Options
    Happy Birthday Kim! :flowerforyou:

:heart:
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,198 Member
    Options
    Cheri - <3<3<3<3 We are with you. :)

And Kim, HAPPY BIRTHDAY for whatever actual day it is! :drinker:

Just made Spinach and Feta Pie. I was sooooooooooooo tired I had to rope DH in to help me. :D Now he is dismantling the laptop. <3

Love Heather UK xxxxxxx
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    Options
    Lanette: I haven't seen fog lately, but DH is up earlier than I am and he has seen what he calls "summer morning fog." It has been gone by the time I get up. I have noticed a change in the weather to more of a late summer/early fall pattern. :flowerforyou: I am so glad you sent the links for "The Skinny on Fat." I watched every episode and found the messages to be supportive of the way I have been eating. I can't digest real butter or milk unless it has been stripped of lactose, and I'm grateful for all the cartons of lactose free milk at the grocery stores. :heart:

Rita: I hope you enjoy your trip to Idaho. Do you have a specific destination in mind or are you planning to sample this and that? We have family in Idaho--adult nieces and nephews. Perhaps you can go to Yellowstone while you're there. It touches Idaho near Ashton and West Yellowstone. :flowerforyou: DH has been diabetic since he was in his late teens. He tells me that a fasting blood sugar should be between 80 and 120. It looks like you'll be "in the zone." Let us know if you feel better from the change you're planning. :smiley:

SueBDew: Welcome back! :star:

Kim: Happy Birthday! Good for you for being clear with friends and family about your preferences. :bigsmile:

Barbie: I hope your call to the doctor will result in you feeling better. :heart:

Machka: "If you're on a phone, and you shift the phone slightly, you'll lose your post. Long ones are best typed on a computer (laptop, desktop, etc.)." This fits my experience, too. I record all my eating and exercise on my phone, but when I want to communicate with the group I use my computer. :star:

Karen UK: I envy your good luck that all of your children live nearby. Mine are far away. :sad:

Penny: The young man who guessed your age was observant enough to realize you are youthful and in good health, so he guessed a lower age number. :smiley:

(((Cheri))) Sending good thoughts. :heart:

Heather: I had my gallbladder our years ago. I had only one gallstone, but it was the size of a robin's egg. I have felt a lot better without the gallbladder and the stone. :bigsmile:

Yoga today! Yay!!! Tomorrow will be busy with medical appointments for DH and car service for both of our cars.

Katla in Beautiful NW Oregon

"So many of us believe in perfection, which ruins everything else, because the perfect is not only the enemy of the good; it's also the enemy of the realistic, the possible and the fun."[/color=magenta
  • coastalgosgal
    coastalgosgal Posts: 2,900 Member
    Options
    csofled wrote: »
    At the hospital this morning having my parathyroid nuclear med scans done. One @1030 another @1245. Holding y'all in my pocket for strength and support.

Cheri
    nervously sitting in waiting room

I am with you girl!!!! It will be a long scan, but you'll get thru it!!
    Love Rebecca
  • skuehn48
    skuehn48 Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options
    <3
  • coastalgosgal
    coastalgosgal Posts: 2,900 Member
    Options
    Yep its been in the shop for over a year! The fact that he was out to sea at the beginning part, and that my son gave him a boatload of money before he left probably didn't help! He was under qualified to work on such a big project. It was an engine swap, and it involved making the truck have a wider wheel base to support the engine. Then it involved the guy making wheel fenders. He was having to get someone to weld parts, so my son has the patience of a saint!

Now I just want him to finish before winter comes! My son is riding 10 miles every day.
    Rebecca
  • ljdw99
    ljdw99 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    :)
  • Vickil57
    Vickil57 Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    Barbie--I hope your back is better soon.

Heather--Pray your house sales go smoothly and quick from here on out. I would be a basket case by now.

Cheri--Prayers and hugs that all goes well with the tests.

Kim--Happy birthday and congrates on doing it your way!

Blessings Vicki GI NE Where it is really a Monday. :*
  • KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    Options
    (((Cheri)))
  • wildhorsewendy
    wildhorsewendy Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    Lisa, lizard tails, eeek!
  • klanders30
    klanders30 Posts: 2,569 Member
    Options
    hugs and <3<3 to you Cheri hope the procedure is over in a flash and you are home by now. NYKAREN
  • 1948Peachy
    1948Peachy Posts: 1,511 Member
    Options
    Cheri ~ Barbie ~ and anyone else who is suffering from ill health....good thoughts for all of you.

Carol in GA
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,533 Member
    Options