What We're Eating Weekly

Options

Replies

• hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Breakfast - protein shake and cold brew coffee! and more regular gross coffee from the break room at work
    Lunch - more pork and peanut noodle stir fry. Also some pineapple and blueberries.
    Snack - salami and crackers
    Dinner - pulled pork! with loaded baked potato and whatever vegetable I can find in the freezer. Probably green beans.
  • nickssweetheart
    nickssweetheart Posts: 874 Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Breakfast: cinnamon raisin toast with peanut butter, banana, orange juice
    Lunch: curried chickpeas, an apple
    Dinner: romaine/strawberry/mushroom/ gardein "chicken" salad with strawberry vinaigrette
    Snack: canned chili
  • chornak05
    chornak05 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Scrambled eggs, mixed berries, coffee with creamer
    Lunch: 1/2 crispy chicken wrap and fries
    Snack: Custard bar at work. Will get a scoop of vanilla with peanut butter cups and hot fudge <3
    Dinner: Salad with grilled chicken
    Snack: probably nothing, but if I'm super hungry will do a Yoplait Greek yogurt

Today is a maintenance day for sure :#
  • igniscordis
    igniscordis Posts: 41 Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Breakfast: Smoothie with kale, mango, banana, oatmeal and low fat quark.

Lunch: two slices of brown bread with peanut butter.

Dinner: Taco's! With zucchini, grounded beef, kidney beans, red pepper, lettuce, tomato and 3 taco shells.

Snack: Morning: Apple, Afternoon: cookie thingy i can't describe in english, 1 nectarine and 1/4 galia melon. Evening: something with a bit of chocolate.
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Chickpea pasta with tomato-coconut sauce, kale, spinach, carrots, jalapenos, onion, mushrooms, and Field Roast sausage

Lunch: Pickled vegetable salad with cashew "parmesan," dill pickle slices, one whole pint of Sea Salt Caramel dairy-free Halo Top (now that I'm typing it out I realize this sounds like a total pregnant person lunch, NOT IT)

Dinner: Rye toast with spinach dill tofu "ricotta," cucumber, tomatoes, and onion, french lentil soup
  • avskk
    avskk Posts: 1,789 Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Breakfast: leftover bowties, chicken, and broccoli in Boursin sauce; cherries; coffee. I may treat myself to a cherry-vanilla Coke from a local joint (they use real cherries, vanilla extract, and that good ice) on the way to work.

Lunch: gazpacho salad and chickpeas over romaine lettuce, Gala apple.

Dinner: I'm thinking of picking up subs; mine will be turkey, spinach, tomatoes, olives, and provolone.

Snacks: Outshine bars and I don't know what else -- I need to grocery shop, which is a thing I say far too frequently.
  • nickssweetheart
    Options
    Breakfast: peanut butter and banana on cinnamon raisin toast, orange juice
    Lunch: boca spicy chicken lettuce wrap, apple
    Dinner: whole wheat rotini with tomato sauce and olives, cherries
  • chornak05
    chornak05 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Scrambled eggs, mixed berries, coffee with creamer
    Lunch: Spinach Salad with snap peas, skinny pop popcorn, kirkland protein bar
    Snack: Apple and Greek yogurt
    Dinner: Open faced cheeseburger, watermelon, white cheddar cheese its
    Snack: 1/3 pint Enlightened.

• JennJ323
    JennJ323 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Millville instant oatmeal - maple and brown sugar
    Lunch: chicken tacos (chicken sauteed in taco seasoning and garlic, corn, salsa and sour cream on a romaine leaf as the shell) with pineapple and strawberries
    Afternoon snack: Mandarin orange and string cheese
    Dinner: homemade buffalo chicken pizza
  • avskk
    Options
    Excellent snack update: my lunch was on the light side, so I stopped by a convenience store for a couple hardboiled eggs on the way back to work. I got the eggs... and a little bag of JELLY BELLIES. I am quite excited!
  • avskk
    Options
    Breakfast: red-eye cold brew latte with almond milk, sundried tomato bagel with herb butter.

