AJB1014 wrote: »
    Bex953172 wrote: »
    JFT Tuesday

- 8 glasses of water
    - Be in the green
    - Exercise? Maybe..
    - Walk dog x3
    - Write down morning routine
    - Label Saskia Uniform and iron tomorrows outfit!
    - Stop eating the cake my MIL brought to us! I don't know how many calories are in it!!!

Dogs annoying me atm. With his breed being mostly whippet he likes to run, he's so fast, but the last 3 days he's just messed around sniffing the whole field. Ideally I want him to run and burn energy because it stops him being a pain in the house. He likes being chased so I normally do that which burns decent calories for me! But he's having non of it. He comes to me when I'm about a foot away from him but other than that he doesn't listen. I took his ball today, not interested. Didn't even sniff it.

Ah yes, my dog usually drives me nuts like this a few times a month!!! Selective hearing to the max! I'll grab a box, anything I can find, crumple up a bunch of newspaper, pile in all her toys, and then sprinkle some kibble into the box so she has to sniff around everything to find it. Keeps her busy for maybe 5 minutes at a time but I'll just keep adding in bits to keep the game up. After 15-20 minutes she's usually pooped!

He's not motivated by treats or play! He just likes running. He's so hard to train! I wish he was a bit more of a normal dog lol that fetched balls and begged for treats! He's quite a character but also very sneaky. I dislike his sneaky side LOL

But it's worth a try!
  • AJB1014
    AJB1014 Posts: 1,380 Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    JFT - Monday Sept 3
    2L of Water - :/ I can't remember but I don't think I made it.
    Calories in Green by 150 - :/ In red by 47, but I think I had more movement than I accounted for too.
    Outside 15 Minutes - :/ No, weather didn't cooperate when I finally had some free time to get out
    Only 1 Evening Snack - :) Finally one happy face!
    Walk if weather permits - :(
    Write in Journal - :(
    Finish craft room - :):):) Finally! I now have a room that I don't mind stepping in. I was getting stressed every time I looked in before. Now I have it tidy and organized. I should feel better about doing my yoga and pilates in there now.
    Laundry - :)

JFT - Tuesday Sept 4
    2L of Water
    Calories in Green by 150
    Outside 15 Minutes
    Only 1 Evening Snack
    5 Fruits/Veggies
    Walk if weather permits
    Write in Journal
    Move every hour at work, reinstate 10 Somethings?
    Yoga or Pilates - NO EXCUSES

I had some discouraging news this weekend. J is not going to be starting her business right away. She has been offered a position at the company that I used to work at that is too good for her to pass up. I am quite disappointed but happy for her. This will give her the funds that she needs to move forward later on.

I received an email this morning that the Business Development guy is supposed to be up tomorrow and Friday. That will be good as long as he follows through.

I have looked at my weight loss to date and feel that it's not as fast as I would like it to be. Then I think well maybe this time it will stick since it isn't as fast. I want to amp it up a little bit though and I need to come up with some plans to do that.

The fruit/veggie challenge has been eye-opening to me. I don't eat enough on a regular basis. I also have to start looking closely at serving sizes of these. I am going to go to the produce place that opened up near me and stock up. I don't even have lots in the house.

Fruits and Veggies
    Sept 1st - 0/5
    Sept 2nd - 3/5
    Sept 3rd - 4/5

I'm adding more frozen veggies and frozen fruits - I always feel so bad because I dont eat the fresh produce fast enough and it goes bad. So far I really like the birdseye steamer bags! Unsweetened applesauce is another one I used to eat as a snack a lot that I should add back in!
  • Snowflake1968
    Snowflake1968 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    JFT - Monday Sept 3
    2L of Water - :/ I can't remember but I don't think I made it.
    Calories in Green by 150 - :/ In red by 47, but I think I had more movement than I accounted for too.
    Outside 15 Minutes - :/ No, weather didn't cooperate when I finally had some free time to get out
    Only 1 Evening Snack - :) Finally one happy face!
    Walk if weather permits - :(
    Write in Journal - :(
    Finish craft room - :):):) Finally! I now have a room that I don't mind stepping in. I was getting stressed every time I looked in before. Now I have it tidy and organized. I should feel better about doing my yoga and pilates in there now.
    Laundry - :)

JFT - Tuesday Sept 4
    2L of Water
    Calories in Green by 150
    Outside 15 Minutes
    Only 1 Evening Snack
    5 Fruits/Veggies
    Walk if weather permits
    Write in Journal
    Move every hour at work, reinstate 10 Somethings?
    Yoga or Pilates - NO EXCUSES

I had some discouraging news this weekend. J is not going to be starting her business right away. She has been offered a position at the company that I used to work at that is too good for her to pass up. I am quite disappointed but happy for her. This will give her the funds that she needs to move forward later on.

