Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Replies

• raymax4
    raymax4 Posts: 6,070 Member
    I weighed myself today and 202! Two more pounds to be at 200 & eventually under! I've been eating around 1500-1700 (some weeks I allow myself a cheat indulgence & then work it into my overall week calories). Usually it's a pint of ice cream, pizza, or another kind of dessert. Eventually I'm going to stop doing the cheat indulgences & just eat normally since I don't want to start another binge/restrict cycle, but so far this plan is working out for me.

I think my first goal weight will be 170 & then my UGW will be 160. If I feel like I still want to lose a little more weight I'll go down to 155. The only thing I'm not ready for is the onslaught of comments about my weight like I received last time considering I work with the public. I think this time I'm going to take the approach of just saying thank you & not saying anything else. If they ask how I did it I'll just say MFP & learning tips from the site.

I really do think perhaps I was too thin the first time I lost weight since I went from 300-150 & could have had at least 10-15 pounds of loose skin.

Thats a great plan.
    I have found that just pointing people to the site helps. I tend to lose people when I talk about logging food even when I tell them how easy it is.
  • raymax4
    crosbylee wrote: »
    I weighed myself today and 202! Two more pounds to be at 200 & eventually under! I've been eating around 1500-1700 (some weeks I allow myself a cheat indulgence & then work it into my overall week calories). Usually it's a pint of ice cream, pizza, or another kind of dessert. Eventually I'm going to stop doing the cheat indulgences & just eat normally since I don't want to start another binge/restrict cycle, but so far this plan is working out for me.

I think my first goal weight will be 170 & then my UGW will be 160. If I feel like I still want to lose a little more weight I'll go down to 155. The only thing I'm not ready for is the onslaught of comments about my weight like I received last time considering I work with the public. I think this time I'm going to take the approach of just saying thank you & not saying anything else. If they ask how I did it I'll just say MFP & learning tips from the site.

I really do think perhaps I was too thin the first time I lost weight since I went from 300-150 & could have had at least 10-15 pounds of loose skin.

I am right there with you in terms of how close I am to getting under 200, for the hundreth time!!! We can do this!!

Definitely! This year I’m not letting the holidays and winter time derail my progress. I swear in the winter I’m like a bear and want to eat all the foods and hibernate.

The winter defiantly gets me. I want to bake and cook all things sweet and sugary. I also want a lot more saucy foods and things covered with high calories.
  • raymax4
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    Lois_1989 wrote: »
    crosbylee wrote: »

I am right there with you in terms of how close I am to getting under 200, for the hundredth time!!! We can do this!!

Definitely! This year I’m not letting the holidays and winter time derail my progress. I swear in the winter I’m like a bear and want to eat all the foods and hibernate.

Ditto! The temperature has noticeably dropped in the last 3-4 days and now I don't want the salads, I want the warmer foods. I need to get my soup maker out.

Speaking of soup. I don't get satisfied eating soup. I HAVE to have a sandwich or something else with it. Regardless how "hearty" it is. I get full more or less, I just don't stay full for very long.

Anyone else like that too?

-raises hand-

I definitely can't just do soup on it's own, it doesn't have any staying power for me. Sometimes I think it's partly mental, since I feel the need to chew my food and without the chewing, my mind feels like the meal hasn't concluded! :D

I can diet that!
  • raymax4
    aurolena wrote: »
    I track from midnight to midnight, mainly to hide (from myself) how much I end up eating at night. I guess it still works since I'm still tracking every bite, I'm just eating into the next day's allowance at 12:01 lmao.

I can't wait to move back to 3rd shift schedule. I was never hungry when I stayed up all night!

I always thought it was easier on night shift, too. I'd eat two meals instead of three, and never felt deprived.

I end up eating three meals on night shift but my meal at night is often like a snack with my coffee. I am partial to the high protein cheese cake because it feels like an indulgence. I don't have a lot of time to eat at work so I make sure I tank up before work.
    Some night workers think it hard to stay awake so they munch all night but those are the wonderments that have desk jobs and I would have a hard time with that too. I would probably fall to sleep and get fired if I had a desk job at night.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    New nails. Football season is over and I needed a relaxing break.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    New nails. Football season is over and I needed a relaxing break.

Looks pretty! Like the texture design that is on the nail.
  • Frieswithdatshake
    Frieswithdatshake Posts: 630 Member
    I wear spanx all the time. I never leave the house without something to keep my tummy held in. :(

I do this! I always thought I was the only one.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,443 Member
    I wear spanx all the time. I never leave the house without something to keep my tummy held in. :(

B-08!!!
  • quiksylver296
    Wonder Woman nails!!! @MelissaPhippsFeagins

0y3l399rm3ob.jpg
  • quiksylver296
    Teaser from the calendar shoot!

xqg8fx0fp2xt.png
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Wonder Woman nails!!! @MelissaPhippsFeagins

0y3l399rm3ob.jpg

Nice!!!
  • Lois_1989
    Lois_1989 Posts: 6,406 Member
    edited October 2018

xqg8fx0fp2xt.png

Is that a little girl as Super Girl? I can't tell on my screen.
  • quiksylver296
    Lois_1989 wrote: »

xqg8fx0fp2xt.png

Is that a little girl as Super Girl? I can't tell on my screen.

Yeah, my coach's daughter. She's four. And adorable.
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,719 Member

B-08!!!

Oh, are we still doing this?!
  • quiksylver296

B-08!!!

LOL. Obvs. :DB)
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins

B-08!!!

Only when Quik is bored. ;-)
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,719 Member

B-08!!!

Only when Quik is bored. ;-)

So, yes, then?! :lol:
  • quiksylver296
    I just had to find my son's birth certificate so he can go get his driver's permit Friday. :o:'(