WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR AUGUST 2018

Options
1828384858688»

Replies

• Snowflake1968
    Snowflake1968 Posts: 6,732 Member
    Options
    Machka9 wrote: »
    I think I need to figure out a way to come up with a couple thousand dollars. I have been trying to figure out how to get home to see my own Mom who is in the manor, but now I think we need to get home for his mother as well. Not sure how I'll make this a reality. If we didn't have to pay any bills, we could actually do it!

Tracey in Edmonton, wishing she was in New Brunswick

A lot of places will be hiring part-time Christmas help soon. I know of a number of Canadians who do that so they can go on holiday somewhere warm in February, but it might work for you too.

Good idea!
  • Suanough
    Suanough Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Mornin' All! I'm off to cardio rehab for the first time this morning. Two months of PT and OT got my strength back after a carotid artery stent and a very bad flare of gout. I'm feeling about 85% but so much better.

I'm down to 192.6 from 224 and owe it to my new vegan food plan. Also down from 40 units of insulin twice a day to 30 units once a day and no BP meds after being on three for years... I think this is working.

P.S. My primary care doctor is also a vegan and that really helps... :)<3
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,906 Member
    Options
    Suanough wrote: »
    Mornin' All! I'm off to cardio rehab for the first time this morning. Two months of PT and OT got my strength back after a carotid artery stent and a very bad flare of gout. I'm feeling about 85% but so much better.

I'm down to 192.6 from 224 and owe it to my new vegan food plan. Also down from 40 units of insulin twice a day to 30 units once a day and no BP meds after being on three for years... I think this is working.

P.S. My primary care doctor is also a vegan and that really helps... :)<3

:)Welcome You have made an awesome start. I hope you will become part of our friendly community of women. We have a new thread for September. Here is the link:
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10692471/women-ages-50-for-september-2018/p1?new=1