Just Give Me 10 Days - Round 50

Options

Replies

• SheilaBoneham
    SheilaBoneham Posts: 3,015 Member
    Options
    @tiabirdie56 and @SheilaBoneham It took me 18 months to lose 58 pounds 10 years ago (age 58-59.5) and I was working out 3x/wk the last 12 months. Unlike cheese and wine, it doesn’t get better with age! And Sheila, I need a cat mystery! :p cruising from Long Beach to Alaska and back to LB. 2 weeks! I want to live on a cruise ship!

@quiltingjaine Sounds like a great cruise! Cats and dogs and other critters in my books - I'm an equal opportunity writer. But Catwalk, #3 in the series, is particularly felicentric. :smiley: >^..^<
  • KeriA
    KeriA Posts: 3,270 Member
    Options
    @quiltingjane sorry to hear about your fall. Hope you feel better soon. I am going on a cruise in about a month. 1st time. I have been thinking about what to take to read too.
  • KeriA
    KeriA Posts: 3,270 Member
    Options
    @mmebouchon glad your migraine is better. We still have smoke here and I understand from British Columbia too, although we have our own fires in Washington.
  • jerier
    jerier Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Vanguard1 wrote: »
    Round 49- Ending weight 221.0
    Overall Goal weight 195
    Round 50- Goal weight 218.0
    Day/Weight/Comment
    8/16- 221.0- OMAD yesterday
    8/17- 219.8- Strict OMAD yesterday, was full before I could finish my meal, workout in AM, walked at lunch

@Vanguard1 I've gotta ask, what is OMAD? If you've already been asked this, I missed it.