New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• asonrody
    asonrody Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    vnb_208 wrote: »
    This is far from a full pint I literally just opened it smh vr1i3tpz86ra.jpg

Now I see where the "halo top not filling the pints to the top" lawsuit it coming from, LOL

Gotta get in on that class action lawsuit now to try and get your money back! :D
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    Bought some items at vitamin shoppe online today they have 15% off sale plus 10% off for subscribe and save (I just cancel after, lol) so stocked up on some items. They had the maple waffle bar so bought a box, can't wait to try!

Also tried the Ihop cupcake pancakes and WOW DELICIOUS!!!!! I would definitely get again The pancake base was lighter than the buttermilk ones and really reminded me of funfetti cupcakes, which is exactly what I was hoping for. I LOVED the "frosting" sauce on top. It wasn't like frosting, but more like a sweet icing cream sauce.

I loved the sprinkles in the batter. Definitely recommend. I just wish they weren't 790 calories. But they were worth it. bet the calories vary so much because my friend said she got before and they looked nothing like mine and had way less sprinkles and icing. mxnzkbc9tui0.png

Ive ordered those pancakes four times in the past and they have NEVER looked like that... man I want the cooks from your IHOP to come over to the store by my house and work!!!
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    asonrody wrote: »

Now I see where the "halo top not filling the pints to the top" lawsuit it coming from, LOL

Gotta get in on that class action lawsuit now to try and get your money back! :D

Did they even start a class action lawsuit yet? I knew they were trying to sue, but are they definitely being sued? I’m surprised, I thought they would have better lawyers to somehow avoid it!
    To be fair, Enlightened is not always much better, I think all ice cream companies have their ups and downs with it, quality control is hard to get perfect 100% of the time
    klck0ds4h3lp.jpeg
  • missperfectpitch
    missperfectpitch Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    a3pve3s1ldd3.jpg
    New ice cream brand that came out - Museum of Ice Cream. https://www.museumoficecream.com/ice-cream/#ice-cream-flavours.

I bought the Pinata flavor (vanilla with iced animal cookies, frosted cupcake bites, fizzy cotton candies, and sprinkles) because it sounded like the craziest/most fun flavor, as well as the Churro Churro (cinnamon ice cream with churro bites).
    d2jwi8p3xye4.jpg

Pinata was super sweet, but I actually liked it. I didn't find any of the cupcake bites mentioned in the description yet, but I enjoyed the other mix-ins. The cotton candies were more like small hard candy pieces that tasted like cotton candy - I've never had fizzy cotton candies before so I'm not sure just how it's supposed to be, but this was basically just like an intense cotton candy flavor in a hard candy form.

Churro wasn't as good in my opinion. The cinnamon base was similar to a red hot cinnamon flavor, which is a bit too much for me. The churro pieces were more like the type of cookie dough/cinnamon bun type frozen mix-ins you get in a Ben and Jerry's pint than a churro piece.
    5y6zr4b2rewu.jpg

• pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options
    a3pve3s1ldd3.jpg
    New ice cream brand that came out - Museum of Ice Cream. https://www.museumoficecream.com/ice-cream/#ice-cream-flavours.

I bought the Pinata flavor (vanilla with iced animal cookies, frosted cupcake bites, fizzy cotton candies, and sprinkles) because it sounded like the craziest/most fun flavor, as well as the Churro Churro (cinnamon ice cream with churro bites).
    d2jwi8p3xye4.jpg

Pinata was super sweet, but I actually liked it. I didn't find any of the cupcake bites mentioned in the description yet, but I enjoyed the other mix-ins. The cotton candies were more like small hard candy pieces that tasted like cotton candy - I've never had fizzy cotton candies before so I'm not sure just how it's supposed to be, but this was basically just like an intense cotton candy flavor in a hard candy form.

Churro wasn't as good in my opinion. The cinnamon base was similar to a red hot cinnamon flavor, which is a bit too much for me. The churro pieces were more like the type of cookie dough/cinnamon bun type frozen mix-ins you get in a Ben and Jerry's pint than a churro piece.
    5y6zr4b2rewu.jpg

Have a friend who helped start MOIC! These are a Target exclusive (as well as their own pint shops) :)
  • bree_7
    bree_7 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    ive never seen swell, I have tried the halo top though, and its really good!!!
  • pancakerunner
    edited July 2018
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    asonrody wrote: »

Did they even start a class action lawsuit yet? I knew they were trying to sue, but are they definitely being sued? I’m surprised, I thought they would have better lawyers to somehow avoid it!
    To be fair, Enlightened is not always much better, I think all ice cream companies have their ups and downs with it, quality control is hard to get perfect 100% of the time
    klck0ds4h3lp.jpeg

They are going through the courts, but I don't think they will actually be held responsible. In California (where HT is based), they allow what is called a "slack fill," which they will probably use in their defense.
  • pancakerunner
    Options
    bree_7 wrote: »
    ive never seen swell, I have tried the halo top though, and its really good!!!

