What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• JessiBelleW
    JessiBelleW Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    I went to the eye doctor this weekend for my annual check.

My doctor has a really nice leather armchair for the patients to sit in, but because of the size of my stomach, there was never enough room her to use the machine with me in that chair, and we had to switch to a much smaller, less comfy, plastic icky chair. It was embarrassing, and this had been an annual embarrassment for YEARS. I love her, but seriously considered switching doctors because I was so embarrassed.

So the first thing I did when I sat down was try to pull the equipment across and IT HAD PLENTY OF ROOM! And I got yelled at by my doctor for touching the machines. I apologized and explained why, and she said she has to move the chair for a lot of patients. Made me feel better that I wasn't alone, but DRAGONCHAIR conquered!

Also, another NSV at the eye doctor: I've lost enough weight that my astigmatism in my left eye has improved enough that my doctor strongly recommended new glasses -- which I got for myself as a reward. Her exact word: "Wow!" But apparently I can't lose my way to perfect eyesight, LOL.

@KnitterNotAQuitter - if my eye doctor yelled at me I would be on the hunt for a new eye dr.....
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!