JUST GIVE ME 10 DAYS - ROUND 58

Options

Replies

• Sweetzyd
    Sweetzyd Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    cdavisdeva wrote: »
    My baby boy is 6 months- Happiest baby, I hope he always stays this happy ❤❤❤

Aww, I love this.

@tiabirdie56 thank you!! I so wish it would let me post his picture
  • Sweetzyd
    Sweetzyd Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    Yay it worked using the desktop version :)
  • AJB1014
    AJB1014 Posts: 1,380 Member
    Options
    Is is ok if I join in the middle of a round?

Sure is! Welcome!
  • jerier
    jerier Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    rainykatie wrote: »

11/04: 196.8 -- I don't know what's going on with the scale. I have not been the best with my eating, but I have still been logging and exercising like crazy. I may have been eating at maintenance at worst, but to gain over 4 lbs in 10 days??? I'm struggling with how that is possible.

11/05: 197 -- WTF. Since August, I have gained 8 lbs after losing 15. I don't know why the scale keeps climbing. Just 10 days ago I was 192 something. I can't believe how close I am again to 200 after declaring myself done with that forever. I thought about not participating in the 10 day challenge this time since it's depressing to weigh myself everyday, but I REALLY want to get a hold of this thing and turn this around. So, I will keep at it. Sorry for whining! I'm going to go to the gym at lunch today and eat within my calories.

@rainykatie It's not whining, you're frustrated and looking for answers. We get it. When you say "I may be eating at maintenance at worst..." I have to ask are you or aren't you? What are your daily totals and weekly averages? What are the macro and sodium totals? Example photos attached.
    hc8w4s1f51oa.png

Tap/click the bar graph to display the numbers.
    View Nutrients or Macros by tapping/clicking the word at the top of the the screen.

y4ywege7yime.png
    Daily calories and macros at the bottom.