I received an email this morning that the Business Development guy is supposed to be up tomorrow and Friday. That will be good as long as he follows through.

I have looked at my weight loss to date and feel that it's not as fast as I would like it to be. Then I think well maybe this time it will stick since it isn't as fast. I want to amp it up a little bit though and I need to come up with some plans to do that.

The fruit/veggie challenge has been eye-opening to me. I don't eat enough on a regular basis. I also have to start looking closely at serving sizes of these. I am going to go to the produce place that opened up near me and stock up. I don't even have lots in the house.

Fruits and Veggies
    Sept 1st - 0/5
    Sept 2nd - 3/5
    Sept 3rd - 4/5

I'm adding more frozen veggies and frozen fruits - I always feel so bad because I dont eat the fresh produce fast enough and it goes bad. So far I really like the birdseye steamer bags! Unsweetened applesauce is another one I used to eat as a snack a lot that I should add back in!

I am so incredibly fortunate. I could actually stop at this new produce place on my way home everyday if needed. I agree though, fresh produce is so hard to get used up, especially with just two of us in the house.
  • AJB1014
    AJB1014 Posts: 1,380 Member
    Options
    Jet Saturday
    1. Hang in there almost done!!! :D Haha still not done. Landlady giving us til Sunday. Forget I ever said anything negative about her telling us to clean up! I feel so bad about that! She's been really flexible since then and the apartment looks squeky clean and I was able to rest yesterday and know I can finish moving the last heavy tv when I don't feel like my bones are breaking!!!
    2. Be kind :)
    3. Eat food :)
    4. Log yesterday :)
    5. Log all food :)

I dont think I posted yesterday? How wonderful would it be if 4 day work weeks and 3 day weekends were the norm - I feel like we all would be so much less stressed. I finally decompressed yesterday and it was so nice.

JFT Tuesday
    1. Be kind
    2. Don't take peoples crap so seriously
    3. Log all food
    4. Drinks LOTS of water and let your muscles recover
    5. Pick up hot tub chems
    6. Cook dinner at home
  • Snowflake1968
    Snowflake1968 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Jet Saturday
    1. Hang in there almost done!!! :D Haha still not done. Landlady giving us til Sunday. Forget I ever said anything negative about her telling us to clean up! I feel so bad about that! She's been really flexible since then and the apartment looks squeky clean and I was able to rest yesterday and know I can finish moving the last heavy tv when I don't feel like my bones are breaking!!!
    2. Be kind :)
    3. Eat food :)
    4. Log yesterday :)
    5. Log all food :)

I dont think I posted yesterday? How wonderful would it be if 4 day work weeks and 3 day weekends were the norm - I feel like we all would be so much less stressed. I finally decompressed yesterday and it was so nice.

JFT Tuesday
    1. Be kind
    2. Don't take peoples crap so seriously
    3. Log all food
    4. Drinks LOTS of water and let your muscles recover
    5. Pick up hot tub chems
    6. Cook dinner at home

That's awesome that she has given you a longer time, hopefully she is not charging you extra for this.

I had friends that work 4 10 hour days a week and have a 3 day weekend every weekend. I wish I had that. My son in law works 12's and he works 3 days one week and 4 the next. It works out to a 84 hour pay cheque. I would really love that one!
  • cschmitz110515
    cschmitz110515 Posts: 3,492 Member
    Options
    This is what I get for not logging on a long weekend: 99 new posts on JFT! I'll catch up reading posts later.

Sat. was middle brother's wedding & did not log food but did eat at least 3 wedding cupcakes (had to try the different flavors, you know). Decided on long holiday weekend to continue not logging food on MFP. Started logging again today, Tues. but chaotic at work since spent morning still in process of relocating desk/office and getting computer updated properly ~ why this is not done automatically is very frustrating to me. >:) So now I can finally post JFT...

