New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    zkukffrh5gwc.jpg
    3mjhvv5x54ge.jpg
    9jf0eqdxljz6.jpg
    7672bsdwpbok.jpg

This is freaking exciting!

I saw these but wasn't that excited because I am not a fan of the coconut milk vegan version of halo top. I wonder what base the use if its almond coconut soy or cashew. I hope it is cashew because thats only one I absolutely love.

I saw quick and thought was ice cream but "mousse" hmm that might be different. Wish the flavors were more exciting lol.

I think dairy-free Halo Top is . . . okay, but I'm a big fan of So Delicious overall. They don't make anything I haven't loved, so I'm excited to see them enter the lower calorie pint game. I agree the flavors could be a little more exciting.

Edit: Looks like they're using a coconut base.

I bet they will have coupons for the mousse soon. I will definitely try if its good since I prefer vegan ice creams as dairy ones seem to upset my stomach (even though I eat them anyways, lol). Have you ever tried this flavor ? I love the so delicious ice cream bars and mini ice cream sandwiches. p5gz1udch3a6.png

I've tried a lot of the So Delicious ice creams, but I haven't tried that one yet. I need to look for that next time I'm at Whole Foods.
  • Sallyw2004
    Sallyw2004 Posts: 124 Member
    @hgycta Thank you!! You are awesome!!! I’m hoping the store manager comes through. He said he’d just use his scanner right from the bar code pics and order them on the spot.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    thynes1313 wrote: »
    I finally found sweet earth pizza! I saw everyones thoughts on the veggie and protein options
    so I chose the Truffle Lovers since I love mushrooms and spinach. I have to say I was pretty impressed! Super yummy! My only thing was even after baking it an extra 4 minutes the outside of the crust was nice and crisp but the bottom in the center stayed soft. Would NOT keep me from getting it again though! this is 3/4 of the pizza and I was full after 2 pieces. My 10 year old loved it as well! Pricey but I definitely seeing me using this option for my pizza craving.

1fsuab5k38ps.jpg

Wow that one looks awesome!! I wish they were all vegan. I planned to eat the entire pizza and only ate two slices it was so filling, lol. I want to try the truffle but target only had protein lover and the vegan one I got.
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    thynes1313 wrote: »
    I finally found sweet earth pizza! I saw everyones thoughts on the veggie and protein options
    so I chose the Truffle Lovers since I love mushrooms and spinach. I have to say I was pretty impressed! Super yummy! My only thing was even after baking it an extra 4 minutes the outside of the crust was nice and crisp but the bottom in the center stayed soft. Would NOT keep me from getting it again though! this is 3/4 of the pizza and I was full after 2 pieces. My 10 year old loved it as well! Pricey but I definitely seeing me using this option for my pizza craving.

1fsuab5k38ps.jpg

Wow that one looks awesome!! I wish they were all vegan. I planned to eat the entire pizza and only ate two slices it was so filling, lol. I want to try the truffle but target only had protein lover and the vegan one I got.

Sweet Earth is an annoying company because they make enough vegan stuff for me to get excited when I see new stuff and then have to pick it up to realize that it isn't vegan.

And they recently changed their labeling (at least on the stuff I saw). They used to put "VEGAN" right on the front of their vegan products and I'm not seeing that anymore.

(This isn't real annoyance, just low key casual annoyance).
  • kieraarielle
    kieraarielle Posts: 6 Member
    Sallyw2004 wrote: »
    I’ve been following this thread for the longest time, but I’ve never posted before. I get super excited to try new products and I’m always on the lookout for the things posted here.
    I love enlightened ice cream and I’ve been really wanting to try some of the new flavors. I got up the nerve to ask a store manager today and he said he’d try and order whatever flavors I want if I can give him pics of the bar codes for the flavors I want. Would anyone that has them in their freezer or sees them in a store be willing to snap a pic and post it here for me?
    Glazed Donut
    Marshmallow Peanut Butter
    Cookies and Cream (pint and/or bars)
    S’mores
    Movie Night
    Thank you!!!!

E-mail sales@eatenlightened.com or submit a product request through their online store locator! I was able to do that successfully for Cookies & Cream before :)
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Happy National Cheesecake Day!!! :)

CHEESECAKE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    NOW I NEED CHEESECAKE!!
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Wish I wasn’t all the way in Maryland >.<
    yk2rkqhwlgei.png
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    zkukffrh5gwc.jpg
    3mjhvv5x54ge.jpg
    9jf0eqdxljz6.jpg
    7672bsdwpbok.jpg

This is freaking exciting!

I saw these but wasn't that excited because I am not a fan of the coconut milk vegan version of halo top. I wonder what base the use if its almond coconut soy or cashew. I hope it is cashew because thats only one I absolutely love.

I saw quick and thought was ice cream but "mousse" hmm that might be different. Wish the flavors were more exciting lol.

I think dairy-free Halo Top is . . . okay, but I'm a big fan of So Delicious overall. They don't make anything I haven't loved, so I'm excited to see them enter the lower calorie pint game. I agree the flavors could be a little more exciting.

Edit: Looks like they're using a coconut base.

