What's on your mind?

Replies

• XO__TWOD
    XO__TWOD Posts: 55 Member
    XO__TWOD wrote: »
    What I’m going to stuff my face with today...

I’ve got some ideas 😘😘

Lol I can’t even get mad at you.
  • Waiting for @denny_mac to recreate my cross eyed selfie
  • Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings Posts: 5,545 Member
    edited November 2018
    denny_mac wrote: »
    Waiting for @denny_mac to recreate my cross eyed selfie

oh crap. I forgot about that. Has anyone else done that yet?

Nope, Which doesn't surprise me, lol
  • simplyRik
    simplyRik Posts: 12 Member
    Thinking about the upcoming weeks schedule and how the h3ll I'm going to lock down my routine on the bike!
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
    denny_mac wrote: »
    Waiting for @denny_mac to recreate my cross eyed selfie

oh crap. I forgot about that. Has anyone else done that yet?

Nope, Which doesn't surprise me, lol

I did it somewhere else:)
  • CaptainFantastic01
    Those tubs of Ben & Jerry’s in my freezer 🥺

I’m gonna get one of those
  • Weather_Witch
    Weather_Witch Posts: 16 Member
    Alex wrote: »
    That I can’t get into my old mfp account and I’m not sure the fr and message system is working... can someone enlighten me, please?

I will send you a PM shortly.

Thanks for your help! :smile:
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    Holly crapatolly, I forgot what a bunch of hangry, nasty dick heads are on this site....try posting outside of chit chat....I think I'm gonna become an antagonist...with my thoughts...just for fun...now provoked to stir up some hate (apparently) with my opinions.
    Why people get so biitchy pants with a person's opinion, I don't get. When I hear opinions that differ from mine, I think about them, I don't ridicule them.
    Bunch of close minded....annnd now I'm sounding judgey...shame on me...it's just where I'm at right now, guess I'm no better.
    I'll just be glad I've inspired comment!?!

What did you post in lol... I got your back

I've heard this is the case in the rest of the forums but I've never really seen it...

Well, yes in the debate threads anyhow
  • CaptainFantastic01
    Holly crapatolly, I forgot what a bunch of hangry, nasty dick heads are on this site....try posting outside of chit chat....I think I'm gonna become an antagonist...with my thoughts...just for fun...now provoked to stir up some hate (apparently) with my opinions.
    Why people get so biitchy pants with a person's opinion, I don't get. When I hear opinions that differ from mine, I think about them, I don't ridicule them.
    Bunch of close minded....annnd now I'm sounding judgey...shame on me...it's just where I'm at right now, guess I'm no better.

lol that's awesome
  • CaptainFantastic01
    It's fun listening to Andy sing, in the appropriate setting.
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    kace_kay wrote: »

I feel like I'm missing out on some good drama.

maybe not- last warning i remember getting was several years ago, it was also outside of chit chat and it was just for posting a gif (granted the gif was in poor taste so i totally had it coming) but i feel like some folks just don't have a sense of humor is all.
  • CaptainFantastic01
    iMago wrote: »

maybe not- last warning i remember getting was several years ago, it was also outside of chit chat and it was just for posting a gif (granted the gif was in poor taste so i totally had it coming) but i feel like some folks just don't have a sense of humor is all.

I got in trouble in here for posting a gif of a guy crying when someone made a good emotional point
  • CaptainFantastic01
    iMago wrote: »

I got in trouble in here for posting a gif of a guy crying when someone made a good emotional point

meaefbtoligd.gif
    I love this gif so much