FAT to FIT ( 6 Packs )!! just 2 inspire :)

Replies

• lethan589
    lethan589 Posts: 7 Member
    Great Job. I hope I’ll be there soon. I. Was also 220. My goal 165
  • bisonpitcher
    bisonpitcher Posts: 519 Member
    zexlf337bgqd.jpg
    Not quite to 6 pack status yet. Still about another 15 lbs to go for that. But I will get there!

Wow!!!! Amazing! Great job!

Thank you!
  • Fitnessinyour40s
    Fitnessinyour40s Posts: 11 Member
    Great job!
  • lesbarkhouse
    lesbarkhouse Posts: 29 Member
    Not quite to 6 pack status yet. Still about another 15 lbs to go for that. But I will get there!

Nice work! How long did it take to lose that Gretzky? If you aren't a hockey fan, that's 99!

• Tic78
    Tic78 Posts: 232 Member
    Well done on the 100 💯👍
  • lesbarkhouse

Nice work! How long did it take to lose that Gretzky? If you aren't a hockey fan, that's 99!

About 20 months. I lost 45 the first 4 months, fell off the wagon and gained 15 the next 6 months, then got back on and have lost about 70 in the last 10 months. Just broke the 100 lb. lost barrier day before yesterday!

Technically you've lost 115 then!
  • Stud47
    Stud47 Posts: 389 Member

About 20 months. I lost 45 the first 4 months, fell off the wagon and gained 15 the next 6 months, then got back on and have lost about 70 in the last 10 months. Just broke the 100 lb. lost barrier day before yesterday!

Great job, very inspiring.
  • christinedlg50
    christinedlg50 Posts: 138 Member
    Super inspiring!
  • bisky
    bisky Posts: 953 Member
    You are an inspiration!
  • kimber0607
    kimber0607 Posts: 994 Member
    wow..before/after pics are amazing! congrats! very inspiring...
  • Jonesie1984
    Jonesie1984 Posts: 612 Member
    Absolutely amazing transformation! You look so youthful now!
  • HIRAL_NJ
    HIRAL_NJ Posts: 31 Member
    great journey!
  • rajeshvvcool
    rajeshvvcool Posts: 168 Member
    HIRAL_NJ wrote: »
    great journey!

Absolutely!! Life changes. smile:
  • rajeshvvcool
    shaf238 wrote: »

You've done brilliantly mate 💪🏼💪🏽

Quick update... 189lbs now... about 15-17 lbs more before October 29th I hope... going to be a grind. Any other 50 year olds out there who can inspire me like Raj (o.p.) to get me through this cut??? Love seeing everyone's progress... challenges me.
    ivlretzqzdpc.jpg

Your commitment is out of the world.Keep it up!!! I am sure by Oct we would see something really special.
  • lesbarkhouse

Quick update... 189lbs now... about 15-17 lbs more before October 29th I hope... going to be a grind. Any other 50 year olds out there who can inspire me like Raj (o.p.) to get me through this cut??? Love seeing everyone's progress... challenges me.
    ivlretzqzdpc.jpg

Your commitment is out of the world.Keep it up!!! I am sure by Oct we would see something really special.

Thanks Raj. Still looking for an update from you too... You are the OP for this thread afterall 😎.

Quick update from me... Just under 183 lbs now...
    g4e7k1x55txa.jpeg
  • rajeshvvcool

ivlretzqzdpc.jpg

Thanks Raj. Still looking for an update from you too... You are the OP for this thread afterall 😎.

Quick update from me... Just under 183 lbs now...
    g4e7k1x55txa.jpeg

Hi.. I am on a lean bulk phase for the past 7 - 8 months. Presently working on my aesthetics (read weak points). Will most probably post my updates by summer next year. I like your commitment.a special round of applause for that. I created this thread to inspire people and let them know that not only can you lose weight but it's also possible to achieve a great aesthetic with commitment and the right guidance (obviously naturally). I hope atleast 10% have seen this positively and worked hard on their fitness journey. Your inputs have also added to this cause.
  • joselito76
    joselito76 Posts: 1 Member
    Great Job!! I have my own success story too not complete yet of course but I was 225lb back in April this year 2018 and I’m 191 so I’ve lost around 34lb in 6 months but haven’t really gained much muscle so far. What was the key for you to gain muscle and get cut or bulk up after you lost weight???
  • half_moon
    half_moon Posts: 807 Member
    Holy crabcakes you looks fantastic! Great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!