I bet they will have coupons for the mousse soon. I will definitely try if its good since I prefer vegan ice creams as dairy ones seem to upset my stomach (even though I eat them anyways, lol). Have you ever tried this flavor ? I love the so delicious ice cream bars and mini ice cream sandwiches. p5gz1udch3a6.png

I've tried a lot of the So Delicious ice creams, but I haven't tried that one yet. I need to look for that next time I'm at Whole Foods.

I've also spotted that ice cream flavor at Walmart.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    edited July 2018
    hgycta wrote: »
    yk2rkqhwlgei.png

My local Aldis finally had the Halo Top like ice cream (didn't buy any since I have a ton of ice creams left).

They also had a Coolhaus Molten Chocolate flavor.

How much better is the Toffee Crunch compared to the rest of the flavors? The peanut butter cookies tasted as bland as their original & chunky lineups.

• asonrody
    asonrody Posts: 83 Member
    The Molten Chocolate pint is amazing! Totally worth the calories. I haven't tried Toffee Crunch but the Sprouts by my house carries it along with all the other new Arctic Zero pints.

I had some of the Enlightened Peanut Butter Chocolate pint, and I've heard some people compare it to Reese's but it doesn't taste like it to me. The peanut butter tastes exactly like the Uncrustables peanut butter if you eat the sandwich without thawing it out first!
  • kellymccrea1
    kellymccrea1 Posts: 50 Member
    Sallyw2004 wrote: »
    I’ve been following this thread for the longest time, but I’ve never posted before. I get super excited to try new products and I’m always on the lookout for the things posted here.
    I love enlightened ice cream and I’ve been really wanting to try some of the new flavors. I got up the nerve to ask a store manager today and he said he’d try and order whatever flavors I want if I can give him pics of the bar codes for the flavors I want. Would anyone that has them in their freezer or sees them in a store be willing to snap a pic and post it here for me?
    Glazed Donut
    Marshmallow Peanut Butter
    Cookies and Cream (pint and/or bars)
    S’mores
    Movie Night
    Thank you!!!!

Here’s Movie Night and Glazed Donut:

5tdulncsgmel.jpeg
    v3p0raa1jv51.jpeg

• hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    yk2rkqhwlgei.png

My local Aldis finally had the Halo Top like ice cream (didn't buy any since I have a ton of ice creams left).

They also had a Coolhaus Molten Chocolate flavor.

How much better is the Toffee Crunch compared to the rest of the flavors? The peanut butter cookies tasted as bland as their original & chunky lineups.

A LOT better in my opinion. The peanut butter cookies I thought would be my favorite, but turned out to be my least favorite. Personally I think they’re all pretty bland since they don’t use artificial sweeteners but my two favorite is the toffee crunch which is VERY sweet with A TON of mix ins and the mint, which is pretty indulgent too and I can’t think of a way they could’ve improved it.

asonrody wrote: »
    The Molten Chocolate pint is amazing! Totally worth the calories. I haven't tried Toffee Crunch but the Sprouts by my house carries it along with all the other new Arctic Zero pints.

I had some of the Enlightened Peanut Butter Chocolate pint, and I've heard some people compare it to Reese's but it doesn't taste like it to me. The peanut butter tastes exactly like the Uncrustables peanut butter if you eat the sandwich without thawing it out first!

LOL that explains why I love it then — I eat frozen uncrustables all the time because I LOVE when their peanut butter freezes, it’s soooo peanut buttery!
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,585 Member
    yk2rkqhwlgei.png

We have Aldi's in Southern California?
  • vnb_208
    edited July 2018
    ktyy7hf8vbt0.jpg

If they weren't 500+ per slice 😫😭😭
  • glassyo
    vnb_208 wrote: »
    ktyy7hf8vbt0.jpg

LOL I was gonna say 500 isn't all that bad for cheesecake but then I noticed the + and...yeah...that + usually means about 500 more. :)
  • vnb_208
    glassyo wrote: »
    ktyy7hf8vbt0.jpg

LOL I was gonna say 500 isn't all that bad for cheesecake but then I noticed the + and...yeah...that + usually means about 500 more. :)

my favorite chocolate chip cookie dough at 1090 calories, per slice oreo is 1490 i also enjoy the snicker & carrot lol
  • glassyo
    glassyo wrote: »
    ktyy7hf8vbt0.jpg

my favorite chocolate chip cookie dough at 1090 calories, per slice oreo is 1490 i also enjoy the snicker & carrot lol

It's so rare that I even eat it anymore because of the calories. They make this really delicious oreo cookie cheesecake at the italian restaurant in my office complex that....damn, might need to try to talk my coworkers into sharing a piece now. :)

The last time I had Cheesecake Factory cheesecake was last year when they debuted the Birthday cheesecake...or Anniversary cheesecake or Funfetti cheesecake or whatever the pretty colored one was called.
  • thynes1313
    thynes1313 Posts: 1,623 Member
    bt35ctthdq49.jpg
    wr77ddbe3riq.jpg

I have been buying this for a few weeks and thought as I sit here enjoying it about all the mint chip ice cream lovers on here! The shelf says it's a seasonal flavor but I sure hope that changes! It's probably the least "greek" tasting one I have eaten and the little chocolate shavings makes it more like a cheat! If you like mint chip and have a Wegman's I highly suggest trying it.