Sexy dudes, GIH, I'm looking for your opinion

15678911»

Replies

• nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    nooshi713 wrote: »
    I dont think most men gawk or drool even if they see their dream woman. I could be wrong though.

You are wrong. The gawking is real. It's cray. They are gawking at you, you just don't see them:

81c56y07c990.png

Yeah maybe. I am kind is oblivious to that kind of thing when I am out. Friends have told me that guys were checking me out and I was not aware of it.
  • thatfitdad
    thatfitdad Posts: 13 Member
    I'm just here to see who thinks they're a 8-10
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    edited August 2018
    This whole thread is just here to see which dudes think they're hot.

So what is your opinion, since you are in here.

I'm far too humble to admit that I think I'm hot.

But in that other thread you said you were a 10 five minutes ago :D

Who me!?

qxohrilr4dkp.png

boi, I got da receipts!

Ive been duly shamed into changing my AVI to my worst picture (although with MFP it takes like 72 hours to actually update).
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    thatfitdad wrote: »
    I'm just here to see who thinks they're a 8-10

I dont think most will admit it because omg then people will think that they are conceited or something.
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    This whole thread is just here to see which dudes think they're hot.

So what is your opinion, since you are in here.

I'm far too humble to admit that I think I'm hot.

But in that other thread you said you were a 10 five minutes ago :D

Who me!?

qxohrilr4dkp.png

boi, I got da receipts!

That's cold

Ive been duly shamed into changing my AVI to my worst picture (although with MFP it takes like 72 hours to actually update).

You're welcome to keep it :laugh:

I'm just here to gently guide people into the treacherous world that is online foruming.

I even made a gif for it! (but also please know that I'm always just teasing and everything's meant to be in good-fun)

if0f0bvlwexf.gif

Yes. . well. . I am quite the noob. . ;)
  • JaydedMiss
    JaydedMiss Posts: 4,286 Member
    I dont think most men gawk or drool even if they see their dream woman. I could be wrong though.

You are wrong. The gawking is real. It's cray. They are gawking at you, you just don't see them:

81c56y07c990.png

Yeah maybe. I am kind is oblivious to that kind of thing when I am out. Friends have told me that guys were checking me out and I was not aware of it.

Me to...And the few times i clearly catch someone staring at me my brain is like "just looking at my tattoos is all..."
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member

I think most men are discreet in their gawking, which is a good thing. A gawking drooling man is not a good look.

You don't WANT me baby?

giphy.gif
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    JaydedMiss wrote: »

81c56y07c990.png

Me to...And the few times i clearly catch someone staring at me my brain is like "just looking at my tattoos is all..."

Same, except more like "probably saw me trip" or "he saw me drop EVERYTHING and struggle to pick them up" or "he saw me spill water everywhere when I tried to take a drink..."

And yes. All those things happened. I might not be the most coordinated person....
  • SwannySez wrote: »

I think most men are discreet in their gawking, which is a good thing. A gawking drooling man is not a good look.

You don't WANT me baby?

giphy.gif

Revolting.
  • jjpptt2
    jjpptt2 Posts: 5,650 Member
    I guess that's part of what I got hung up on...

Gawking is, to me, blatant and creepy.
    Noticing is subtle and quick.
  • LiftHeavyThings27105
    LiftHeavyThings27105 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Okay....I am definitely not a hawt dude, not even close. But, I do hang with absolutely gorgeous women [subjectively, they are all 10+ but I think that most (men and women) would consider these ladies a 9+ on any given day...].

This is going to sound like BS....and, to a degree, it is (because the opposite is not necessarily true) but, I think that the physical appearance of a woman is important. I mean, that is what initially gets my attention. But that keeps my attention for all of about two seconds. What is in her brain and what is in her heart? That is what keeps my attention. I know A LOT of beautiful women....lots of them are not the nicest or smartest people on the planet. I have no interest in them....NONE! I would not "take a roll in the hay" with any of them...

I will not suggest what a physically attractive woman looks like because that is going to be different for everyone. For me - see, going to answer anyway - it is a woman with long black hair, blue eyes, 5'3" and 120lbs with a very athletic build. More important - to me - is a kind and intelligent woman. Does she smile with her eyes? Is she kind and patient with strangers? Can I have a four-hour conversation with her about just about anything? And, not even know that four hours have passed!

So, maybe this kinda answers your question!
  • branflakes1980
    branflakes1980 Posts: 2,516 Member
    edited August 2018
    According to your OP requirements, if a dude answers, and you think the dude is in the less than 8-10 range, do their answers even count?

Yes, if he identifies himself as a 8-10.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. If he thinks he is a 8-10 and stares at a woman, is that woman, in his eyes, a 8-10 as well? Or do very attractive men see most women above a 5 drool worthy?

What language is this?

Advanced.

• IHaveMyActTogether
    IHaveMyActTogether Posts: 945 Member
    According to your OP requirements, if a dude answers, and you think the dude is in the less than 8-10 range, do their answers even count?

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. If he thinks he is a 8-10 and stares at a woman, is that woman, in his eyes, a 8-10 as well? Or do very attractive men see most women above a 5 drool worthy?

What language is this?

Advanced.

You are really late to the party. There are already several mock threads available for your perusal.
  • branflakes1980
    joemac1988 wrote: »
    joemac1988 wrote: »
    Just tell us what the argument was about and we'll tell you who is right, you or your friend.

Simple. The argument was about if extremely attractive men gawk at women who are in their league or if they have the same standards as less attractive men. And to be clear, I'm talking about the kind of staring where it's minutes long and they follow you across the room with their eyes, mouth agape.

This is only about gawking, not about sex or relationships, as we all know, standards there relax or expand depending on the situation.

@IHaveMyActTogether Wow. Minutes long...follow you across the room with their eyes...mouth agape... Since you put it like that, she better be a minimum of a 9.9 for him to act like that!

If you'd said more of an "appreciative glance", I think generally guys will find the same women attractive regardless of how attractive he is.

This... I have never seen a man for "minutes" follow ANY woman across the room with his eyes, and his mouth agape in real life. Movies... yes, memes... yes, gifs... yes, but real life.. I have never witnessed this. Maybe it's because I am not high enough on said scale, nor is anyone I interact with. Who knows.
  • branflakes1980

What language is this?

Advanced.

You are really late to the party. There are already several mock threads available for your perusal.

Fashionably late, it's my motto. I will be moving on to the first of the mock threads now. They too will entertain me this afternoon. Thank you so much for suggesting this, I would have never come to this decision on my own. :flowerforyou:
  • IHaveMyActTogether

What language is this?

Advanced.

Fashionably late, it's my motto. I will be moving on to the first of the mock threads now. They too will entertain me this afternoon. Thank you so much for suggesting this, I would have never come to this decision on my own. :flowerforyou:

So sweet.
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    sardelsa wrote: »
    Obviously I'm not a guy.. but what is your criteria for someone in the 8-10 range? Just curious ;)

It doesn't matter the ranking.......she is at the top of the scale.....
  • branflakes1980

What language is this?

Advanced.

So sweet.

Another motto I try to live by. It's like you are staring into my soul. :blush:
  • IHaveMyActTogether

What language is this?

Advanced.

So sweet.

Another motto I try to live by. It's like you are staring into my soul. :blush:

We should make out now.