Just Give Me 10 Days - Round 48

Options

Replies

• deepwoodslady
    deepwoodslady Posts: 11,003 Member
    Options
    Quilting Jane: I don't know how to make your name turn color blue when I answer you so I hope you find this:

My son is doing well. He weighs in about every 7 to 10 days (he refuses to see the ups and downs of daily weigh-in in the challenges.) He just turned 22 years old but is more like a teenager in mentality. He is a joy. He has lost 21.8 pounds so far (since May 1, 2018). I do the keto diet which also helps with my blood sugars. He does strictly calories in / calories out due to such rough food disorders (sensory). Although he is bigger than me, his weight loss has been a bit slower. Partly the type of diet, partly that I am more active. However, I think he is doing great and he has not given up yet. This is what I hoped when I put him strictly on the low calorie diet. That he would see he can eat anything but in the right quantity. He is learning to eat or drink lower calorie foods in order to get the quantities he feels he needs so that is great! If he was diabetic I would have to look at the Atkins or Keto for him for his blood glucose. Thank goodness we are catching this weight before it's too late and he becomes T2D like me! Thanks so much for asking. I will continue to post his weight in the challenges as he weighs in.
  • deepwoodslady
    Options

@deepwoodslady How is your son doing on his journey?

Did I do this right?
  • deepwoodslady
    Options
    @deepwoodslady How is your son doing on his journey?

Okay, I learned how to answer you. Please see the post 2 above this one.