JFT T 9/4/18 ~ Rest day b/c thunderstorms before work + sad dog
    1) Move hourly / stairs breaks at work
    2) Meals & snacks prelogged / stick w/ plan / net calories green
    3) Unplug 9:00 / FLOSS / RETAINERS / bed & TV off 10:15
  • Faebert
    Faebert Posts: 1,588 Member
    Options
    Hi all

Rushing this post a bit as am super tired but will catch up with everyone in the morning. All ok today - last bits of prep done before welcoming my new class tomorrow. Hoping I can stay on track with workouts etc now I’m back to work. So far so good but the 5am start does feel a bit brutal!!

Tuesday goals recap
    - morning workout ✅
    - Prep lunch and girls’ snacks ✅
    - Offsite training am ✅
    - Clearout classroom unit in afternoon ✅
    - Girls’ school information evening 6-7 ❎ didn’t get out of work on time!
    - Sort present and card for godson ✅
    - Finish cake ✅
    - Early night ✅ now!

Wednesday goals
    - morning workout
    - Prep lunch and girls’ snacks
    - Remember to take cake into work
    - April- sep challenges
    - Leave work on time to go meet M
    - Remember the cake!
    - Dinner out - eat mindfully.
    - Not too late home

X
  • Bex953172
    Bex953172 Posts: 4,083 Member
    Options
    Hey all, didn't really stick to my goals today. I'm so busy! I kept munching on the MILs cake, I didn't even cut a slice I just got a fork and ate from the cake. Gross I know. Anyway I've binned it now lol, just get rid of the damn thing!
    Gone into total Mum Mode getting everything sorted. Changed a few sizes on her uniform so everythings perfect. Downstairs has been cleaned hoovered and mopped! She's been bathed, hair washed dried and straightened.
    And I've got everything laid out down to the bobble and bow she's gonna have in her hair!
    I'm gonna grab a shower tonight and get all my makeup out of the car ready for morning!
    Don't think I could be more prepared! Glad she's having hot dinners and not pack lunches!

Anyway last few bits to tidy upstairs and then it's time for bed for me!
    I've not had to get up for school for over 10 years now LOL, not long enough!
  • josephinebowman
    josephinebowman Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    I made it through today. Son is outside putting garbage in large can. He's been gone a while.
    I have 2 more rounds of drops to do and I am just quitting anything that did not get done.
    Wednesday-Garbage needs to go out to curb. Drink more water. Insert drops. Watch calories like a hawk. Set alarm for surgery 5 am. Get kid through school time so he is ahead for Thursday. There's leftover chicken so that's up for eating. It was a fairly good day! OOPS do not forget to go to session at church.
  • MLS1582
    MLS1582 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    @bex95123 I had a dog who didn't care for treat and wasn't motivated by normal stuff. He was a pain to train, but he was loving and loyal for more than 11 years. He never learned fancy stuff (like lay down, roll over, shake, or stay), and he didn't do well with strangers, but he stuck close to my family and me. Now that I think about it, sit and come were about the only two commands he ever figured out! ;-)
  • MLS1582
    MLS1582 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    MLS1582 wrote: »
    May I join you all? This group looks great!
    JFT Tuesday:
    • Eat 3 times (no mindless munching) - 1)banana bread; 2)soup; 3)bagel & ice cream - the bagel made my throat hurt and the ice cream made it better. That's my story and I'm sticking to it!
    • Walk 30 minutes - NOPE
    • Do a 10 minute workout video - NOPE

This morning's weight was 170.2 lbs

Today was a bit of a mixed bag - I wasn't feeling well yesterday, but didn't think much of it. Today, I declined rapidly and ended up leaving school at lunch after a few students pointed out that I was white and shaking. I bought some cold meds and plan to return tomorrow. Making sub plans is WAY more work than just showing up and doing my job myself. I did sleep for most of the afternoon, so that should help.

Tomorrow will be a new day.

@Bex953172 - My big goal weight is to be under 140, but my small goal is to consistently see the 160's every time I step on the scale for more than 1 week.

