Just Give Me 10 Days - Round 48

Options

Replies

• deepwoodslady
    deepwoodslady Posts: 11,141 Member
    Options
    I’m curious about where everyone is and what your high temperatures are. I live in the desert SW of the US - Las Vegas, and the temperature this morning at 5:30AM was 91*F with anticipated high of 109 today. Color me curious.

Northern Michigan here, Lower Penninsula Expected weather: High 79, Low 53. Partly Cloudy. This is much cooler than our normal summer day. Should be about 85 but we had 12 inches of snow in May and now a much cooler summer.

• jerier
    jerier Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    7/29 134.5 Ate well yesterday but wanted “something.” I haven’t had one of those days since I started keto over a year ago. Finally got a fat bomb out of the freezer and all was well. I’m curious about where everyone is and what your high temperatures are. I live in the desert SW of the US - Las Vegas, and the temperature this morning at 5:30AM was 91*F with anticipated high of 109 today. Color me curious.

I know that feeling all too well. Unfortunately, I haven't been successful with redirecting myself. Dill pickles will usually do the trick for me. Now to follow through.... Lol

I'm on the California Central Coast; specifically, Paso Robles. It's cooled down to 66 at 0830 with our high being 96. Wine country weather - hot summer days and cool nights.
  • denswrex
    denswrex Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    @quiltingjaine we have been blessed with a perfect July here in the San Francisco Bay Area- warm days up to 90 and cool breezy nights that let us sleep since we don’t have air conditioning! This is not normal though much appreciated!!
  • tiabirdie56
    tiabirdie56 Posts: 4,023 Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    @quiltingjaine, I live in Maryland and the weather started out typically for July highs in the 90's upwards to 100° on a few days and humid. Then came temps in the low 80's, 100% humidity and torrential flooding rains and severe thunderstorms last week. Today the weather is beautiful, mid 80's, no precipitation forecast. The rain and flooding potential returns Tuesday thru Saturday.

@grebber1, I always make lists and forget to put some of the things I need on them or FORGET THE LIST! 😂
  • wellnfree
    wellnfree Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    @quiltingjaine, I'm in the Kootenays in BC - for Americans, think just over the border straight north of Spokane, WA. We've been having highs around 30C (86F) but cools off nicely in the evenings at this altitude - 1,023 m (3,356 ft). We had a cool wet spring but now is extremely dry and have a contained wildfire just to the south so a little smoke in the air.