Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Replies

• quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,443 Member
    spamarie wrote: »
    Enrobed Oreos have arrived in my bit of the UK and it is BAD news! Well it's very good news depending on your perspective. I'm coming from a perspective of having no willpower.

WHAT IS AN ENROBED OREO?!?!? :o

front_fr.35.full.jpg

Ah. Yes. Those are freaking amazing. I cannot buy them.
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,719 Member
    Lois_1989 wrote: »
    Enrobed Oreos have arrived in my bit of the UK and it is BAD news! Well it's very good news depending on your perspective. I'm coming from a perspective of having no willpower.

I KNOW!!! Christmas special in Tesco. They also have an Oreo Selection tin, I was like

giphy.gif

If I remember correctly, didn't someone send you Oreo's for Christmas one year? :wink:
  • kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    That's awesome, Tami!! Woohoo!
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon wrote: »

I KNOW!!! Christmas special in Tesco. They also have an Oreo Selection tin, I was like

giphy.gif

If I remember correctly, didn't someone send you Oreo's for Christmas one year? :wink:

YES! I savoured those babies to the very last one. I wore my self-affirmation socks the other day and thought of you :)<3

:heart:
  • MoHousdon
    sometimes, more often than I want to admit - I go through binge and restrict cycles. I am trying to find a balance between the two so i can stop

I've never personally had an ED or issues with food in general, but I know that if I didn't allow myself to eat the things I enjoy, within moderation, I would go overboard. There are several people on here that could give you advise or helpful tips on how to live in moderation and still make progress. Best of luck!
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    sometimes, more often than I want to admit - I go through binge and restrict cycles. I am trying to find a balance between the two so i can stop

I totally understand this!!!! As long as I stay “good” then I am good.... but that one Oreo can start a total week long binge - or 6 months in my last go round.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    edited October 2018

Mercy that's hard. The only thing that stopped me was getting pregnant. Kid before self.
    ETA: I had full-blown bulimia. I purged by exercise..
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    If it's coffee mate or similar, it will be fine. Actual cream or half and half would have smelled your refrigerator to high heaven before now.
    Hope Atlas does well.
  • quiksylver296
    If it's coffee mate or similar, it will be fine. Actual cream or half and half would have smelled your refrigerator to high heaven before now.
    Hope Atlas does well.

Yeah, Walmart generic coffeemate.
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Confession: vertigo stinks.
    I sneezed yesterday, my ear popped and I have been dizzy and nauseated ever since. I had to leave work yesterday and stayed home today.

Oh bless your heart!!!! Vertigo put me in bed for a week earlier this year. I feel your pain!!!
  • kelly_c_77
    It's been many years since I've had creamer in my coffee too.
    Good luck to Atlas!
    Sorry, Mel. Hope you're feeling better soon!
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Beka3695 wrote: »
    Confession: vertigo stinks.
    I sneezed yesterday, my ear popped and I have been dizzy and nauseated ever since. I had to leave work yesterday and stayed home today.

Oh bless your heart!!!! Vertigo put me in bed for a week earlier this year. I feel your pain!!!

I couldn't walk a straight line to the coffee pot so I decided against driving.
  • kelly_c_77
    I've just started eating my oatmeal savory instead of sweet. I love it! Anyone else do this?
  • quiksylver296
    edited October 2018
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »
    I've just started eating my oatmeal savory instead of sweet. I love it! Anyone else do this?

No, but interested! What do you do?
  • Lillymoo01
    Lillymoo01 Posts: 2,865 Member
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »

I tried it for a bit but really prefer a sweeter breakfast so my oatmeal will always be with fruit, and greek yoghurt with a scoop of protein powder to get that protein in my breakfast somehow.