The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Replies

• jascooper96
    jascooper96 Posts: 34 Member
    Hi guys and girls.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Hi guys and girls.

Hellooo and welcome :)
  • iamkarent
    iamkarent Posts: 145 Member
    Would love some accountability buddies in my feed who are in my age bracket...feel free to add me!
  • Savagedistraction
    Savagedistraction Posts: 312 Member
    Greetings!
  • jascooper96
    Would like to have some friends on here to help keep motivation going. Struggle at times to kick my own butt into the gym. Feel free to add and make training more enjoyable for us all.
  • pobb75
    pobb75 Posts: 5 Member
    iamkarent wrote: »
    Would love some accountability buddies in my feed who are in my age bracket...feel free to add me!

I’m new to this so I hope I’ve done it right, I think I’ve added you 😂😂
  • pobb75
    pobb75 Posts: 5 Member
    Would like to have some friends on here to help keep motivation going. Struggle at times to kick my own butt into the gym. Feel free to add and make training more enjoyable for us all.

I’ve added you to mine 😊
  • RandJ6280
    RandJ6280 Posts: 1,162 Member
    Hello Friday Eve - time to have a great day, as we should be having everyday.

Thought of the Day: Persist - we've all heard that it always gets worse before it gets better, our job is to KEEP GOING!!! With that being said..... let's get moving and keep going.
  • yogayarnie
    yogayarnie Posts: 5 Member
    Hello everyone! Just got back into the gym after a break of several years. I turn 40 next February, and I intend to be healthy and in shape when I get there, lol!
  • jascooper96
    pobb75 wrote: »

I’ve added you to mine 😊

😀 thank you
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    It's almost Friday!
    Hope all the middle agers are achieving goals and happy with their progress.
    I'm off to an appointment for my mom at the hospital. Will there be parking? Will I get trapped behind a streetcar on the way there? It's like playing the lottery.

Have a fantastic day all.
  • michaelcronje
    michaelcronje Posts: 1 Member
    I’m 36 y/o and owe my 12.8kg (28lb) weight loss (so far…) to a combination of calisthenics, intermittent fasting, and a considerable amount of discipline! Since January this year I’ve gone from 93.7kg to 80.9kg, and feel mentally and physically stronger than ever before, but my fitness journey is only beginning! Let’s support each other on our journeys to becoming the best version of ourselves. If you’re serious about your journey, feel free to add me.

Remember folks... “There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.” – Ernest Hemingway
  • allisonlane161
    allisonlane161 Posts: 269 Member
    Happy Thursday. Eating well, weight down, stopped tracking and using intuition on portion size, good workouts yesterday. Trying not to blow it. Carpe Diem.
  • moralkiosk151
    moralkiosk151 Posts: 1 Member
    45 years old. Second go around with weight loss. On a nutrition/functional health plan prescribed my physician. Looking for accountability friends to share journey with.
  • Brabo_Grip
    Brabo_Grip Posts: 285 Member
    Sore as heck from sparring and getting beat on by the young bucks for two hours last night. One day they will know what it is like to be mid 40/s ha ha!
  • THS2HASPASSED
    THS2HASPASSED Posts: 1,055 Member
    44 and from lifting heavy I feel 74 most days lol... the young bucks try to hang but I out work them. I just pay the price in bone/joint pain later on LMAO!
  • Emma_Charlotte123
    Emma_Charlotte123 Posts: 65 Member
    43 here. Feel free to add me.
  • Cardioguy81
    Cardioguy81 Posts: 196 Member
    Soccer practice tonight!! No rain please!!
  • jackw66
    jackw66 Posts: 28 Member
    32 just really started about June time to get fit. So I was 15st and I’m now 13.2 trying to get rid of my dad fat🙄h5hobe84irsn.jpeg