Finessing Fitness (Closed Group)

Options

Replies

• hether22
    hether22 Posts: 63
    Options
    I'd love to be on your team! Are we the only ones from our group signing up?
  • chelsea32291
    Options
    No loss for me this week. Sorry I havent been on as much. I'm out of town until thursday. Trying to stay caught up with the challenges lol. I'll def go for the 1000 crunches!!

Btw if there's any open teams for te sept challenge, I'd love to join :-)
  • missbroccoli
    Options
    I'm down!!!
  • missbroccoli
    Options
    Not that I know of, but this time around everyone makes up their own team and there is no captain...
  • missbroccoli
    Options
    Last week we had 78pts total, the first week we had 97!!! I hope we can have a better week this week, so far it looks good...

Also Wednesday-Sunday my job really interferes with my duties as captain... I wanted to know if anyone would want to be a co-captain while I'm absent? Just to help me keep track of who's doing what so nobody's points are overlooked. Any takers?
  • MFPfriend
    MFPfriend Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    Apparently I've gained 8 pounds in the past week. I know it's not 8 real pounds, but there's a possibility it's 1 real pound. The rest is due to bad sodium, stress, not enough water, and weighing in right after drinking 32 oz of water, haha (I need to get my own scale. Weighing in at the gym is not good. D:)

I'm going to get my sodium down, stress down (hopefully), and water up in the next few days, and I'll tell you how I'm doing, haha.

I don't think I'll make the 1000 pushup challenge. D: I'm barely getting my 200 in. :( (only 25 right now)

Also, I'll be looking for a team in September. Anybody need a new person? :)
  • missbroccoli
    Options
    I think its supposed to be 1000 ab crunches instead of push ups... I would die if I had to do 1000 push ups lol
  • chelsea32291
    Options
    Last week we had 78pts total, the first week we had 97!!! I hope we can have a better week this week, so far it looks good...

Also Wednesday-Sunday my job really interferes with my duties as captain... I wanted to know if anyone would want to be a co-captain while I'm absent? Just to help me keep track of who's doing what so nobody's points are overlooked. Any takers?

I can help you if you need me too. I'm online all the time :p
  • chelsea32291
    Options
    Btw mfpfriend- do you want to try and get a group together with me for sept? Or anyone else who isn't on a team yet.
  • missbroccoli
    Options
    Thanks a lot Chelsea... you're the best!
  • chelsea32291
    Options
    Thanks a lot Chelsea... you're the best!
    You're welcome. Just let me know what you need me to do! :)
  • MFPfriend
    Options
    Whoops, I meant situps, not pushups, lol. I can barely do 10 pushups! Haha.
  • abyt42
    abyt42 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    School started for me on Monday (students come back tomorrow), and I'm having a difficult time both being online and, weirdly, finding time to eat. I know it will settle down, but, at the very least, I should be able to post a loss this week. Now to figure out which box my scale's packed in....hmmm....

My exercise goals are met for today, my water is good, and I'm about a bazillion calories under...and need to be asleep in two hours if I'm going to be at my pesky best at 6:30 tomorrow (next meeting....)
  • hether22
    hether22 Posts: 63
    Options
    I completed the exercises, under calories and water in for the day. I did 200 crunches today, plus my 100 from yesterday = 300 towards the 1000! :happy: Feeling good!
  • lloydmel
    lloydmel Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Completed everything. I did not do extra crunches today though; I did 100 bicycle crunches (which is really like 200) but anyways... and then in my class I completed a ton of crunches so I wasn't feeling it; mostly because I think I have strep throat... hopefully I'll be better tomorrow
  • MFPfriend
    Options
    Btw mfpfriend- do you want to try and get a group together with me for sept? Or anyone else who isn't on a team yet.

Yes! This would be awesome. :)
  • missbroccoli
    Options
    #winning lol
  • VeganInTraining
    VeganInTraining Posts: 1,321 Member
    Options
    completed everything yesterday +200 crunches which puts me at 300...700 to go! :)
  • Marty3411
    Marty3411 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    This week has been crazy! Monday & Tuesday I stayed under on calories, drank all my water, & completed the challenges. I will start on the abs tonight.
  • chelsea32291
    Options
    Hey everyone! I'm helping drea while she goes back to work, so if everyone could post on my wall when you get the challenges and stuff done so I can mark them down, that'd be amazing! :)