Beachbody Support Group 2018

Options

Replies

• RollTideHusker
    RollTideHusker Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Extreme Circuit done! Nothing but weights, burpees, and planks. The fun and excitement 😉 It was a good workout though.

Keep going everyone!! 😎
  • MrsKato1021
    MrsKato1021 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    hello all!!.. I have been a discount coach with Beachbody since 2011...been doing the 2b mindset, I loose and gain the same couple of pounds, but going to continue with it because I love the freedome that it give me...I hated the container system...doing 21DF this week :smiley:
  • changeconsumeme
    changeconsumeme Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Ughhhh I’ve been battling some kind of chest cold thing since Saturday, but I’ve still been keeping up with 80DO. I started a Z-pack on Monday and I swear I’m not doing much better...left work early today cuz I felt like such *kitten*.

Today was day #10 Cardio Core and I barely held out for the whole thing. Last week, Cardio Core fell on July 4th and I ended up not being able to get through it because I was nauseous from a bunch of food. I did a lot of walking that day though. Still, I never really got to see what this day was really like! Holy crap, it’s rough!

Kept having to pause after each set so I could make some productive coughs to get the phlegm out.

It IS starting to come up though thank god. I just want to get to feeling better. I know I should probably rest, but I feel so determined to get through this program!
  • drea2011
    drea2011 Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    X3 yoga done
  • gam3rguy
    gam3rguy Posts: 3,773 Member
    Options
    "Insanity Max: 30 Cardio Challenge"=Done!
  • RollTideHusker
    Options
    Today was the Pyramid. I was thinking it would be really tough, but it wasn’t as bad as I thought. 🙂
  • Addie814
    Addie814 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I have been back and forth with exercise and eating healthier. I love beachbody workouts. I am starting 21 Day Fix again today. Would love to be apart of a supportive group that also loves beachbody programs.
  • unicornpickles
    unicornpickles Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Good morning - we started T25. Pretty tough for me. On week two day 3.
  • RollTideHusker
    Options

It gets easier :) Keep going, you can do it!
  • changeconsumeme
    Options
    80DO day #11 AAA today. Starting to drain like freaking crazy today, which is both good and annoying. I’ll take it over repetitive unproductive painful coughs though I guess! :D It made getting through the workout a lot easier. Woohoo!
  • drea2011
    drea2011 Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    P90X3- Eccentric Lower done!
  • ZephieC
    ZephieC Posts: 162 Member
    Options

I will be fnishing week 3 today. I find it very tough too but I do feel stronger. Just keep trying.
  • gam3rguy
    gam3rguy Posts: 3,773 Member
    Options
    Rest day for me today! For reals!!!😂
    Just gonna go tubing and then play some video games!!
    Tomorrow is the Spartan Super!!
  • aimeetu
    aimeetu Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    lc9sulce0eru.jpeg. When you don’t have weights but need to workout you improvise! 4lbs and 1 lb respectively.
  • RollTideHusker
    Options
    1st week of Gamma done. I survived 😂
    Straight Gamma calendar doesn’t have a double day. But I felt that I needed something so I popped in P90 Ab Ripper B afterwards. It’s been a while since I did that. Whoa did it kick my butt.

Keep going 😎
  • changeconsumeme
    Options
    Day #12 Legs 80DO. That was hard because I was using 20s and my grip strength was giving out like Autumn’s was! But I did it!
  • changeconsumeme
    Options
    #13/80 80DO Cardio Flow done! Diamond squats and duck walks man :s

• DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    Options
    I did a Firm video and then Turbo Jam