Lunch: ramen, leftover cabbage salad with tomatoes and lavender salt.

Dinner: I have to grocery shop after work so it's a frozen food night. Pork egg rolls, some kind of bagged salad, cocktails.

Snacks: none, unless I find I am unusually hungry, in which case I'll pick up boiled eggs again.
  • HebbyHam
    HebbyHam Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Breakfast - Sweet Potato Bowl - Sweet potato, honey, cinna, pecans, raisens, almond butter

Snack - Hard Boiled Egg

Lunch - White Rice, Turkey Meatballs, Green beans

Dinner - Chicken tacos w/onion and bell pepper
  • nickssweetheart
    Options
    Breakfast: cinnamon raisin bread with peanut butter, orange juice
    Lunch: mushroom fajitas with zucchini, red bell peppers, whole wheat tortillas, salsa, and maybe guacamole (if my avocado is ready)
    Dinner: lemon artichoke risotto, yellow squash sauteed in garlic and olive oil
    Snack: gala apple, radishes
  • avskk
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Brunch-ish half an ENORMOUS Honeycrisp apple, leftover pork egg rolls.

Snacks: daytime cocktails and assorted small bites (crudites with dip, Triscuits and cheese, etc.)

Dinner: gnocchi in tomato-cream sauce and a chopped salad if I'm feeling up to it; ramen with boiled eggs and garden salad if not.
  • rainingribbons
    rainingribbons Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Coffee with 2 tbsp creamer
    Late lunch: Kodiak protein pancakes with blueberries and a bit of blueberry syrup
    Dinner: Black bean burger on a wheat bun topped with pepperjack, sauteed onions and green peppers, and a fried egg, probably a diet Doc X soda can
    Dessert: If still hungry after dinner, planning on eating 1/2 pint of Enlightened Red Velvet Ice Cream
  • avskk
    Options
    Breakfast: chickpea/tomato/cucumber salad with feta around 4:00AM; coffee and a bowl of Rice Krispies around 7:00AM.

Lunch: egg salad sandwich on 12-grain bread, raw broccoli and baby carrots.

Dinner: zucchini quesadillas, probably no side as they are huge.

Snacks: either Honeycrisp apple with almond butter, peanut butter fudge cookies, Triscuits and cheese, or some combination of the above.
  • Athijade
    Athijade Posts: 3,250 Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Yesterday
    B : Nothing
    L : 2 fried egg sandwich with pepperjack cheese and avocado, popcorn
    S : Snickers ice cream
    D : Burrito bowl with chicken, black beans, rice, spinach, corn salsa, and avocado
    S : PB&J sandwich on wheat
  • Athijade
    Athijade Posts: 3,250 Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Today:
    B: Chobani black cherry yogurt and cinnamon almonds
    L : Salad with tuna and a hardboiled egg
    S : Cottage cheese
    D : Burrito Bowl
    S : TBD but maybe an apple with peanut butter or just a small piece of chocolate. Never know how I will feel!
  • JennJ323
    JennJ323 Posts: 646 Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Breakfast: Millville instant oatmeal maple & brown sugar
    Lunch: homemade egg salad on a sandwich thin, celery sticks and baby carrots with light Ranch dip
    Afternoon snack: mandarin orange and string cheese
    Dinner: baked fish sticks and french fries
  • nickssweetheart
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Breakfast: "milkshake" of banana, non-dairy chocolate banana Halo Top, and a tablespoon of peanut butter

Lunch: mushroom fajitas with red bell peppers and onions in whole wheat tortillas, topped with salsa and guacamole, cherries

Dinner: salad of romaine, chickpeas, yellow bell peppers, cucumbers, tomatoes, and gardein "chicken" strips topped with homemade thousand island dressing, diced watermelon