In 2015, I dropped the baby weight (my son was born in 2009) and went from 232 to 152. I never made it to my goal of 130, but sat in the lower 150's throughout 2016 and well into 2017. Over the last year-ish, I've picked up about 18 lbs.
  • Bex953172
    Bex953172 Posts: 4,083 Member
    Options
    May I join you all? This group looks great!
    JFT Tuesday:
    • Eat 3 times (no mindless munching) - 1)banana bread; 2)soup; 3)bagel & ice cream - the bagel made my throat hurt and the ice cream made it better. That's my story and I'm sticking to it!
    • Walk 30 minutes - NOPE
    • Do a 10 minute workout video - NOPE

This morning's weight was 170.2 lbs

Today was a bit of a mixed bag - I wasn't feeling well yesterday, but didn't think much of it. Today, I declined rapidly and ended up leaving school at lunch after a few students pointed out that I was white and shaking. I bought some cold meds and plan to return tomorrow. Making sub plans is WAY more work than just showing up and doing my job myself. I did sleep for most of the afternoon, so that should help.

Tomorrow will be a new day.

@Bex953172 - My big goal weight is to be under 140, but my small goal is to consistently see the 160's every time I step on the scale for more than 1 week.

In 2015, I dropped the baby weight (my son was born in 2009) and went from 232 to 152. I never made it to my goal of 130, but sat in the lower 150's throughout 2016 and well into 2017. Over the last year-ish, I've picked up about 18 lbs.

232 to 152 is amazing well done!
    Before I got with my partner I had been working in a gym and managed to get a free PT! So I think I was doing paleo and being in the gym most days anyway he always managed to drag me up there after a shift! I was getting really slim it was amazing. I only really payed attention to my weight after my second child. My first girl I put on a stone and lost a stone pretty much straight away. The second I only put on 8lb! And the baby was 6lb! which was awesome but I noticed I was more unfit and with 2 kids at that time the weight slowly crept up from poor choices in food. I then found JFT in Jan 2017. In the first 2 months I lost 7lb! 174 to 167, and got pregnant AGAIN. anyway, I'm now 180 and want to be 145-150.
    But now I have 3 kids. And I'm shattered lol!

Lovely for you to join anyway lol
  • clicketykeys
    clicketykeys Posts: 6,568 Member
    Options
    Checking in from Tuesday
    1. AM basic run: 16 laps, aim for <35 min. Feed cats. Shower. Morning meds. Tea! Log 1 item.
    2. Write blog post: Preparing for Presentations. Make coffee. Write discussion post. Turn in seminar proposal. Email & print lesson plans. Print guidelines for character project.
    3. Class 2-3: Put in groups! Character project. Act 5 work. Create character designs? (Make part of character assignment).
    4. Class 4 - Choose interesting characters. Plural nouns practice. Reflection. 4 important events from Act 4; create summary. Use SG and work on Act 5 in groups.
    5. Parent calls for no prior contact AND for students with INCs and/or other concerns. Review semester plan. What is my purpose for each unit? Sketch out semester block.
    6. Update class websites. Have K finish poster.
    7. 5:30 BCSS meeting. Review essay requirements. Put saag recipe in database. Watch Good Place.
    8. Prep Wed lunch. Chop celery. Keep count of saag portions. Meds. In bed by 8:45; devices off by 9:00; alarm set for 4:50.

JFT Wednesday
    1. AM basic run: 16 laps, aim for <35 min. Feed cats. Shower. Morning meds. Tea! Log 1 item.
    2. Find a blog post written in September and comment. Make coffee. Write discussion comments. Draft Week 7.
    3. Class 2-3: Socratic Seminar. Vocabulary. Create character designs? (Make part of character assignment).
    4. Class 4 - Reflection. Socratic Seminar. Project directions.
    5. Parent calls for no prior contact AND for students with INCs and/or other concerns. Review semester plan. What is my purpose for each unit? Sketch out semester block.
    6. Update class websites. Have K use keys to mark student work.
    7. Meeting after school. Call WF about student loan; check on rates. Draft essay. Fold laundry while watching Good Place. Put saag recipe in database.
    8. Prep Thu lunch. Chop celery. Keep count of saag portions (7). Meds. In bed by 8:45; devices off by 9:00; alarm set for 4:50.

