New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• Lefty1290
    Lefty1290 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Saw that Hot Cocoa m&m's with white chocolate-marshmallow cream will be a Target exclusive flavor coming out in the next few weeks. Gonna be a must-try for me...

https://www.delish.com/food-news/a24404579/hot-cocoa-m-and-ms-target/
  • trisH_7183
    trisH_7183 Posts: 1,486 Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    [

[/quote]

I liked the spaghetti variety the best! Make sure to cook them extra long when you add them to your stir fry or before adding to your dish, that is the key. It gets rid of all of the chewiness and gives them a better texture. I cook them extra long with some cooking spray like 10-15 minutes until they dry out because they taste the best like that. :smile: Sometimes I cut them up before cooking because it makes it easier to evenly distribute them among the veggies. [/quote

Thanks for the tips. I missed any info on where to buy the noodles?

The cones from TJ look delicious!
    Wish we lived closer......to TJ.
  • trisH_7183
    edited October 2018
    Options
    [img]https://us.v-cdn.net/5021879/uploads/editor/2f/fq7skq0lax1y.jpeg[/ This is a fav right now. Regular slice size,filling with 3 g fiber per slice.Also like “Lewis” 1/2 size loafs. Lots of types to choose from.All are good,tho not as low cal as some.[/img]
    whitpauly wrote: »
    Thanks for the heads up on the breads,I buy Sara Lee and have no complaints but I'm always on the lookout for new ones :) also just wanna say I love this thread <3 its my fave along with the Alli thread that pops up here and now,just fun to follow

• trisH_7183
    Options
    Sorry the picture didn’t show. Trying again.

• arya8
    arya8 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    trisH_7183 wrote: »
    Sorry the picture didn’t show. Trying again.

Aunt Millie's is my go to low calorie bread. I love it.
  • JenniferOBX14
    JenniferOBX14 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    bxa6xgy3p3pp.jpeg

Not sure if I will buy them again but not bad. I expected more blueberry taste but it’s more lemon.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    This looks disgusting, but the absurdness caught my eye, haha! g7z7egikbgql.png

Omg lol.
  • lalee115
    lalee115 Posts: 185 Member
    Options

This looks like something that "TheWolfePit" guy on YouTube would eat for a review. He did a bacon cheeseburger in a can once! :p:s
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    😂 omg

• Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    These were interesting. rid2ab4o4r6w.jpeg
    4bs7k9ikuj8n.jpeg
    z8g2jzsmzctj.jpeg
    They are light amd crunchy. I really liked them. They were kind of weird at first but a nice snack. Very different from anything I’ve ever had before. They are vegan and made with yeast so not much of a cheesy flavor.

Didn’t like the peanut butter and jelly ones much because all I could taste was tartness. I didn’t taste any peanut butter flavor at all.
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    Another hit from Enlightened: Dairy-Free Cookies and Mint. Delicious! It definitely has the most almond milk taste of the ones I've tried, but it has tons of cookie pieces and the mint is so subtle and smooth. You all need to run and try their new flavors. Oh, and I FINALLY had the chance to try Glazed Donut! Very good!

Would this be good to people that can have dairy or just good for it to be dairy free?

I think it's good. I don't have to be dairy free -- I just enjoy trying new things.

I thought these were already released? Maybe more flavors they don't have yet in dairy free? If you guys have instagram go enter, maybe one of us could win haha! uxb0lb4z2r3f.png

Hm, those look like the dairy free containers to me! Maybe they're not widespread yet?
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    Usually both chocolate yogurt and whips yogurt taste very weird to me and I don’t like it, but the Yoplait Thin Mints yogurt is actually really good!!! It reminds me of chocolate mousse — just not as rich! The first chocolate yogurt I like enough to finish and buy again! Perfect balance with the mint!
    The tagalong (peanut butter cookie) one was awful, however, and I had a hard time finishing it. Tasted artificial and way too tangy. It tasted like the thin mint one is made with a darker chocolate than the peanut butter cookie, which probably helped balance it out and make it more enjoyable.
    Samoa: 10/10
    Thin Mint: 9.5/10
    Peanut butter cookie/Tagalong: 2/10
    The Samoa yogurt is the only one that isn’t whipped and has pieces mixed into it (coconut).
    k3nxt65kcji9.jpeg

• kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    These flavors have potential to be so good but they look dry and boring unless there is actually powdered sugar on the donut one lol.jk9bv0fp49zr.jpeg

@Noreenmarie1234

I'm wondering if the Donettes cereal will taste like the Cap'n Crunch Sprinkled Donut Crunch or the Golden Oreo cereal.
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    New obsession = Cotton Candy Trix yogurt. It’s marketed towards kids, but the cotton candy flavor is spot on! Doesn’t taste like bubble gum, just really good cotton candy!!!kczutupwuxtc.jpeg
  • josette06
    josette06 Posts: 119 Member
    Options

Ugh that looks like dog food & almost reminds me of when Rachel on Friends made a dessert & it had sweet & savory things mixed together.

944d0d09a546263c317e39e186e6dac4.jpg

tumblr_lr9g83r6nk1r28ck7o3_250.gif

f6cd74edbbfe94b88d1b1ec1b16164fe.gif

I thought of that episode, too.
  • ruqayyahsmum
    ruqayyahsmum Posts: 1,514 Member
    Options
    Just tried the fibre one carrot cake bar..... Your not missing anything, it's awful
    Just a weird sickly taste