30 Day Shred - Start July 15!

Options

Replies

• Kristin6608
    Kristin6608 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    So I totally fell off the wagon. Went on a trip and came back with back pain. Did the shred one time since. Tonight my husband started the C25K and I kicked butt! We decided to just jog as far as we could at the end and I felt awesome! Just a little NSV. My husband is very excited now. He has never seen me run like that and has all these plans now to go hike.

The Shred has definitely helped me out and I haven't even finished. This is motivating me to do the shred tomorrow! (that and I saw my bicep in the side mirror when we were driving home)

Thank you to everyone who left me a message encouraging me. It helps more then you think!
    Kristin
  • mamato4kids
    mamato4kids Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    So I totally fell off the wagon. Went on a trip and came back with back pain. Did the shred one time since. Tonight my husband started the C25K and I kicked butt! We decided to just jog as far as we could at the end and I felt awesome! Just a little NSV. My husband is very excited now. He has never seen me run like that and has all these plans now to go hike.

The Shred has definitely helped me out and I haven't even finished. This is motivating me to do the shred tomorrow! (that and I saw my bicep in the side mirror when we were driving home)

Thank you to everyone who left me a message encouraging me. It helps more then you think!
    Kristin

WTG Kristin!
  • Apryl546
    Apryl546 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    WTG! it's good to have someone who can see the difference in you and be excited for you as well.

I don't have that. Only I see the difference, and when I tell my mom can't be excited or show any kind of emotion when I tell her how far I'm doing. And I haven't seen my bf since June 5th so he can't see the difference either. :(
    Least to say I'm excited to take pictures and redo measurements.

Anyway.. L3D8 done! :D
  • k8es
    k8es Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    L3D8 Finished -- 2 Days left!

Keep going Kristin! That's great about C25K especially if it's something you can do with your husband.
    Apry1546 when you do see your bf I bet he will be shocked. You've been so diligent on here and really pushing through. Even if no one else sees it, you should be SO proud of yourself ... think about all those times you could have easily quit and never looked back( ankles, shoulders, knees PLANKS!). Look back to L1D1 and remember how much stronger you've already become

Great job everyone! Keep pushing!
  • Apryl546
    Options
    L3D9 DONE!

You guys have been keeping me going strong. I don't know what I would do without you guys!
  • k8es
    Options
    Day 9 finished ... 1 more to go!
  • Apryl546
    Options
    Bye for now Jillian!
    L3D10 Complete!

I'm checking out the tae bo tape we have tomorrow.
    Pictures and measurements will be given tomorrow!
  • goals111
    goals111 Posts: 15
    Options
    L3D7 complete. This level 3 is a beast! I will truly b glad when I am finished. Hopefully I can squeeze another pound loss over the next 3 days. I think I'll reward my knees with a spa treatment. Lol.
  • k8es
    Options
    L3D10 FINISHED!!!!! Congratulations Apry1546!

Thank you so much for everyone in this group. There were many days that I would not have completed the workout if it weren't for all of you here. Keep pushing ladies !

Probably going to take the next week to cycle through some of my other videos and then start another Jillian program on Monday the 29th if anyone is interested in starting another group for another program, let me know!

Katie
  • moffee01
    moffee01 Posts: 68
    Options
    Great job on completing the shred girls. Im soooo proud of you!!
    I was lazy yesterday so I didnt do mine. And today I couldnt make myself go through it again :-( So super bored with it. But I did start Jillians Banish fat and boost metabolism. LOL I only got 1/2 way through. It has alot of moves from all levels of the shred so I kinda felt like I knew what I was doing! But I will finish the last couple days of the shred. I dont want to get so close to the end then give up.
  • Apryl546
    Options
  • symota
    symota Posts: 12
    Options
    Good job Apryl546! Congratulations for finishing. I have 8 more days to go!
  • mamato4kids
    Options
    WTG Apryl546!!! Those are some great results, and I can totally see the difference!

I ran this morning then had a funeral this afternoon. I have 4 days to go. I will be doing to tomorrow morning.

Great job to those that are done!'
  • mamato4kids
    Options
    L3D7 done....running tomorrow, and the having a day to myself...planning the shred on Monday.
  • Apryl546
    Options
    Checking in on you girls!
    Hope you all are having an awesome weekend.
  • goals111
    goals111 Posts: 15
    Options
    L3D10 done= shredded!! Woohooo!
  • k8es
    Options
    Congratulations goals111! Keep going ladies!
  • Apryl546
    Options
    Congrats goals!
  • mamato4kids
    Options
    L3D8 done....2 more to go!