Swell was formerly ProYo. Same product I believe!
  • mandi82014
    mandi82014 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Running into Vitamin Shoppe to try the Bang Cotton Candy - anything else I should grab? I’m doing 1200 cals now so can’t have anything too calorie dense ☹️
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
  • vnb_208
    Options
    mandi82014 wrote: »
    Running into Vitamin Shoppe to try the Bang Cotton Candy - anything else I should grab? I’m doing 1200 cals now so can’t have anything too calorie dense ☹️

i grabbed the cotton candy today too lol
  • FL_Hiker
    FL_Hiker Posts: 919 Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    FL_Hiker wrote: »
    I tried the one oh yeah birthday cake protein bar today... nawww not for me! Wish I wasn't so picky with proteins, it looked so good I thought I was going to love it 🙁. The texture was too gritty, and the coating to me was like eating plastic. Still have the almond, maple donut, and cookies n cream left to try. I'm not wasting these suckers at 2.50 a pop!

Maple doughnut is the best! Then Almond Bliss (tastes like an Almond Joy).

No kidding you were right!!! I tried the almond bliss bar today and it was just like eating a candy bar! That was the first protein bar in my life I've ever actually enjoyed LOL! The real almonds on top were such a nice touch and the texture of the protein was masked nicely by the coconut. Can't wait to try the doughnut one tomorrow!! Do they sell the almond ones bulk anywhere like costco??
  • Kalex1975
    Kalex1975 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Looks like the quest pizza is available at the target by me! https://www.target.com/bp/quest+nutrition Might have to go hunting tonight! mwrgdfe070fb.png

Has anyone tried one yet? Any idea of the full nutritional information? (Target's website doesn't show the label)
  • Kalex1975
    Kalex1975 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    @glassyo thank you!!!

• vnb_208
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »
    Nutritional info for Quest 4 cheese pizza:

Nutrition Facts
    Serving Size: 1/2 Pizza (156g)
    Servings Per Container: 2
    Amount/Serving
    Calories 330 Calories from Fat 190
    %Daily Value*
    Total Fat 21g 32%
    Saturated Fat 9g 45%
    Trans Fat 0g
    Cholesterol 45mg 15%
    Sodium 1020mg 43%
    Total Carbohydrate 24g 8%
    Dietary Fiber 18g 72%
    Sugars 3g
    Protein 27g 53%
    Vitamin A 8%
    Vitamin C 20%
    Calcium 50%
    Iron 6%
    Phosphorous %
    Magnesium %
    *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
    Allergens: CONTAINS: Milk.

And for the pepperoni:

Nutrition Facts
    Serving Size: 1/2 Pizza (162g)
    Amount/Serving
    Calories 340 Calories from Fat 190
    %Daily Value*
    Total Fat 21g 32%
    Saturated Fat 9g 45%
    Trans Fat 0g
    Cholesterol 55mg 18%
    Sodium 1210mg 50%
    Dietary Fiber 18g 72%
    Sugars 3g
    Protein 28g 55%
    Vitamin A 10%
    Vitamin C 20%
    Calcium 45%
    Iron 6%
    Phosphorous %
    Magnesium %

OMGGG I will make room for the whole pizza
  • vnb_208
    Options
    One basix cookie dough chocolate chunk; isn't bad but dosent take like cookie dough imo
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,604 Member
    Options
    Kalex1975 wrote: »
    @glassyo thank you!!!

You're welcome!

I actually got it off the questnutrition website which I SWEAR wasn't on there yesterday when I checked! *pets google*
  • Ruatine
    Ruatine Posts: 3,424 Member
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »
    Nutritional info for Quest 4 cheese pizza:

Nutrition Facts
    Serving Size: 1/2 Pizza (156g)
    Amount/Serving
    Calories 330 Calories from Fat 190
    %Daily Value*
    Total Fat 21g 32%
    Saturated Fat 9g 45%
    Trans Fat 0g
    Cholesterol 45mg 15%
    Sodium 1020mg 43%
    Dietary Fiber 18g 72%
    Sugars 3g
    Protein 27g 53%
    Vitamin A 8%
    Vitamin C 20%
    Calcium 50%
    Iron 6%
    Phosphorous %
    Magnesium %

And for the pepperoni:

Nutrition Facts
    Serving Size: 1/2 Pizza (162g)
    Amount/Serving
    Calories 340 Calories from Fat 190
    %Daily Value*
    Total Fat 21g 32%
    Saturated Fat 9g 45%
    Trans Fat 0g
    Cholesterol 55mg 18%
    Sodium 1210mg 50%
    Dietary Fiber 18g 72%
    Sugars 3g
    Protein 28g 55%
    Vitamin A 10%
    Vitamin C 20%
    Calcium 45%
    Iron 6%
    Phosphorous %
    Magnesium %

This is a beautiful thing. Now just to find the buggers.