If it didn't have calories, right now I would eat...

Replies

• glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,586 Member
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    pinuplove wrote: »
    What the kitten are P'Nuttles?

Toffee covered peanuts! Salty-sweet deliciousness in a bag!

That sounds amazing!!! I love toffee and peanuts. Where can I get these? I've never even heard of them!

P.S.
    Why did that get flagged? :confused:

I know they used to be sold in liquor stores. You could try a few!
  • Tacklewasher
    Tacklewasher Posts: 7,122 Member
    I want a freaking deep dish meat lovers pizza. Local Greek place makes the best one's in town and I think I'm ordering one to set me up for the weekend. I've got inventories to manage so I'm not sure I get a day off at this point.
  • hawkmancody
    hawkmancody Posts: 63 Member
    A whole costco cheesecake.

• jdubois5351
    jdubois5351 Posts: 460 Member
    Ruatine wrote: »
    Terrifying indeed.

rfc358pmuxlw.png

German chocolate cake is one of my favorites and no one in my house likes coconut so I never get it. :bawling: That looks SO GOOD!!!

I find it extremely funny that it's called "German" chocolate cake, as absolutely NO ONE here in Germany makes this kind of chocolate cake. Actually, chocolate cake is not a thing here at all.

• psychod787
    psychod787 Posts: 4,088 Member
    VUA21 wrote: »
    Pizza cake!
    2nocjapyjzhd.jpg

can't decide if that excites me, or scares the kitten out of me?
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Pizza cake!
    2nocjapyjzhd.jpg

I mean if calories don’t count I would probably go Cake Sandwich
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    edited September 2018
    Terrifying indeed.

rfc358pmuxlw.png

German chocolate cake is one of my favorites and no one in my house likes coconut so I never get it. :bawling: That looks SO GOOD!!!

I find it extremely funny that it's called "German" chocolate cake, as absolutely NO ONE here in Germany makes this kind of chocolate cake. Actually, chocolate cake is not a thing here at all.

It's actually named after a person. (I didn't just know that - had to look it up lol)
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_chocolate_cake
    "Its roots can be traced back to 1852 when American baker Samuel German developed a type of dark baking chocolate for the Baker's Chocolate Company. The brand name of the product, Baker's German's Sweet Chocolate, was named in honor of him.[2]"
  • jdubois5351
    jdubois5351 Posts: 460 Member
    pinuplove wrote: »
    Terrifying indeed.

rfc358pmuxlw.png

It's actually named after a person. (I didn't just know that - had to look it up lol)
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_chocolate_cake
    "Its roots can be traced back to 1852 when American baker Samuel German developed a type of dark baking chocolate for the Baker's Chocolate Company. The brand name of the product, Baker's German's Sweet Chocolate, was named in honor of him.[2]"

Ah, now THAT makes sense! Thanks for the research!

• CarvedTones
    CarvedTones Posts: 2,340 Member
    So we were talking about individual pieces of cake the other day. BOGO at Harris Teeter! Upper shelf, just right of the rainbow slices is the German chocolate someone was looking for. In the foreground, $2 off all their whole cakes...

9jr53obfdizy.jpg
  • Lillymoo01
    Lillymoo01 Posts: 2,865 Member
    So we were talking about individual pieces of cake the other day. BOGO at Harris Teeter! Upper shelf, just right of the rainbow slices is the German chocolate someone was looking for. In the foreground, $2 off all their whole cakes...

9jr53obfdizy.jpg

I wish more places would sell individual portions like that so we don't have to eat the whole cake! Saying that I would probably still cut that one slice into two so the yumminess could extend to 2 days.
  • Heidijens123
    Heidijens123 Posts: 289 Member
    hnkc1myh88sf.jpg
  • Carlos_421
    Carlos_421 Posts: 5,132 Member
    Pizza cake!
    2nocjapyjzhd.jpg

pdqaxkjm3fvg.gif
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Carlos_421 wrote: »
    Pizza cake!
    2nocjapyjzhd.jpg

pdqaxkjm3fvg.gif

Not sure if he's in love, or giving himself chest compressions.
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Pizza cake!
    2nocjapyjzhd.jpg

pdqaxkjm3fvg.gif

• CarvedTones
    Lillymoo01 wrote: »

9jr53obfdizy.jpg

I wish more places would sell individual portions like that so we don't have to eat the whole cake! Saying that I would probably still cut that one slice into two so the yumminess could extend to 2 days.

They are big slices. Sometimes I intend to only eat half of one. :blush:
  • CarvedTones
    nutmegoreo wrote: »
    Pizza cake!
    2nocjapyjzhd.jpg

pdqaxkjm3fvg.gif

Could be either if he ate some of that pizza cake. Maybe both... :smiley:
  • Sp1tfire
    Sp1tfire Posts: 1,120 Member
    bioklutz wrote: »
    I had the most delicious & beautiful pie this weekend. It was a purple yam filling topped with haupia (a coconut milk pudding or jello or something kinda in between the two) and whipped cream. I didn't have the calories and would eat it again!

20121015-213234.jpg

This is the kinda unique delicious thing that doesn't come along very often and will always make me throw calorie caution to the wind. Totally worth it!
  • LiveInLeggings
    LiveInLeggings Posts: 222 Member
    1yg1i0kygfck.jpg