Scale goals
    End of 2017: 174.6
    February 2018: 173.6
    March 2018: 179.6
    July 2018: 189.6
    Today: 191.3

Upcoming to-do:
    1. Develop 5PE mini-unit. Use after JC as a sponge; combine with challenge books. Maybe a comparison with another required text? Have students ask a parent or teacher what the most significant text they studied was, and then create a comparison between their challenge book and that text - which has more value and why? Possibly do the one-sheet as an assessment.
    2. Write next blog post. Comment on 3 posts each week -Tu Th Sun? Check on #engchat on Mondays at 7?
    3. Keep track of medical stuffs. Dentist? Appt w D 10/22 9:20; McC 10/22 10:15. Also Feb 7 9:30 w Ac Int. Sub already set up.
    4. Organize and grade narratives. Update parent group lists with NAMES. Note reply emails.
    5. Check on conference; create seminar proposal. Do research on characteristics: curiosity, persistence, creativity, responsibility, optimism - others? Can poetry unit be condensed?
    6. Return mascara to Walmart with receipt. Go to used bookstore; take bags-of-bags and look for Beauty (McKinley), Design for How People Learn (Julie Dirksen), Dying for a Paycheck (Robin Hardman) and The Prince (tr. Tim Parks).
    7. Put jewelry away. Yikes! Reinforce patches on old pants.
    8. Go to Mac store and see if they can retrieve the files off the iMac.
    9. Make plan for classroom observations; ask other teachers about projects or lessons they feel confident about..
    10. Create vocabulary lists for each unit that come from the texts used. Find a way to incorporate changing words from one part of speech to another.
  • PackerFanInGB
    PackerFanInGB Posts: 3,346 Member
    Options

9/4/2018
    []Log every bite :)
    []Stay in the green :)barely, but made it! It's hard when you have absolutely NO activity points!
    []September budget >:)
    []Shut down drama. (You can't have 3 kids, 3 stepkids, 18 grandkids & 4 great grandkids without a little drama in your life. They need to leave me out of it!) :)Avoided like the plague! Everyone left me alone today, so happy me!
    []Join Half Size Me in morning before registration closes :DI did it! I joined today. I'll let you know how it goes. I like her podcasts, so thought I'd give it a try.
    []Spend 15 minutes on digital photo project :)
    []Do physical therapy exercises for hip :)
    []JFT Challenges: April Water :) / May 15 min outside >:) / June Mindfulness :) / July Planning ;) (kinda?) / August Evening Snack :) Kitchen closed at 8:30 / September 5 per day :) (3 svgs of spaghetti squash, cucumber from garden, 1 c blueberries and 1 banana.
    []Gratitude journal / Calm app / Read Will be doing this in about 20 minutes as soon as America's Got Talent is over.

I go for my 2 week postop follow up appointment with surgeon tomorrow morning. I'm crossing my fingers that he tells me I can start weaning off crutches and bearing some weight on my leg. I am so OVER these crutches!

I'm sorry I didn't get on here this morning. I got distracted and ended up down the rabbit hole I call Pinterest! Oh my gosh, if I had an ounce of talent there are so many cool things on there!

JFT 9/5/2018:
    • Log every bite, no matter how bad it is.
    • Follow-up with surgeon
    • September budget
    • Turn negative self-talk to positive.
    • Drama-free zone...
    • PT exercises for hip
    • JFT Challenges: April Water / May 15 min outside / June Mindfulness / July Preplanning / August P.M. Snacking / September 5 per day
    • Look at "Back to Basics" on Half Size Me
    • 15 minute digital declutter
    • Gratitude journal / Calm App / Read

• jeschepp
    jeschepp Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Hello all! I had such a busy 3-day weekend I did not have a moment to post. I did log my calories for almost all of the weekend. Saturday I went to the state fair and Sunday was the local Renaissance Festival, then Monday all the piddly house chores I didn't get to in the days before. I managed over 10,000 calories for Saturday and Sunday! I was wiped today and maybe getting sick? Fingers crossed and going to bed early for sure! Anyway, eating at the fairs went better than expected. I was happy to share all the amazing food I did get, and it didn't add up too much over my calorie limit. I noticed that I made better choices because I held off on food I didn't absolutely love and I was much more satisfied in the end and didn't do any mindless eating. Overall happy with myself for events that only come around once a year for me. Now back to healthy habits. I love the idea of September goals but want to give mine some thought.

