :/

Check for the quest pizza too, they show available at target!

It's showing a target that's 40 minutes away from me as having them, but not the store that's 3 minutes from where I work >.< I'll check anyways just in case they might not have updated it, but I'm not getting my hopes up! I would LOVE to try that pizza though, i wonder why they're not advertising it more!?
  • vnb_208
    Options
    Wow, this just popped up in my Facebook feed. Has anyone tried them? $4 each regular price, I'm sure they'll go on sale for less.

Safeway/shaws had a coupon for free enlightened over the weekend. Got 5 free using family and friends apps. They were out of enlightened when i went for the last ones so they substituted. I got two breyers delites to try. I have so much ice cream in my freezer already!

t9zf1zxywnkj.png

10hsbem7cdve.png

Honestly I need these ASAP. One of my friends gave me a belated birthday gift yesterday... a $20 gift card to Target! I'll take that as a sign to run out and try them XD I have a meeting at work later, which is right next to Target, so I'm swinging over afterwards to see if they have any in! I'll wait for a sale before trying them all, but I have to splurge on at least one to see how they are!!!

I went to Safeway last night around 10pm and it looked like they literally just restocked all their ice creams, so I guess Monday nights are the best time to go for that store - usually they're always all chosen over! After all those coupons and rebates I paid less than $1 for a pint, but they didn't have any of their new flavors, I guess I'll never find out what Enlightened's glazed donut pint tastes like :/

Check for the quest pizza too, they show available at target!

It's showing a target that's 40 minutes away from me as having them, but not the store that's 3 minutes from where I work >.< I'll check anyways just in case they might not have updated it, but I'm not getting my hopes up! I would LOVE to try that pizza though, i wonder why they're not advertising it more!?

Same it's not on the Quest nutrition website
  • FL_Hiker
    FL_Hiker Posts: 919 Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    I tried the one oh yeah birthday cake protein bar today... nawww not for me! Wish I wasn't so picky with proteins, it looked so good I thought I was going to love it 🙁. The texture was too gritty, and the coating to me was like eating plastic. Still have the almond, maple donut, and cookies n cream left to try. I'm not wasting these suckers at 2.50 a pop!
  • Ruatine
    Ruatine Posts: 3,424 Member
    Options
    I tried to locate the Quest pizza yesterday, since I had to go to Target anyway. The one I went to said they had it in stock, but I walked up and down all the frozen aisles five times and it was nowhere to be found (neither were any Target employees....). I might try again at another that says it's in stock, because I really want to try it.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    FL_Hiker wrote: »
    I tried the one oh yeah birthday cake protein bar today... nawww not for me! Wish I wasn't so picky with proteins, it looked so good I thought I was going to love it 🙁. The texture was too gritty, and the coating to me was like eating plastic. Still have the almond, maple donut, and cookies n cream left to try. I'm not wasting these suckers at 2.50 a pop!

Maple doughnut is the best! Then Almond Bliss (tastes like an Almond Joy).
  • vnb_208
    Options

Agreed about Almond bliss but never tried maple doughnut, i do like the caramel
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    The carrot cake nush was mediocre but I tried the peanut butter and couldn’t finish it, the rosemary was so much stronger in that flavor! My dad tried the other half and spit it out saying it was nasty and the name describes its texture, it was “nush” according to him whatever that means xD
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    vnb_208 wrote: »
    Okay guys you can call me crazy but I liked all the NUSH cakes. I'd say Blueberry, Banana nut, Carrot Cake and Peanut butter in that order.

I loved the blueberry and banana! I wasn't expecting them to be like a decadent cake, more of like a whole wheat muffin. So for what I was expecting, I thought really good. I would eat again. Maybe they impressed me because I had in my mind they were going to taste bad, haha. I am lucky I picked the best ones. I really liked blueberry cold from the fridge.
  • vnb_208
    Options
    The carrot cake nush was mediocre but I tried the peanut butter and couldn’t finish it, the rosemary was so much stronger in that flavor! My dad tried the other half and spit it out saying it was nasty and the name describes its texture, it was “nush” according to him whatever that means xD

I dont like rosemary either, but I didnt taste it
  • vnb_208
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    I didn't even try the Nush cakes. Straight in the trash.

If you were close I would of taken them off your hand
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    Have you guys ever heard of this protein powder? I saw it advertised on FB. They have a flavor called Birthday Cake Cupcakes that sounds amazing! Pretty low calorie per scoop, too! It's a shame the Cupcake flavor is out-of-stock, though :(

https://uniconutrition.com/shop/apollo-pure-protein-powder?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=paid&utm_campaign=summer-sloozis&utm_term=crossfitters&utm_content=bday-cake
  • vnb_208
    Options
    Have you guys ever heard of this protein powder? I saw it advertised on FB. They have a flavor called Birthday Cake Cupcakes that sounds amazing! Pretty low calorie per scoop, too! It's a shame the Cupcake flavor is out-of-stock, though :(

https://uniconutrition.com/shop/apollo-pure-protein-powder?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=paid&utm_campaign=summer-sloozis&utm_term=crossfitters&utm_content=bday-cake

never tried them but those flavors sounds so yummy & reviews look good
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    Options

Right? And the calorie count is just right too, about 120 per scoop. One of the lowest I've seen. The Banana Cream Pie one sounded great too :)
  • vnb_208
    Options

Right? And the calorie count is just right too, about 120 per scoop. One of the lowest I've seen. The Banana Cream Pie one sounded great too :)

I'm defiently going to look into it I want the birthday cupcake, cookies & cream and molten lava :D
  • thynes1313
    thynes1313 Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options
    I'm surprised I really enjoyed the protein lover pizza .. good flavor nice crispy will get again o7pe95sx0l9d.jpg

2 walmarts and haven't found it yet... grrrrr!
  • thynes1313
    Options

I agree! Those are my 2 go to's!
  • thynes1313
    Options

I loved the blueberry and banana! I wasn't expecting them to be like a decadent cake, more of like a whole wheat muffin. So for what I was expecting, I thought really good. I would eat again. Maybe they impressed me because I had in my mind they were going to taste bad, haha. I am lucky I picked the best ones. I really liked blueberry cold from the fridge.

I agree, I liked the banana and had the blueberry today... I'd eat it again. Maybe because I had no expectations of it to be like anything in particular lol.