Just Give Me 10 Days - Round 48

Options

Replies

• abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options
    @ssssanaaaa coffee and water is all I drink, I feel for you girl. My day and motivation is always off without coffee...
    Good luck on the exam

@grebber1 I am all for the home cooked meals, you get so much more from a homemade salad then a pre made one, it's the same for the pre made meals like lean cuisine. I know it's tempting because it's so easy but making your own allows you more calories, less salts and sugars and potentially more food (the amount of food isn't worth the additions that you take in) I have personally never been a frozen food person but at the same time I do understand long days and long hours and being too tired and hungry to attempt waiting the 40 odd minutes plus prep to make food, without giving in to another sort of snacking instead (which has also been my downfall) so I do suggest keeping a couple for those off days that you wont have the time and just need an easy meal, its better then the alternative (like in my case) snacking.
  • quiltingjaine
    quiltingjaine Posts: 5,875 Member
    Options
    @grebber1 I used to be a big fan of WW meals and stocked a friend’s freezer when I visited once. She was still working and I would be at her place all day with no car so they were my breakfast/lunch. It was then I realized that every one of those had a large starchy component. Why was I eating starch at every meal?? I found Keto about 16 months ago and started researching it. I started 12.5 months ago. I feel better than I have in decades. Several sources have said our food pyramid is upside down and I believe it! I have had very few “bread” products in the last year and when I did indulge on our cruise in April, they just didn’t taste good anymore so why eat them?