For today:
    30 minutes exercise :( late day
    Track food and exercise ✅
    5 good groups :(
    Water challenge-80 oz. ✅
    Gratitude: today I am thankful for the report I finished at work!
    Post here for accountability ✅

For tomorrow:
    30 minutes exercise
    Track food and exercise
    5 good groups
    Water challenge-80 oz.
    Daily gratitude
    Post here for accountability

• maryrobinson40
    maryrobinson40 Posts: 1,109 Member
    Options
    Just for Today
    I'm pooped😛
    Love to Every Lady💖...@ PackerFanInGB, @Snowflake1968 , @jeschepp , @Bex953172 , @josephinebowman , @Faebert, @AJB1014 @cschmitz110515 ,@HeGoddard0928...@elsie6hickman, @Tilly4192,, @slittlemeister, @staceyh19701 ,@Thebajan, @blinker1121 ,@hpacaro...and many more💝💝💝
  • Faebert
    Options
    @Bex953172 - just quickly jumping on to wish you and Saskia lots of luck for today - hope she has a fab day! X
  • Faebert
    Options
    Just for Today
    I'm pooped😛
    Love to Every Lady💖...@ PackerFanInGB, @Snowflake1968 , @jeschepp , @Bex953172 , @josephinebowman , @Faebert, @AJB1014 @cschmitz110515 ,@HeGoddard0928...@elsie6hickman, @Tilly4192,, @slittlemeister, @staceyh19701 ,@Thebajan, @blinker1121 ,@hpacaro...and many more💝💝💝

Back atcha Mary! Hope all is ok x
  • Faebert
    Options

9/4/2018
    []Log every bite :)
    []Stay in the green :)barely, but made it! It's hard when you have absolutely NO activity points!
    []September budget >:)
    []Shut down drama. (You can't have 3 kids, 3 stepkids, 18 grandkids & 4 great grandkids without a little drama in your life. They need to leave me out of it!) :)Avoided like the plague! Everyone left me alone today, so happy me!
    []Join Half Size Me in morning before registration closes :DI did it! I joined today. I'll let you know how it goes. I like her podcasts, so thought I'd give it a try.
    []Spend 15 minutes on digital photo project :)
    []Do physical therapy exercises for hip :)
    []JFT Challenges: April Water :) / May 15 min outside >:) / June Mindfulness :) / July Planning ;) (kinda?) / August Evening Snack :) Kitchen closed at 8:30 / September 5 per day :) (3 svgs of spaghetti squash, cucumber from garden, 1 c blueberries and 1 banana.
    []Gratitude journal / Calm app / Read Will be doing this in about 20 minutes as soon as America's Got Talent is over.

I go for my 2 week postop follow up appointment with surgeon tomorrow morning. I'm crossing my fingers that he tells me I can start weaning off crutches and bearing some weight on my leg. I am so OVER these crutches!

I'm sorry I didn't get on here this morning. I got distracted and ended up down the rabbit hole I call Pinterest! Oh my gosh, if I had an ounce of talent there are so many cool things on there!

JFT 9/5/2018:
    • Log every bite, no matter how bad it is.
    • Follow-up with surgeon
    • September budget
    • Turn negative self-talk to positive.
    • Drama-free zone...
    • PT exercises for hip
    • JFT Challenges: April Water / May 15 min outside / June Mindfulness / July Preplanning / August P.M. Snacking / September 5 per day
    • Look at "Back to Basics" on Half Size Me
    • 15 minute digital declutter
    • Gratitude journal / Calm App / Read

Sounds like you’re doing brilliantly! Will have my fingers crossed for a crutches reprieve for you x
  • bookmeister86
    bookmeister86 Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    Yesterday's commitments:

- Log everything I eat :smile:
    - Stick to food plan :smile:
    - Eat slowly and mindfully :neutral: A bit better than yesterday but still not there. Need to remember to put my knife and fork down between bites!
    - 4 bottles water :smile:
    - No alcohol :smile:
    - 5+ fruit/veg :smile:
    - Run to work :smile:

- 45 minute lunch break :smile:
    - Meditate :/ I need to make sure I do this before I get home as I just don't do it there
    - Duolingo & French book :neutral: 1/2 - ran out of time
    - Finish work by 6.30pm LATEST :neutral: 6.44
    - Watch the Great British Bake Off! :smile: Though I had to literally run home from station to get there not too late! Helpfully I was wearing my running trainers due to running in the morning...
    - Lights out by 10.45 :smile:

Today's commitments:

- Log everything I eat
    - Stick to food plan
    - Eat slowly and mindfully
    - Be in the green
    - 3 bottles water
    - No alcohol
    - 5+ fruit/veg

- 45 minute lunch break
    - Meditate
    - Duolingo & French book