The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Options

Replies

• FitnTrimSteve
    FitnTrimSteve Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm Heather and I am looking for some people I can motivate and support and who can also do that for me!. I've already lost 28 and pounds and am looking to lose around 100 more over the next year and a half. My oldest son is getting married next November and I have bit the bullet and signed up for a photo shoot next year too so I can leave my 40's looking better than I ever have and hit 50 wide open in 2020! I love cooking and trying out new recipes and am always looking for more! I've recently found Strong by Zumba and OMG that's awesome and starting to do a little bit of lifting to make sure I'm not a saggy mess as the weight comes off. I'm a single mom of 2 boys (Austin 25, Jaxon 10) so life can get a little crazy but we try to make the best of every situation. So if you want some extra motivation just hit me up

Hi Heather. Good job on the 28 pounds. You'll look great for the wedding, I'm sure of it.
  • FitnTrimSteve
    Options
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    Did someone say coffee?
    We had a guest last night. When we see him both he and I seem to end up not feeling well the next morning. Weird how that happens isn't it.

Have a good day my middle aged warriors

Because you stay up all night drinking coffee?
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Well, it's that time of night.. Goodnight middleagers, I hope you all have a productive day. :)
  • orngnerdz
    orngnerdz Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    I forgot my coffee on the counter this morning, waaaaa! I did remember my Monster (which I usually drink in the afternoon), but it will do for today!

I hope everyone has a fantastic Tuesday! It's raining here, so my plan of a rest day and walking the dog is pretty much out of the question. Now I have to decide if I go to the gym or just have a TRUE rest day. Decisions, decisions!
  • Ralphone
    Ralphone Posts: 1,836 Member
    Options
    Happy Tuesday all you M agers have a great day and get done.
  • FitnTrimSteve
    Options
    Ralphone wrote: »
    Happy Tuesday all you M agers have a great day and get done.

Happy Tuesday to you, too.
  • DiabeticDer
    DiabeticDer Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hello! I will be turning 57 in a few days and am happy to have found this group. Feel free to add me!
  • orngnerdz
    orngnerdz Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    Hello! I will be turning 57 in a few days and am happy to have found this group. Feel free to add me!

Happy almost birthday!
  • solorex
    solorex Posts: 696 Member
    Options
    Did someone say coffee?
    We had a guest last night. When we see him both he and I seem to end up not feeling well the next morning. Weird how that happens isn't it.

Coffee!!! The liquid of life. :lol:
  • allisonlane161
    allisonlane161 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Happy Tuesday...rainy, flash flood warnings, dreary day. My morning routine was interrupted so I was in work by 5:15 a.m. Early day out at 1:15. Kind of tired so I'm hoping I make myself stop at the gym. Already had three cups of coffee and still tired. Carpe diem.
  • FitnTrimSteve
    Options
    Happy Tuesday...rainy, flash flood warnings, dreary day. My morning routine was interrupted so I was in work by 5:15 a.m. Early day out at 1:15. Kind of tired so I'm hoping I make myself stop at the gym. Already had three cups of coffee and still tired. Carpe diem.

Sounds like the weather here too. Makes for a very lazy day.
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    Did someone say coffee?

Because you stay up all night drinking coffee?

That's gotta be the case....the ream for the coffee must have been bad. We've an easy rapport so it's fun to sit for hours and chat and joke.
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    solorex wrote: »
    Did someone say coffee?

I got home after getting my shoulder ultrasounded (is that even a word) and couldn't face even making a cup of coffee so went to the rink and got one there and went for a skate.
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options
    Did someone say coffee?

So, does nobody ever drink tea??
  • J_T_9_9
    J_T_9_9 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Afternoon folks, 57 and getting older by the minute. Loving life and enjoying the day!
  • solorex
    solorex Posts: 696 Member
    Options
    TonyB0588 wrote: »
    Did someone say coffee?

I do on occasion.
  • FitnTrimSteve
    Options
    Did someone say coffee?

Yes. But usually only in the winter or when I'm feeling sick. Then I need a good cup of Harney & Sons Earl Gray
  • FitnTrimSteve
    Options
    J_T_9_9 wrote: »
    Afternoon folks, 57 and getting older by the minute. Loving life and enjoying the day!

Hi JT.
  • runnergirl089
    runnergirl089 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Did someone say coffee?

Yes, I do all the time!
  • Djproulx
    Djproulx Posts: 3,084 Member
    Options
    Did someone say coffee?

I got home after getting my shoulder ultrasounded (is that even a word) and couldn't face even making a cup of coffee so went to the rink and got one there and went for a skate.

Was it a therapeutic ultrasound treatment? I usually feel pretty good after having my Achilles tendon treated by ultrasound. Now I"m wondering if there is pain coming in future treatments. :)