The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Options

Replies

• H2OisGood
    H2OisGood Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Add Me :)
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,582 Member
    Options
    TGIF peeps! Hope you all have a great day! Keep smiling!
  • dkjk1105
    dkjk1105 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday M'agers! Make it count.
  • Cardioguy81
    Cardioguy81 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Go figure rain for 2 weeks and supposed to be super nice this weekend when I have to work all weekend...plan on running Saturday and Sunday morning before work....
  • kc9agz
    kc9agz Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I am 51, be 52 in November. I walk a bit and love my fitbit but am in need if motivation to get back on track.
  • allisonlane161
    allisonlane161 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Glad it's Friday. Lifting, cardio, and ending with Yoga tonight. Best hours of the week. Carpe diem!
  • Anna022119
    Anna022119 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    IslandGal3 wrote: »
    Good morning middle agers. I hope you all have a fabulous Friday!

And you!
  • Ralphone
    Ralphone Posts: 1,836 Member
    Options
    Good morning happy Friday. Let's get it done.
  • Nabber13
    Nabber13 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    mashbour wrote: »
    Hi Everyone, I'm 53 and doing the one3one diet with Chalene Johnson. Eating clean with lower carbs.
    Feeling great and this app really helps track the food properly!

would love to know what you thought of the one3one program....I'm curious but would like to know about what is involved/included....thanks.
  • LiftHeavyThings27105
    LiftHeavyThings27105 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    Howdy, y'all!
  • crymil1227
    crymil1227 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I am so glad it's Friday! Camping with friends this weekend staying on plan is always hard but time with friends is improtant. I just need to watch my protions and keep the body moving!
  • bkayd
    bkayd Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    OK, here I go. I'm 54, been a member since 2012. I've lost some weight my main goal is to stay healthy and active. Thanks for reading, add me if you'd like.
  • coletteduranleau
    coletteduranleau Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    About a year ago went back to weight watchers to "work" on my health and fitness. Stopped WW because of money and found this! Started aqua fit classes last december and added walking in early March. I can walk 10 miles now in two hours (its flat where I walk) and added bicycling in June (haven't done a lot owing to heat). The biggest reason "this time" is working is not fighting voice in my head, plus logging, plus exercise and continued counseling. Relearned the power of doing and realized I had control of this (in a good way). Recently had the somewhat bizarre but great experience of looking at a piece of clothing and say out loud "thats too big" Like everyone I'm learning and setbacks. Another big thing is learning to love yourself even when you don't like yourself sometimes. Colette Duranleau, Aurora, CO Feel free to add me!
  • Lula1068
    Lula1068 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm 42 .... looking forward to completing some goals before 43. I'm in the central Ohio area if anyone is looking for extra support or just a weight loss, keto/Paleo , workout friend! Please feel free to add me :)
  • H2OisGood
    H2OisGood Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    So you have a great sense of humor :)
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    I'm 47 but I look 46.

Nahh you don't look a day over 45 ;):)
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options
    Coming in at 27...Not seen a <30 group

I guess you've got to start somewhere. I'm almost double your age.
  • jewelz56
    jewelz56 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    37 need help losing weight. I think starting tomorrow I will write everything down on paper
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options
    jewelz56 wrote: »
    37 need help losing weight. I think starting tomorrow I will write everything down on paper

You could actually key everything in to the MFP food and exercise diary. Not much point writing on paper.